Official Car List Pt. II

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

Abrams wrote:
Kid Cro wrote:Finaly 99 Eclipse is back!!! I love that car!! Best car for Drift IMO! (I use it all the time)
Skyline good good... BRAVO EA!
Sux: There is no Hondas... :s I don't see ferraries too and they removed great A4!! O_O
I wonder is this final carlist or there will be some more cars added??!

Well, first of all drift is completly different so GSX might have some changes in its physics. I myself would prefer 2006 GT due to better looks, i used to think GSX is alot better when it comes to visyal...but i changed my mind after MW.

As for Ferrari....well some car manufacturers dont want their cars to be seen even slightly wrecked, and more of that they somehow seem to be aware of car will be used in game for illegal actions like street-racing, cop car evasion and destruction...and other general mayhem...
exactly, thats why ferrari backed out after Hot Pursuit: 2 was released.

btw. im thinking there are no hondas in this one because all the other buyers of the nfs series (not the hardcore fans but new and regular buyers) said there was "too much ricing"

doesnt make any sense and makes themselves dumb. Ricing is drawn out too much now and being Overrated. =/

I wonder if the cobalt and gto is gonna be in the 3rd batch.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

[RANT] no gto we already have monaro we dont need two identical cars :x [/RANT]

im not complaing about anything now ive seen all the cars i want muscle, and exotics thats all i care about and of course the skyline. of course they can always suprise me and throw in a bugatti veyron, a ferrari 599 GTB ( unlikely ), or a saleen S7 TT. throw those cars in there and i will die happy :D
skyliker
Ricer
Ricer

Post by skyliker »

i'm glad the skyline is back, what do u think bout the other cars?
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Skyline is surely a great return since NFSU1, cant say im big fan of it but its very nice car indeed. Lookin pretty much fine as well.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

EA_smoothie said that they were having "problems" with licensing on a few cars. This was the explanation he gave as to why the carlist part 2 was later than expected. I think that it's possible that they may not have managed to get the license issue resolved before the release date, so they just released other cars that they did have licenses to. If you follow that logic, it's quite possible that Hondas are in the game. As for Ferraris, there hasn't been a Ferrari in an NFS game since the Underground series started. Ferrari just doesn't want their cars associated with illicit street racing.
Last edited by prince1142003 on 08 Sep 2006, 00:43, edited 1 time in total.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

prince1142003 wrote:Ferarri just doesn't want their cars associated with illicit street racing.

Ferrari
not Ferarri...and well...here's a no-brainer for EA...
Last edited by 2furio on 08 Sep 2006, 00:46, edited 1 time in total.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Flipping awesome car list as far as it goes - just a pity EA have still missed out 2 of Europe's favourite tuner cars - the Vauxhall/Opel Astra and the SEAT Leon. Maybe these are surprises still to be announced (I live in hope).

How you can have an Exotic section without a Ferrari is beyond me, then again, Ferrari have always been a bit of a strange company (just look at their past record of cheating, sorry, bending the rules in F1).

Still, I suppose you can't have everything, but the Muscle section is excellent (IMHO) - Hemi (?) Cuda, Chevelle and Shelby GT500 - yum, yum - pass the Kleenex (and the strain relief spray for my wrist...)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Knew something didn't look right... Thanks for correcting it, 2furio.
Mixing And Tuning
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Mixing And Tuning »

HMMMMM.....I Wonder Why Lamborgini Lets Them Do It, But Ferrari Dosen't. I Always Thought They Were Against Each Other And They Would Just Battle It Out Who Is Best...
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Mixing and Tuning, you don't have to capitalize the first letter in every word. And keep in mind that Lamborghini does have it's own police car... so that might change things.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Yeah, but it's only one car, donated to the Italian State Police. It's not like Lamborghini manufactures them on an assembly line. More info here.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Actually, it's 'several' cars as stated by Wikipedia.
Police car

Italian State Police Gallardo
In December, 2004, several Gallardo supercars were donated by Lamborghini to the Italian police in honor of the force's 152nd anniversary. The Gallardo Police Cars will be used by the traffic police (Polizia Stradale) during emergencies and alarm situations on the Salerno-Reggio Calabria highway, also under the powers of the special safety operative which is already being employed along this tract of highway and above all for the transport of organs destined to transplants.
Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Gallardo
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

That it is on wikipedia does not mean it is true.. stuff on there is written by normal people and you can't count on it that it is true
It could very well be true, but it's not like it is on wikipedia so it has to be true.:wink:
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Wikipedia is a user contributed community. You should not blindly trust information you find there. As the official ItaliaSpeed website says there's only one, I trust that source more.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Porsche-AG wrote:Actually, it's 'several' cars as stated by Wikipedia.
Police car

Italian State Police Gallardo
In December, 2004, several Gallardo supercars were donated by Lamborghini to the Italian police in honor of the force's 152nd anniversary. The Gallardo Police Cars will be used by the traffic police (Polizia Stradale) during emergencies and alarm situations on the Salerno-Reggio Calabria highway, also under the powers of the special safety operative which is already being employed along this tract of highway and above all for the transport of organs destined to transplants.
Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Gallardo
i also saw that info on local tv news here, but those were not gallardos, it was only 1 diablo...lol
MarlboroMan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MarlboroMan »

nice car list... 50+ cars eh ?
i am quite satisfied with all the cars, but something still missing, i wonder will there be a nissan silvia S15 since the drift section is back, i hope they remember to put in this most popular D1 car in it.
for honda...well...hopefully it will be a S2000(FR), ITR DC5 or civic-R EP3 or EK9 (FF), NSX-R(MR)
and hopefully some oldschool and crazy cars such as NFSU1&2 Civic EM01, impreza P1, corolla WRC, bugatti veyron, diablo svt, mclaren F1 as unlock-able
these are memorable milestone vehicles in automotive industry
please please please please please please please please please please please please EA......please make it flawless ~
(please dont mind some spelling mistakes)

P/S: Glad the GTR34 is back for good, hopefully the skylineGTR34 will have improvments in terms of performance, make it run like NFSU1's (or slightly better) instead of NFSU2's (which is disappointing)
Te4o_bg
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Te4o_bg »

Looking all these rides i get he feelin' that rims are going to be the only thing ugly in the game

BTW good thing there is more muscle cars here.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

DarrenR21373 wrote:Flipping awesome car list as far as it goes - just a pity EA have still missed out 2 of Europe's favourite tuner cars - the Vauxhall/Opel Astra and the SEAT Leon. Maybe these are surprises still to be announced (I live in hope).
)
mate, you need Seat Leon, when u got R32?! oh c`mon, the Leon is Golf`s cousin mate.
dawnpatrolrjl1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by dawnpatrolrjl1 »

haha the taco restaurant on the mclaren pic, was on U1 and 2! :lol:
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

Is there supposed to be a part three to the cars selection? How many more can there possibly be?
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Whoops - my bad as I believe they say today.

I'd forgotten that we are finally getting a decent version of the Golf in Carbon - I really must learn to read one day! IMHO the old-style Leon Cupra R is still better looking though. Peace. 8)
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

probably right, but the new one, fits better in our actual world :) as for the Golf, i preffer it in front of many many cars. i liked the GTi too, so i won't mind at all if there is a GTi or a R32, as long if it`s an VW brand car :wink:
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

2furio wrote:
prince1142003 wrote:Ferarri just doesn't want their cars associated with illicit street racing.

Ferrari
not Ferarri...and well...here's a no-brainer for EA...
EA got nothing to do with it, its the company managers that are too dumb and want to loose a chance to show off their car even in the racing game....

p.s. also, Ferrari isnt much of a good lookin car imo...maybe the 328 one is nicely designed one....new models are not however.
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

Abrams wrote: p.s. also, Ferrari isnt much of a good lookin car imo...maybe the 328 one is nicely designed one....new models are not however.
:shock: :shock: :shock: u can never prove that... milions of people can disagree with u easily...
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by canhoto »

@Abrams:

:shock: :shock: one word for ya: F430!!!

Return to “News”