NFS ProStreet: Car Codes

Discuss editing Need for Speed ProStreet.
cparty
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: NFS ProStreet: Car Codes

Post by cparty »

You can still access the cars not showing up anymore when replacing the carcode of a car that shows up with one that doesn't while inside the carlot.
Tur8o
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tur8o »

So is this booster pack out yet?????????????????
888Veyron
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 888Veyron »

danyutz wrote:Veyron 16.4 doesn't need to be modified, it's stock 1001 HP are enough.

@888Veyron, stop double posting, use the Edit button
OK and cparty if you have the patch and you still have the hexed cars you can still access them and edit them like you edit the 240sx to the Veyron 16.4 and then put the new carcode and the values will still be the same as the old ones? And still sell them
Last edited by 888Veyron on 22 Dec 2007, 14:16, edited 2 times in total.
joba king
Stock
Stock

Post by joba king »

cparty, could you do that savegame i asked for on page 9?
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Anach »

Albtraum wrote: i like the Delta Integrale too, even rebuilt the martini racing version:
ImageImage
actually i've done that the night before patch, so i was extremely motivated to get it working again :twisted:
This is exactly what I was going to do. Also plan on doing the Gulf Ford GT when I can afford one. (afford one you ask? Yes, there are certain things i will and wont do when editing games :P )
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Need for Speed ProStreet v1.1 compatible hexed savegame

I finished creating a v1.1 compatible savegame that has all 76 cars in the garage. Here it is, along with a few notes.

1. Career completion is at 0%
2. All cars are available in the garage, already bought. They are not avialable in the carlot for you to buy. If you sell a car from the garage, you may not be able to get it back.
3. All cars are currently Grip cars. You should change the mode of each car to your liking. You should have at least one car for each of the four modes BEFORE you start your first race day.
4. WARNING: Since I have added 76 new bonus cars into the career garage, I've taken up 76 tuning slots. The savegame only has a limited number of tuning slots, so I have no idea what this will do to the progression of the game. If you experience any issues (won cars disappearing, corrupted blueprints, game crashing), please let me know.
5. As with all edited savegames, this is NOT for online play. I will not be responsible if you use it for online play, and your account gets banned.
Attachments
Career_02.zip
(17.13 KiB) Downloaded 2966 times
Reilsss
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Reilsss »

prince1142003 wrote:Need for Speed ProStreet v1.1 compatible hexed savegame

I finished creating a v1.1 compatible savegame that has all 76 cars in the garage. Here it is, along with a few notes.

1. Career completion is at 0%
2. All cars are available in the garage, already bought. They are not avialable in the carlot for you to buy. If you sell a car from the garage, you may not be able to get it back.
3. All cars are currently Grip cars. You should change the mode of each car to your liking. You should have at least one car for each of the four modes BEFORE you start your first race day.
4. WARNING: Since I have added 76 new bonus cars into the career garage, I've taken up 76 tuning slots. The savegame only has a limited number of tuning slots, so I have no idea what this will do to the progression of the game. If you experience any issues (won cars disappearing, corrupted blueprints, game crashing), please let me know.
5. As with all edited savegames, this is NOT for online play. I will not be responsible if you use it for online play, and your account gets banned.
Got instantly a question for you abou tthe savegame.
You used free blueprint slots to make this cars I guess? So when I sell one of this cars (because I don't want to have the Skyline as example) it frees that solt correctly and the game can go use it for example a won car ? OR do the game crash by the second I try to sell a car?
I know some savegames crashed when you tryed to sell cars O.o

Anyhow thanks for the heavy work I apprence it a lot. it makes for most of us things easyer.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Yes, the cars function normally. They can be sold, modified, reset, w/e. You can do to them anything you can do to a car you normally bought.

I also noticed something else when playing with this savegame. I just finished the first race in Battle Machine where you can win either a Civic or a Cobalt SS. I won, and selected a car, but it didn't show up in the garage. I don't know if that's limited to Battle Machine, or if it's a side effect of a hex edited game, but only time will tell.

Oh, and just to let you know, there are a lot (although a limited number) of free slots for cars.
Last edited by prince1142003 on 22 Dec 2007, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
Tur8o
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tur8o »

Blah blah blah blah......... lol :wink: please will some one tell me if this booster is out i no the 1.1 is but the one with the buggati and CCX without all this hexing please soneone tell me if they no coz i have wanted to no for bout a week now!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: [-o<
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Stop being obnoxious and rude, and search the forums. There is a search tool for a reason.
Tur8o
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tur8o »

i was joking and i have searched and by the way well done on the savegame
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Anach »

Tur8o wrote:i was joking and i have searched and by the way well done on the savegame
The 1.1 patch is out, which contains the cars, but only 2 of them are unlocked.

It doesnt seem the 1.1 patch is official yet either. So you might be in for a wait for the paid booster pack, at least until after the patch is official.
Reilsss
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Reilsss »

Another question.
Is there a way to unlock Stage 4 parts ? I readed that you can hex them into your car blue print. But well I wondered if there a way to unlock them ? Probally only by traineer or cheat code that are not avalible yet.

Anyhow thanks for the information, I guess I going to start reformating my NFS PS personal garage slowly
4ndr3i
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 4ndr3i »

Albtraum wrote:@4ndr3i
With windows calculator on scientific view or any other calculator in hex mode.

but... i don't think FF is your tuningslot link. Only the Cars in Car lot have FFFF as Tuning/Careerslot link, as FF means there is no Tuning/Careerslot linked.
ProStreet automatically adds the new cars to the savegame (but they're hidden like the ce cars).
Maybe you've mistaken your car with one of these?
Yeah, you're right, it was my mistake, it works now, i've added the cars in my original save. Thx a lot for all your help Albtraum !!! :wink:
Reilsss
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Reilsss »

check the savegame and i got to say it is sweet in most cases. the only thing I do not really understand is why EA do not allow me to add an spoiler to the kongsiegg. Anyone that sees topgear do know that they added the car a spoiler after it crashed.

Guess there could be a spoiler added thougth hexing around ? O.o
If so I problly to tired to try out how... (live makes busy!)
Neo_McKane
Stock
Stock

Post by Neo_McKane »

Ok, i have one question.
I didn't use the editor when i had 1.0 version. Now, i've patched and played 1.1 and now i wan't some cars in my car lot. Lancia, R8, SL65 AMG and S2000.
I've tried with old codes, and all i got was Logos and names, but no car models or specs.
So, how to?
Can i have a tutorial or smth, or, upload my save game so you can edit it and buy me these cars?

Cheers
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Would you bother reading more than two or three posts above you?
Neo_McKane
Stock
Stock

Post by Neo_McKane »

Sorry, but I didn't quite understand few tutorials and explanations... :(
Can I use these codes to replace cars in car lot or not?
I could realy use a useful answer [-o<
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Yes, but unless edited in memory, the cars don't show up in the car lot. To remedy this, there are two savegames that have the Extender Pack cars in the garage.
Neo_McKane
Stock
Stock

Post by Neo_McKane »

Well, i guess i'll just reinstall and play without 1.1 patch... #-o

Thnx anyway
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Just a suggestion here..

Maybe someone could start on a F.A.Q list about the Booster Pack Or Energizer Pack or or the Collector's Edition pack or something? Even I myself am pretty lost on what is what.. I just don't wish to ask anything 'cuz most likely I'm gonna end up being told off. :P
RDS
Ricer
Ricer

why ?

Post by RDS »

i cant upgrade 2 v1.1 ?
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

be sure you have the right zone patch, US, EU ...
RDS
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RDS »

danyutz wrote:be sure you have the right zone patch, US, EU ...
but i not sure my DVD is which zone ... :oops:
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Andre_online wrote:Just a suggestion here..

Maybe someone could start on a F.A.Q list about the Booster Pack Or Energizer Pack or or the Collector's Edition pack or something? Even I myself am pretty lost on what is what.. I just don't wish to ask anything 'cuz most likely I'm gonna end up being told off. :P
I would start one, but I haven't progressed far enough in the game to do so. I can see a few extra race days on the race map, but I can't access them or anything because I'm still on Battle Machine.

Return to “Editing”