NFSC Car Models ZModeler

Discuss editing Need for Speed Carbon.
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

NFSC Car Models ZModeler

Post by GodSpeed »

Below I Will Be Posting car models from Carbon. Here is Alfa Romeo Brera & Chevrolet Camaro Concept here is the Interior of the Concept, It might be possible to have a in car view. and to the left is the other cars that I have. As you can see in Zmodeler. These models might be helpfull to some.

I will edit this from time to time.
Attachments
Camaro Concept Interior
Camaro Concept Interior
Chevrolet Camaro Concept
Chevrolet Camaro Concept
Brera Model
Brera Model
Last edited by GodSpeed on 12 Dec 2006, 01:16, edited 5 times in total.
kimd41
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by kimd41 »

How did u imported them???!?!
Does it support Carbon???
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

kimd41 wrote:How did u imported them???!?!
Does it support Carbon???
3D Ripper DX

http://deep-shadows.com/hax/3DRipperDX.htm

then use 3ds max
Darkness
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Darkness »

where can i find the stuff i need for editing cars in carbon ??
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Other wise good, but I've got 3Ds Max 9.0 and it is not supported.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Godspeed, doesn't DXRipper mess up the mapping on the 3D models?

I think it'd be best if you just wait a little longer. I'm sure arushan will crack the format and Oleg will make another import plugin for ZModeler.
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

prince1142003 wrote:Godspeed, doesn't DXRipper mess up the mapping on the 3D models?

I think it'd be best if you just wait a little longer. I'm sure arushan will crack the format and Oleg will make another import plugin for ZModeler.
Oleg said he wasn't if you read in the Zmodeler forums. arushan would be the only one.

I think EA left the Interior in the pc version, that's for another system that uses in car view. that's what I want. new camera view.

I got really bored today, have 23 car models from carbon total.
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

GodSpeed wrote:
prince1142003 wrote:Godspeed, doesn't DXRipper mess up the mapping on the 3D models?

Oleg said he wasn't if you read in the Zmodeler forums. arushan would be the only one.

I think EA left the Interior in the pc version, that's for another system that uses in car view. that's what I want. new camera view.

I got really bored today, have 23 car models from carbon total.
or some new updated camera hack tool will make your dream come ture. :D
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

RacerS is working on a camhack for Carbon.

And all Oleg said was that he wasn;t going to spend time deciphering the compression code for Carbon. If arushan finds it, he may not have to dig for it and may be willing to make a plugin.
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Sorry mates, but Arushan isn't working on anything at NFSC. He didn't buy it. Look this thread at NFSCars:

http://nfscars.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18831
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

not suprising.... why would somebody like him want to work on such a pitifull game
STAT-X
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by STAT-X »

Dude, did you rip those cars yourself ??? Because I don't think you did.
Those exact same files you show in the third pic are available for download on some russian GTA site, here to be exact, but the site seems to be down atm. I do have the page in cache.

I'm just saying if you didn't rip the files yourself, give credits the to guys who deserve it.
Attachments
http://www.gta-world.ovl.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=75
http://www.gta-world.ovl.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=75
Reilsss
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Reilsss »

He can rip it himself if he has the free time. With the same tools that russian guy used... I did try out myself. The real problem on the cars is that the UV Map gets killed
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Credit to Ramirez for models, sorry I didn't post before

Post by GodSpeed »

STAT-X wrote:Dude, did you rip those cars yourself ??? Because I don't think you did.
Those exact same files you show in the third pic are available for download on some russian GTA site, here to be exact, but the site seems to be down atm. I do have the page in cache.

I'm just saying if you didn't rip the files yourself, give credits the to guys who deserve it.
Anyone can do this, The problem is getting them back into the game. you would still have to know how to open the GEOMETRY and TEXTURES, if they are not named right they will not work.

all he did was get the wire mesh and inport it into cad. anyone can do this, but you would have to rename all the textures and relinkall the parts.

All the info to do this is on Zmodeler forums, Credits to XenTek DX Ripper.

Models Ripped by Ramirez

I never said I made anything. I said here is.

Like arushan says:

I believe the NFSC version of the compression has an extra compression info block before the JDLZ compressed block. It should not be too hard for you to figure that out. Everything else should be the same. I have not looked at the decompressed data block though.

Someone is working on it on NFS-Planet he says he has them in main menu but there is problems.

BMW M3 Below Started by me, This don't mean anything you can't do anything with it yet. Then here are the textures you add plus creating body parts

Sorry to all that I didn't post before, I am really sorry to STAT-X!!!

Thanks to Ramirez for the Models
Attachments
BMW1
BMW1
Bmw2
Bmw2
3c40ed93.jpg
574da78a.jpg
bmw3.jpg
712152c9.jpg
STAT-X
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by STAT-X »

It's ok man, just be sure to give credits to the people who deserve it.
I always hate it when people use my stuf without giving proper credits, so I think other people feel the same.
It's just a little respect for the work done.
arushan
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by arushan »

What use is giving credits to the guy who ripped it, if you don't give credits to the guys who made it? Ripping models out of the game really is infringement of copyright and violation of intellectual property laws. If you're going to do it, don't publicly give out the models.
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

ye that's sounds good
Zpectre
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Zpectre »

It's a complete waste of time to rip the models of the cars present in both MW and Carbon. The models in both games are pretty much the same ones and, by importing a MW BIN file into ZModeler 2, you get a perfect UV map, which is not the case with ripped models. Even if there was an increase in the level of the quality of the Carbon mesh, it wouldn't be worth it.

A filter will hopefully come out soon. Carbon has many recent cars modelled with great accuracy, including some which very few people are interested in, and it would save all the trouble of building new models polygon by polygon.
Picc84
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Picc84 »

I'am getting 3dsmax 9, once i pick it up from one of my bro's houses... Can i import these models into that?

Return to “Editing”