Car List Pt. II - Coming next week

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

TheStig wrote:I would like to see how EA made the Pagani Zonda F and the Koenigsegg CCX, and if the Skyline R34 GTR and cars like the, Cobalt SS, Firebird are a PSP only or for all platforms.
The Zonda F and the CCX were mentioned at the end of an official movie made for PC/consoles. The Firebird, Skyline and Cobalt were seen only in the PSP verson. So I'm pretty sure the Zonda F and the CCX will be in the PC/console version...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I know they will most lilely be in there, but would like to see a pic of what they look like in the game. if you look at the Audi LeMans Quattro it looks stock exept the vinyls, so I wonder how they will show them... stock looking or not.

And there is a chance of 1 in 5 that we did not see a car yet. so I think we can see 1 car we did not see before.

I think they will reveal:

Back:
[bL]amborghini Gallardo[/b]
Mercedes Sl65 AMG (hopefully not the SL500)
Porsche Carerra GT
Pontiac GTO 6.0 V8
Dodge Viper SRT-10
Mazda RX7 or RX8
Renault Clio V6

Back with enhancements:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR
Caddilac CTS-V (hopefully they make it the V version cause the normal version is useless , that's why I put it here)

New:
Nissan Skyline GTR
Dodge Charger R/T (new charger)
Koenigsegg CCX

logically this is just a guess!!!
Zenith Mist
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Zenith Mist »

krist wrote:Nah R33 or R34, no R32's...

Also i wouldnt mind seeing an old toyota supra...
True, I would like to see the mkIII Supra in action. I love the way it has a really long bonnet, almost muscle car like :D
Athlon64 X2 4400+ (OC@2.5Ghz)
2GBCorsairTwinX 2-3-3-6
2x256MB Sapphire x1600XT Crossfire
spartan.dk
Professional
Professional

Post by spartan.dk »

canhoto wrote:i don't think the r35 is that ugly...actuall i think the front of the car looks better than the r34...for me the r34 is a blue brick on wheels...
R35 isn't ugly, it's a horrible car performance wise. It should've never been called a skyline. And everyone hates the blocky cars, the boxy cars, older ones. But I'm not typical. :D
Kid Cro wrote:Now go Suck on your mom's boobie and stfuktnxbye!!!

Return to “News”