JUST SAW CROSS!

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
reputated
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

JUST SAW CROSS!

Post by reputated »

Hey yall. I was just watching a gaming program on tv and they showed a preview of carbon. In the start it showed the bmw m3 gtr making a landing of a jump on the road and bolts towards the PALAMOUNT ROAD 11and someone who's face is not shown is driving it (maybe what we will be in the game!) and suddenly a race starts with another car (dont know which car), now during the race, in an intersection of the canyon, CROSS COMES IN A BLACK CAR (looked just like a mazda rx-8 like in mw) and in very sleek style the camera flashes, the gtr driver looks at the rearviw mirror and focus shifts on cross and he says- "Hey! Guess who?" and i was like WOAH! after that a pursuits starts and about 10-15 police civic crusiers rush in and the m3 gtr knocks one of them out in slow motion by hitting the side of the police car and ramming him into the canayon wall and it flies above the m3! but just then cross knocks the bumper of the bmw and the car slides over the mountain breaking the guard rail and into a valley!.
8) SUPER COOL!!! another video showed a crew member's video and another was a video of an alfa romeo barrera in a pursuit ( i gess its the correct name!) i know the game is coming out tomorrow but this is important! comments??
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Yes i have one comment:
It's old we already saw that it's the Intro Movie and i saw it on YouTube.
joablo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by joablo »

WOW OMFG THIZ WAZ SOMTHIN NEWS!!! not -.-
snaeper
Ricer
Ricer

Post by snaeper »

I'm glad to see you were excited about that reutated, honest, but it also seems that cross has gone solo. What's that about? And i wonder if he's gonna play a big part in the game.
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

snaeper wrote:I'm glad to see you were excited about that reutated, honest, but it also seems that cross has gone solo. What's that about? And i wonder if he's gonna play a big part in the game.
According to the "Interview of Corss" cideo, Cross becomes a bounty hunter in NFSC and he lost his job from Rockport PD, sort of thing. My English is bad so I may not be understand well from the video.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Sw-ag news . If the weather forcast was a day late , would it be any good ?
Arnau
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Arnau »

I think that is like EVO_VIII explains ...

Return to “Carbon”