Need For Speed Undercover

2008 Need for Speed Undercover
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Re: Need For Speed Undercover

Post by krazyammo »

Now there might be a lot of Bugatti Veyron online with the price EA put. But I agree with Porsche-AG they should at least relative to the real prices.
Redshift
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Redshift »

Does anyone have a tip on the official soundtrack for the game ?
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper16 »

I got a couple ?'s

1. Is There Customization
2. Why cant EA get the Novitec Rosso F430 Since technically it aint a ferrari
3.If theres an S13 and S15 will there be front end conversions
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

viper16 wrote: 2. Why cant EA get the Novitec Rosso F430 Since technically it aint a ferrari
Because technically it is a Ferrari.
Matthew
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Matthew »

I know this may seem like an odd question, especially given the rather comprehensive car list that vZv posted last week, but can anyone confirm seeing any form of GM branded vehicle in gameplay or in-game movie footage, as I’m beginning to get a little worried that we could be in for a repeat of the Nissan debacle?

Matt
The King of Kings!
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Matthew wrote:I know this may seem like an odd question, especially given the rather comprehensive car list that vZv posted last week, but can anyone confirm seeing any form of GM branded vehicle in gameplay or in-game movie footage, as I’m beginning to get a little worried that we could be in for a repeat of the Nissan debacle?
What exactly is the Nissan debacle?

And I don't think I've seen any GM branded car in the game so far, but we know that there are Pontiacs and Chevrolets in the game. Those are GM cars.
supervolvo240
Ricer
Ricer

Post by supervolvo240 »

I think that it's likely that the GM cars we saw in Pro Street are likely to return.
The power,
the glory
of having a fast Volvo?
Matthew
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Matthew »

prince1142003 wrote:What exactly is the Nissan debacle?
I was referring to when Nissan chose to remove themselves from Most Wanted a few years back, which of course created an uproar amongst a sizable portion of the community.
prince1142003 wrote:And I don't think I've seen any GM branded car in the game so far, but we know that there are Pontiacs and Chevrolets in the game. Those are GM cars.
I don't know Prince, I've seen it stated that the usual Chevy and Pontiac suspects are there, but the fact there hasn't been a single image of one show up by now just doesn't sit right with me. It's almost as if they've been spotted off camera, but by that same virtue, are deliberately being kept off camera because they won't be there by the time it ships.

Oh well, maybe it’s just me reading into what hasn’t been shown thus far. I’d have probably had the same worry for Dodge if the Mercedes-Benz CLS hadn’t shown up in the Tri-City car lot a few weeks ago. :lol:

Matt
The King of Kings!
TONTO89
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TONTO89 »

2furio wrote:
viper16 wrote: 2. Why cant EA get the Novitec Rosso F430 Since technically it aint a ferrari
Because technically it is a Ferrari.
agreed with 2furio. just because an aftermarket company works on a car, its still the original companies car. for example the ABT R8 is still an Audi, just done over by an aftermarket company.

I hope we have more vinyl layers in this version. I think people would be able to make amazing stuff if they had unlimited vinyl layers like in forza.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Matthew wrote:
prince1142003 wrote:What exactly is the Nissan debacle?
I was referring to when Nissan chose to remove themselves from Most Wanted a few years back, which of course created an uproar amongst a sizable portion of the community.
prince1142003 wrote:And I don't think I've seen any GM branded car in the game so far, but we know that there are Pontiacs and Chevrolets in the game. Those are GM cars.
I don't know Prince, I've seen it stated that the usual Chevy and Pontiac suspects are there, but the fact there hasn't been a single image of one show up by now just doesn't sit right with me. It's almost as if they've been spotted off camera, but by that same virtue, are deliberately being kept off camera because they won't be there by the time it ships.

Oh well, maybe it’s just me reading into what hasn’t been shown thus far. I’d have probably had the same worry for Dodge if the Mercedes-Benz CLS hadn’t shown up in the Tri-City car lot a few weeks ago. :lol:

Matt
There won't be a Nissan debacle this time. If anything there may be an Acura/Honda debacle. Acuras and Hondas were present in Underground and Underground 2 (which didn't have cops), but not in Most Wanted and Carbon (which had cops), but were featured again in ProStreet (which didn't have cops). So unless EA has struck another bargain with Honda and Acura, most likely we'll see none of those cars in Undercover.

The Chevy and Pontiac are in the game. The car names been spotted in the car selection menu.
gagtooth
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by gagtooth »

Anybody up for a game of guess the cars on the carlot list??

Latest list (Oct. 27th)
Top right = 2002 Nissan Skyline GTR R34 Nur Spec ???????????????????????????

will post more in a bit.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Bottom left is almost for sure the Porsche Carrera GT as all the statistics match up and it's been featured before. Bottom right is most likely the 3rd generation Dodge Viper SRT 10. Middle right might be the Pontiac Solstice GXP, middle left could be a Mazda RX-7 FD, but I'm not 100% sure and the top right looks to me like some form of the Nissan Skyline R34.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

chech the carlot the skyline is confirmed
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

'Need for Speed Undercover' (ALL) Premieres All-New 2009 Nissan 370Z

http://worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=57070
(picture of the new 370Z included)
Matthew
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Matthew »

Left Lane News also has an article on the 370Z. Along with the usual slew of press photos, there are also four in-game shots of the 370Z in action. Image

Matt
Attachments
Nissan 370Z 04.jpg
Nissan 370Z 03.jpg
Nissan 370Z 02.jpg
Nissan 370Z 01.jpg
The King of Kings!
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

pictures at the bottom of that article "need for speed underground"

stupid much? #-o
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I don't like the look of the 370Z. It's not horribly ugly, but it's not very appealing either. The Infiniti G37 looks a lot better in my opinion, especially since it's basically the same car.
TONTO89
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TONTO89 »

I would like it better if it was like radically different looking than the 350Z which I don't think it is

I think they should have used the body styling for a 350Z update (it could use one its been out for a while now and it looks very much the same) and then created an entirely new car that was similar only because of the type of car. I guess all I'm trying to say is that all I see is a new 350Z and that kinda dissapoints me (I realize that everything underneath the body styling is drastically different)
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

Rx-7 confirmed, check the carlot.

edit: but of course we all knew it was gonna be in there.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

ya peoples overly correct guesses make it not so much of an "oh yay! that car" surprise thing anymore.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Well sor-ree! :roll: But the Carrera GT and Viper were pretty obvious.
Matthew
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Matthew »

The carlot has been updated with today's car, which is the 2006 Pontiac Solstice GXP. Image

Matt
The King of Kings!
Stingray24
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Stingray24 »

Well someone was a jerk and locked my thread asking about Corvettes instead of answering the question. Here's the post:

"Anyone know if the ZR1, Z06, or any classic Vettes will be in the game? This would be the first NFS game in a long time that hasn't had one if there isn't one."
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

That jerk is a big admin on this site and he was right in doing so because of two reasons:
1. We have this thread to talk about NFS: Undercover until it comes out
2. NFSUnlimited has a list of confirmed and rumored cars in NFS: UC, so if you want to know if a car is in the game, you check that list.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

2furio wrote:That jerk is a big admin on this site and he was right in doing so because of two reasons:
1. We have this thread to talk about NFS: Undercover until it comes out
2. NFSUnlimited has a list of confirmed and rumored cars in NFS: UC, so if you want to know if a car is in the game, you check that list.
I can say that the unconfirmed cars are pretty much confirmed.

Return to “Undercover”