NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Kid Cro wrote: Yes you can tune up 206 1.2 75bHP to lets say 300bHP and 206 RC you can tune on example to 450 and that is big diference!
I'm talking about a game where you ARE NOT able to tune.
Kid Cro wrote:2.0 FSI for A4! Why if there is RS4!
Because you should balance it out a bit.
Kid Cro wrote:In UG series all cars was the strongest models Golf was GTI
The most powerful ones are the R models.
Kid Cro wrote:Subaru WRX STI

Because that's the only Impreza worthy enough to be in a game. Have you ever seen a normal stock Impreza? Looks like shiznit and performs like shiznit.
Kid Cro wrote:AUDI A3 was RS3
Wrong again. It's a normal 3.2 Quattro.
Kid Cro wrote:and if there will be A4 thenn will be RS4!
What makes you so sure?
Kid Cro wrote:And why to put cars that are same model only diferent engine in classes?
Because you won't be racing a 1.6 206 against a Carrera GT with that. In a game like Most Wanted, you don't need classes. If you've been reading my post, you'd know that already.
Kid Cro wrote:Would you rather drive GTI or TDI or even worse SDI???
The point is not that you always want to drive the top notch one, but that the performance is balanced with other cars.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Some cars in NFS where the highest performance model like the Skyline GTR and the Imprezza WRX STI.

cars like the Volkswagen golf GTi where not the top model by far.
even the Lancer EVO 8 was not the fastest model, cause it was the basic EVO not the MR FQ400 wich is the top of the EVO 8 line.
Like PsZeta said the A3 is "only" a 3.2 quattro not the S3 (doubt there ever was a RS3)
I can't officially tell you there is a Audi 4 series in the game so can't tell you if it will be a A4 S4 or RS4.

engine size would have been best if they choose the biggest version. for instance I would prefer the Golf R32 instead of the Gti. cause it got more potential.

Also stylewise some higher performance cars look better then the lower performance cars.
the S class cars from Audi got a more sporty styling then the normal A series.
so if they have the same enginesize it wouldn't hurt to get the best looking version. :D

but if you take the 206 GTi and 206 RC they got the same 2.0 engine but the RC is tuned up by Peugeot itself. but in the end both engines can be tuned up just as much so when tuned them both to the max they will both have the same performance.
the weird thing is that EA got the license for the 2.0 180 engine by peugeot (you can read that on the cover of you NFS U2 copy) but they used the normal GTI version :?

In looks take the Golf 5 you got the normal golfs and if you take the Volkswagen Golf GTI it got better looks then a normal golf 5. so that would be a reason to get a GTi in a game.
In terms of looks a upgrade towards the new R32 is pretty easy (get a dual midplaced exhaust and you are pretty much done to get a R32 look. (golf V that is)
burna
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Engine Classes

Post by burna »

Kid Cro wrote:Yes you can tune up 206 1.2 75bHP to lets say 300bHP and 206 RC you can tune on example to 450 and that is big diference! 2.0 FSI for A4! Why if there is RS4! In UG series all cars was the strongest models Golf was GTI Subaru WRX STI AUDI A3 was RS3 and if there will be A4 thenn will be RS4! And why to put cars that are same model only diferent engine in classes? If MW should have classes thenn should be classes betwen exotics, muscle and tuners! And what is the point of having two versions of engines in one game? (1.2 and RC) Would you rather drive GTI or TDI or even worse SDI???
The ultimate way for EA to fix this debate would be to introduce engine swapouts for cars. And then have the cars set up so that: Audi A4 base + RS4 Engine = displays model as RS4. Then there would still be: Audi A4 base + Standard A4 engine = displays model as A4. The variations of the cars could be attained at different prices or if you did not save up and purchased an Audi S4, you could later put the RS4 engine into it and it would become an RS4. Hopefully in the next NFS game.... (better not be underground 3 :roll: )

PS: Hope you can follow my train of thought coz I'm really tired right now.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

PSZeTa wrote:
Kid Cro wrote:A4? I am not sure but It might be! I would like to have RS4 in game
Why a RS4 if you are going to tune the A4 anyway?
James31278 wrote:
baadmw wrote:there are 4 door skylines (just an offtopic note)
the car with 4 round taillights could be a cobalt or an IS300... but i hope it's a skyline (preferably the R33)
Yes 4 door skylines even an R34 4 door. Every skyline from the 60's to now had a 4 door version.
It doesn't make sense though, putting a 4 door Skyline in if you have the GTR.
^Nice graphics.. D:
I don't know what to tell ya, Nissan has their reasons and I don't know them.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I don't think there will be a 4 door version of the skyline in the game...
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

TheStig wrote:I don't think there will be a 4 door version of the skyline in the game...
I don't think so either in fact I Super Duperly doubt it. The R34 gets all the glory, an R33 would be a nice addition.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I can tell you that we haven't had ANY confirmation that the Skyline will be in the game at ALL...

(I am not saying that it is ABSOLUTELY not there.... it still could be in the game)
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

I don't actually believe there is one (Skyline) in the game, Yet if at all.
gagtooth
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by gagtooth »

I agree with burna with the engine swaps cause it would be kewl if you could put a m3 gtr v8 engine in a small car lol. I hope EA thinks about this idea for future games cause would make the game alot better.

Gagtooth
azzkika
Drift King
Drift King

Post by azzkika »

Off-topic: Thanks for the heads-up Pabl0z
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

wow, how this topic grows.
VladikRudy0017
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by VladikRudy0017 »

James31278 wrote:
PSZeTa wrote:
Kid Cro wrote:A4? I am not sure but It might be! I would like to have RS4 in game
Why a RS4 if you are going to tune the A4 anyway?
James31278 wrote: Yes 4 door skylines even an R34 4 door. Every skyline from the 60's to now had a 4 door version.
^Nice graphics.. D:

ive seen this car being a police car before ... anyways its taillights look really similar to the skylines and its a four door car.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

VladikRudy0017 wrote:
James31278 wrote:
PSZeTa wrote: Why a RS4 if you are going to tune the A4 anyway?
^Nice graphics.. D:

ive seen this car being a police car before ... anyways its taillights look really similar to the skylines and its a four door car.
Chevy ripped off the Skyline. Made it unique enough not to get sued.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

BluePhirePB wrote:Dude, there's no way that's a Gallardo. I'm talking about the silver car. There's clearly 4 circular taillights. Don't make me sound like a fruitcake.
Oh yes...I thought you meant the other silver car! My bad. Sorry for the bad call. and I agree with you and andre.

EDIT: But the car above this post is an Impala. We don't have it confirmed yet.
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
Freeman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Freeman »

I think it will be a huge mistake of the ea team to not put a skyline in the game way mess the tradition it was in the underground series way don't they put it in this version and it's powerfull enought to overtake any car( if it's tuned off course).
This game will need lots of cars because every body has it's special one mine's a ford shelby cobra concept but it's imposibel they put it in the game because i don't see any oldies in the game and that's an very big disapointment 4 me i love those cars and i hope they put a diablo in the game that's monster of a car.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Is this a 100% tuner game? no. Is tuning the point? NO!
Is this an UNDERGROUND GAME? NO!
a skyline is cool, but you guys only want to tune it having a choice of 6 bodykits
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

I don't come here often, but maybe you didn't noticed these screens. It's a tuned...... Gallardo! :roll: They're are scanned from a console I guess, but the thing is cool.

Check!
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

We have allready seen them and its in screen selection! :wink:
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Fishwhiz wrote:Is this a 100% tuner game? no. Is tuning the point? NO!
Can you tune? YES.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Can you tune is GTA SA? YES!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

OK I'm totally lost, what are you all talking about?
a skyline is cool, but you guys only want to tune it having a choice of 6 bodykits
Trying to imitate TheStig?
I dont seem to understand the bolded sentence. + who are you talking to? Explain.

I still think that the pic is a Skyline with Mantis body kit. Go to UG2 and make it... It's exactly the same.

Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

Tuning does play a big part in the game though... havnt you read any of the reviews regarding the heat meter.
azzkika
Drift King
Drift King

Post by azzkika »

Lemme add sum oil to the fire...itz a Lancer :wink:
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

azzkika wrote:Lemme add sum oil to the fire...itz a Lancer :wink:
Yeah... ive got the trailer from ign and there are no skylines throughout the whole of the video
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Fadeproof wrote:

Tuning does play a big part in the game though... havnt you read any of the reviews regarding the heat meter.
nope haven't read it? has the heat meter anything to do with tuning your car? cause that would be silly

Return to “Most Wanted”