My Wishlist

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
keith23
Ricer
Ricer

My Wishlist

Post by keith23 »

very simple wish list that is

whenever you are ask to race to some place to meet the photographer, please have a trace of the road that you are going to use.

you can use your alternative if you dont like

the reason why i suggest this is because, once you take the wrong road, that it, end of it, you have to retry

i know searching your road will be more fun, doing your own way has more fun, but i just cant seem to memorise the road clearly

moreover, this is a graphical game, is not real road, when you speed is fast, you completetly cant see the sign, or anything

it will be good to have a trace of the road.

it may not need to be on the map

it can be implemented by pressing f2, to display the trace of map, after memorizing it, press esc, and proceed with normal map without the trace

this way i find it more easier to race

please dont flame me
senzr
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senzr »

Go to your map, click your location. then click "Activate GPS". When you're driving, an arrow will appear above the car to guide you to the location. Following the arrow saves a lot of time instead of trying to guess which road to take.
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

Yeah but that arrow is bad, I wish they had a trail laid out on the map as well, it is easier to navigate by, often the arrow does a minor correction even though it isn't that direction you are supposed to travel, then it turns 180 meaning you missed your exit for an example.
Pretty annoying when you are in a hurry.
senzr
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senzr »

True, but it's the only form of navigation help in the game. Better than nothing, no?
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

Yes sadly it is.
I see the ways to improve it though...
RaWShadow
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RaWShadow »

Yes being able to bring up the map and like highlight the roads where you want to go and then it shows up on the minimap. The arrow is sometimes not very good.
keith23
Ricer
Ricer

Post by keith23 »

dot might be a better idea, although is does not show you the direction that you are going, however, the dot is seated on the route path
f360spyda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by f360spyda »

senzr wrote:Go to your map, click your location. then click "Activate GPS". When you're driving, an arrow will appear above the car to guide you to the location. Following the arrow saves a lot of time instead of trying to guess which road to take.
thats only for the PC version... which is really annoying cuz i gotta look at the signs when i look 4 the star
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Errr, PC Version? I saw lotsa PS2 & XBox gameplay vids from both IGN & GameSpot, and sometimes the arrow appears too... So I doubt this problem is not only for the PC version.

Return to “Underground 2”