Just want to talk? Come here.

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Just want to talk? Come here.

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

That's because it's still stock.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Evil Kid Weaselmush
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Evil Kid Weaselmush »

I just applied at Wendy's, Hardee's and Taco Bell, the only three places in my town I haven't applied at yet. If I don't get a job at one of them, I think I'll kill myself. I need a goddamn job and some goddamn money.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Killing yourself is a proven method of acquiring funds. \:D/
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Zotic+ wrote:@ TheStig
your Celica is the only one that is 0% rice
The green T20 does give a rice feel with the banner and wing etc.
but is actually the most performance minded car of the pack, it has a 300+ hp 3S-GTE engine with LSD, 6 pot front calipers en bigger disks, Tein coilover suspension and more but don't know all details

Here's a vid I made when we went to the dyno:

He started out more as a visual styler but once he swapped the engine he started going for performance, he recently removed his huge audio setup and for track days removes all his rear interior.

The first silver one started out the same only visual stuff like the paintwork, rims etc, but the last year he started doing more performance mods, he changed his complete exhaust system for a stainless one with sports cat, changed his intake, after that started upgrading his brakes because they where a bit weak, so opted for the T-sport brakes (normal Celicas had smaller front brakes) upgraded the disks and pads for Stoptech groved disk and better pads, and added steel brakelines, then the suspension was upgrade with BC coilovers and Hotchkis swaybars.
And visually he changed his car also, just finished it the last couple of days, can't show pics yet because it's to be revealed next sunday at a big Japanese carshow/race.
The next upgrade will be lighter rims and stickier tyres.

The 2nd silver car is the actual 'ricer" hes basicly all show and no go, 2 huge subwoofers and loads of extra sound insulation, runs on heavy 18" wheels and has a stock 140 hp engine with over 200k on it (km that is) ooh wait he has a dual exhaust (that if lucky doesn't do anything performance wise... and if not... lowers it..) and a INJEN short ram intake.

The 3rd silver one is also stock except for the OZ rims, and some handling tweeks, some DIY
Enginewise it's all stock, but it ran the fastest times of us all (he showed some of his movies here also (see your cars)
It is stripped of a lot of weight removed most of the interior and isolation.

The red one looks rather rice for far away, but is a normal Celica with a TRD kit on it but is covered with sponsor decals, and they really are sponsors apart from the racing number, it's just there for the looks of it.
He had a 1.8->2.0 conversion to his 1ZZ-FE engine done and several other mods to the car, also the car is without rear seats and other trunk parts etc.
KammyworldRacerGT4 wrote:That's because it's still stock.
Stock in terms of looks.... yes...well not really, I got the raised hoodscoop... and it's not really functional... ok according to C-One it should give better cooling to the exhaust...
performance wise it's not much eighter (yet) only suspension parts like swaybars and a flex control bar, lowering springs
and a Blitz exhaust.
Plans are a Blitz Advance power induction kit (ordered) and some small other parts for the engine, and after that a coilover set, but has to be one that is comfortable enough for normal driving.
But the engine tweeks should be done this year, have to wait for several parts and can take a while.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Good luck on those mods.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Evil Kid Weaselmush wrote:I just applied at Wendy's, Hardee's and Taco Bell, the only three places in my town I haven't applied at yet. If I don't get a job at one of them, I think I'll kill myself. I need a goddamn job and some goddamn money.
Ive looked all summer and couldnt get a job anywhere :x

@ TheStig ya that blue celica would look better without those taillights and maybe a more neatral color, but performance wise its good. Your celica, maybe just new rims, a nice set like work emoticons or volk ce28's.
Instagram @SupraHKS
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

The Colour on the T20 Celica is a stock colour, I personally don't care for the lights either, but he.... it's his car.

I keep my stock rims for now, they are pretty light and I like the style, if they where 17" I wouldn't change them at all I think... but they are 16" and If I increase my HP with bigger mods, I need bigger brakes. and the average big brake kits require 17" rims.
the replacements need to be light, and look nice. but that is all a issue for later.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

TheStig wrote:The Colour on the T20 Celica is a stock colour, I personally don't care for the lights either, but he.... it's his car.

I keep my stock rims for now, they are pretty light and I like the style, if they where 17" I wouldn't change them at all I think... but they are 16" and If I increase my HP with bigger mods, I need bigger brakes. and the average big brake kits require 17" rims.
the replacements need to be light, and look nice. but that is all a issue for later.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder

So much to consider before getting new rims huh? :lol: im trying to research all the stuff now before i get my first car
Instagram @SupraHKS
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LancerEvoFan0504 »

Hey I'm making my own web site and can't decide what it should be about anyone got any Ideas.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

hmmmmm.... normally people make a website about stuff they want to share with other people.... and not make a site because they can....

Maybe first think of something that you want to share with people and Then think about a way to share it.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

TheStig wrote:hmmmmm.... normally people make a website about stuff they want to share with other people.... and not make a site because they can....

Maybe first think of something that you want to share with people and Then think about a way to share it.
or just make a youtube channel and make vids of whatever you want? unless you cant do so and need to use a website instead. i made a bmx channel and crew with it check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/AmateurBMXCrew?feature=mhum
Instagram @SupraHKS
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

TheStig wrote:hmmmmm.... normally people make a website about stuff they want to share with other people.... and not make a site because they can....

Well I was going to give people a choice between a website about supercars or video games. personaly I like super cars but I want to see what other peoples think of the Idea.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

LancerEvoFan0504 wrote:

Well I was going to give people a choice between a website about supercars or video games. personaly I like super cars but I want to see what other peoples think of the Idea.
ive also got a sprts/super car youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/13esim?feature=mhum dont mind the video thats already playing look at the ones on the sidebar
Instagram @SupraHKS
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Zotic+ wrote:
LancerEvoFan0504 wrote:

ive also got a sprts/super car youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/13esim?feature=mhum dont mind the video thats already playing look at the ones on the sidebar
All I want to know is what people think about me creating a website about supercars. I only want peoples opinion on it.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

freesite, or you have to pay to keep it up and running?
Instagram @SupraHKS
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Zotic+ wrote:freesite, or you have to pay to keep it up and running?
It'll probably be free I'm still learning HTML and It probably won't be up and running for a while a long while. Also it depends on which host I sign with I'm still learning as I said so I probably won't have that information for a while.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

LancerEvoFan0504 wrote:
Zotic+ wrote:freesite, or you have to pay to keep it up and running?
It'll probably be free I'm still learning HTML and It probably won't be up and running for a while a long while. Also it depends on which host I sign with I'm still learning as I said so I probably won't have that information for a while.
go for it then
Instagram @SupraHKS
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

I was wondering if you guys had any Ideas for my website I've already come up with the name its called SuperCars.com/net and its about super cars not piece o crap cars like a Honda civic or other cars like that it will be about supercars like the Pagani Zonda and cars like that and was wondering if you guys had any creative ideas that could spice it up any Ideas are welcome and encouraged.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

You mean a name like this:

http://www.supercars.net

or

www.supercars.com

because both are taken ;)
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

DADT lives on... unfortunately.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_ ... s_military

I hate Congressional Republicans and Blue Dogs SOOOO MUCH.
You mean a name like this:

http://www.supercars.net
Hey! I used that site once!
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

DARN I got to think of a new name now anyone got any ideas i'm stumped
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

What exactly is the website for?
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

xHaZxMaTx wrote:What exactly is the website for?
something that I'm interested in and want to share my interest with other people you can thank the stig from me making a really long explanation that you probably wouldn't get.
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

Finnally doing something interesting at college, we were given an assignment to calculate and draw a clutch. Pretty much done with AutoCAD drawings, I'll make some Catia models tommorrow, I passed my bedtime well. I'll post the models here for you guys to see, I'm really happy we're doing something interesting finnally (took three years of studying!)
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Recovered from what I would like to call one of the worst days of luck in my life.

Last Sunday, I was traveling to work when one of the tyres on the Skyline let go on the exit of the roundabout. Hit a high kerb, damaged a wheel, flattened two more tyres and narrowly missed a lamppost.

Then on the same day while out 4WDing the transfer case on the Sierra chucked the s***s on me and it had to get towed home 80kms away.

I got the Skyline back on the road, just needs a wheel alignment as it pulls to the left a bit. Had to get the spare wheel out of the boot and get to a wreckers to replace it. AU$130 for a new wheel, two 215/65R14 tyres for the rear and a 195/60R14 for the spare.

Return to “General Discussion”