Help Please!!!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
XxFastClassxX
Stock
Stock

Help Please!!!

Post by XxFastClassxX »

Heya EveryOne!!! I Just Need Some Help... So I Am Wondering How To Get The Need For Speed Carbon Demo For My Computer.. I Have The Need For Speed Carbon Collectors Edition.. But I Want the Need For Speed Carbon .. So the Game Can Have A Carrer Mode, Quick Race, Challenge Series, Reward Cards.. You Know.. Stuff Like That... Well If AnyOne Can Help Me (Like Give Me A Link Or A File Download For The Demo) Then I Would Really Appreciate It!!!:):):):)

Thanks A Bunch!!!

Much Luv Frum, XxFastClassxX
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

OK, you have the game but you want the demo? If you have Collectors Edition then you should have the Carrer Mode and stuff like that.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

XxFastClassxX
Stock
Stock

Post by XxFastClassxX »

Um That Link Is For The Need For Speed C arbon Collectors Edition... but thanks for ur posts.. & 1 more question.. which store is best to get Need for Speed Carbon?

with the career & stuff... not with the u have to beat 2 races to race a boss... pls hlp!! thnks!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

XxFastClassxX wrote:Um That Link Is For The Need For Speed C arbon Collectors Edition... but thanks for ur posts.. & 1 more question.. which store is best to get Need for Speed Carbon?

with the career & stuff... not with the u have to beat 2 races to race a boss... pls hlp!! thnks!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
no..... the link leads to the demo, and if i am right you requested something like that
XxFastClassxX wrote:Heya EveryOne!!! I Just Need Some Help... So I Am Wondering How To Get The Need For Speed Carbon Demo For My Computer.. I Have The Need For Speed Carbon Collectors Edition.. But I Want the Need For Speed Carbon .. So the Game Can Have A Carrer Mode, Quick Race, Challenge Series, Reward Cards.. You Know.. Stuff Like That... Well If AnyOne Can Help Me (Like Give Me A Link Or A File Download For The Demo) Then I Would Really Appreciate It!!!
i was right
Driv2Slow
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Return to “Help & Support”