Next Need For Speed (Hot Pursuit 3, or Undercover).

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
curtydc
Ricer
Ricer

Next Need For Speed (Hot Pursuit 3, or Undercover).

Post by curtydc »

What if they named it Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 3, kept it to the same basic formula as the current titles (i.e. big city, lots of cars, lots of tunable options), only this time around, it's not about taking the city back as a crew leader, but taking the city back as a cop! Cars that are defeated in big races are impounded, which gives you access to purchase them with acquired police funds. You use the existing tuner scene to upgrade your car to keep up with the street racers. Instead of a crew system you get a police back up system, where you can have police officers help you out in the races by jamming up the other racers or just interfering however they can. The other racers don't know you’re a cop, because you’re undercover, but closer to the end of the game the top street racers start to figure it out and things get a lot harder for you to take them down. Get rid of the Tier system, but this time around you have to change cars every time you go into a new part of the City because they catch on and realize the car is an undercover cop car, so you have to get a new car for a new city section so they don't recognize you. You have to participate in all the small races so you can build your rep and work your way up to the big guys, so you can bring 'em down and lock them away. That's a rough idea of what I got, I think it'd be cool for EA to do something like this; it'd be close to what we all like, but something completely new. Like I said earlier, either call it Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 3, or another Idea is Need for Speed Undercover (I didn't bother to check and see if anyone came up with these titles yet, so if I'm just repeating someone else, forget my titles). Oh, and have Police Dodge Chargers. And another idea, revisted the original Need for Speed Underground City, it was af ully mapped city, so why not just build onto it so we can race everywhere. It could involve putting the previous game heroes behind bars?? haha.

I know there are lots of threads about what we think should be in the next game and what it should be called, but this is my idea I came up with, I posted it in another topic, but I wanted some feedback on this specific idea, and I was hoping other poeple could expand on my idea with there own thoughts. So feel free to add on.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

we already have countless topics about the next need for speed game.
curtydc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by curtydc »

Your point?
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

I like the idea of HP3 as Be the cop mode entirely.
korge
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

if that was true, then i would think that carbon is better. it is not a need for speed game without being chased by cops or racing.
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

The idea is fantastic I think.

The only thing is that in all NFS games you playing for the guy, who hates cops and evading from them. And now sudenly u begin as a COP.

But if to talk about this, than let me make some inputs to what you whrote. Why don't make it like you are a street racer, but Cross or some other guy manage to catch u. And if you "Most Wanted" racer from before, than there is no way you can escape.
So you agree with COPS that they will let you go after you help them.

And then begins your story :-)
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Blazing Gallardo »

sounds cool but not my taste i like better being a wanted street racer and getting chase by cops all the time. :wink:
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Return to “Carbon”