UG3... My thoughts to share with u guys ;) ....

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

UG3... My thoughts to share with u guys ;) ....

Post by SliM_880 »

Thought of something n wanted to share it...

EA announced the release of the new UG3... So i was thinkin of a game EA could create called NFSU3:Boom It UP... that could have 80 car, ALOT (and i mean ALOT) of customization... You can even customize the shape of the bumpers, for example the front bumper has 6 spaces wre you can install vents, intercoolers, mesh and other stuff. Side skirt is same but you can insert widebodykits with them as an option... Also you han put the exhausts in the rear bumper in several different places, in the side skirt, or put in some widebodykits...

Although there are no races, (only a customization game), it would get alot of fans (at least thats what i think)... AND this site would have a HUGE showroom.... It would make people go customizing for hours n days n months n even years....

Isnt that a good idea?
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

No. It isn't. NFS is about racing.
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

hence need for SPEED. taht would be called need for CUSTOMIZATION.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

No i don't think that would be a hit, but a more interactive and unlimited online free roam and racing game that should be a hit i think. How sweet would it not be to join up on a car parking and step out of the cars and talk to the other online racers and maybe take there raid for a test drive 8)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

No offence...but that idea is just garbage, ricer. :roll:

NFS is about cars and speed. There is really nothing else to say about this *idea*. Period.
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: UG3... My thoughts to share with u guys ;) ....

Post by PSZeTa »

SliM_880 wrote:Although there are no races, (only a customization game), it would get alot of fans (at least thats what i think)... AND this site would have a HUGE showroom.... It would make people go customizing for hours n days n months n even years....

Isnt that a good idea?
No, that idea sucks. Why?

Step 1: Customize.

Step 2: *yawns* What more?

@2furio

Stop being a crybaby and yell ''ricer''. Yes, some do like styling.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

agree. there needs to be good races, and a replay cam!
Serbiandude
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Serbiandude »

nfs was about racing
but in the last couple of games i thik its proven that the racing part isnt as much as the customizing part
and yes it would be a nice idea to have al kindas bdy kits and modifications
sicne we have nfsunlimited to post our cars y not..
it would be more competitive and at the same time we no the ea is gonna make good racing style in the new nfs game :D
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: UG3... My thoughts to share with u guys ;) ....

Post by 2furio »

PSZeTa wrote:Stop being a crybaby and yell ''ricer''. Yes, some do like styling.
Who said I was complaining or crying and where do you see me yell. Go outside...get some fresh air.

There's a difference between styling and going over the board and this guy's *idea* is over the board. And from what I've read, he does sound like a ricer because I don't see any mention of performance tuning...
spartan.dk
Professional
Professional

Post by spartan.dk »

I'd rather have a thing when you have carbon fiber parts, handling and acceleration increase!
Kid Cro wrote:Now go Suck on your mom's boobie and stfuktnxbye!!!
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

i smell rice. Nfs is Racing, not ricing.
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

terrible idea.

It''d be fun for about TEN SECONDS

also; "Boom It Up" awful name.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

No, but why dont visual parts in earlier nfs games not help performance? I mean, a spoiler helps a car's aerodynamics, bodykits produce drag......
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

they did in U1 & 2. you couldnt adjust your aerodynamics as much without higher level kits & spoilers.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

well you couldnt tune up in u1 thats for sure....
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Fishwhiz wrote:No, but why dont visual parts in earlier nfs games not help performance? I mean, a spoiler helps a car's aerodynamics, bodykits produce drag......
Actually properly made body kits should accelerate wind under the car producing downforce. Notice I sayd properly made.

About SliM_880's idea: Sucks hard. I'd rather have no customization than not beeing able to race.
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

yeah, JUST customizing would be terrible, why dont you just go play Create-A-Ride or something
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

I have a question SLIM, when in the world did EA ever mention an Underground 3? I mean usually they announce stuf like that in April and I haven't seen such a press announcemnet on IGN, Gamespot, or any other site so where is it :?
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

gearhead450 wrote:I have a question SLIM, when in the world did EA ever mention an Underground 3? I mean usually they announce stuf like that in April and I haven't seen such a press announcemnet on IGN, Gamespot, or any other site so where is it :?
I'm guessing he assumes the next NFS is UG3 from the PSM that showed PS3 games coming out this year and UG3 was the list but there is no hardcore proof that the list is real or how real.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

This is what I want for the next NFS game, regardless of what it is. :D
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

2furio wrote:
PSZeTa wrote:Stop being a crybaby and yell ''ricer''. Yes, some do like styling.
Who said I was complaining or crying and where do you see me yell. Go outside...get some fresh air.

There's a difference between styling and going over the board and this guy's *idea* is over the board. And from what I've read, he does sound like a ricer because I don't see any mention of performance tuning...
Yeah, you are damned amazing because you are a ''tuner''. How about calling tuners ''dumbasses'', they're ending their life with a good fold around the tree anyway. Oh wait, I'm wrong. Tuners got teh leet driving skillz. Plus, I never said you were complaining, you're just acting like a crybaby. I never said you were literally yelling, damn, do you have to take everything serious?

If someone likes styling, you don't have to call that specific person a ricer, completely ignoring the point that that person is not the same as you. Since when is styling a car to your likings a bad thing? God, I could call you a ricer because you didn't leave your Lambo stock in Most Wanted. :roll:

I suggest that you should get some fresh air. Not respecting other's opinions on a forum and even saying something that is meant to be offensive is what I call GARBAGE.
Fishwhiz wrote:No, but why dont visual parts in earlier nfs games not help performance? I mean, a spoiler helps a car's aerodynamics, bodykits produce drag......
Normal spoilers SPOIL the aerodynamics unless they aren't designed to do so, that's why the top speed goes down but you'll create downforce. A MR2 has a spoiler like that, with it, the aerodynamics improve.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

PSZeTa wrote:
2furio wrote:Yeah, you are damned amazing because you are a ''tuner''. How about calling tuners ''dumbasses'', they're ending their life with a good fold around the tree anyway. Oh wait, I'm wrong. Tuners got teh leet driving skillz. Plus, I never said you were complaining, you're just acting like a crybaby. I never said you were literally yelling, damn, do you have to take everything serious?

If someone likes styling, you don't have to call that specific person a ricer, completely ignoring the point that that person is not the same as you. Since when is styling a car to your likings a bad thing? God, I could call you a ricer because you didn't leave your Lambo stock in Most Wanted. :roll:

I suggest that you should get some fresh air. Not respecting other's opinions on a forum and even saying something that is meant to be offensive is what I call GARBAGE.
Ok...it's obvious you got problems (and you're taking it on members on this board) because I never said I don't like styling. I said there is a fine line between nice style and going over the board (aka ricer). You obviously picked a random person out of this thread and started flaming at him/her.

And look at the other people's replies and you'll see they responded in a similar matter.

Lastly, obviously the idea of an NFS game being only about customization and no racing garbage. It defies the definition of the NFS series.
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

2furio wrote:Ok...it's obvious you got problems (and you're taking it on members on this board)
Yes, someone decided to take the famous ricer out of the closet and use it as an offensive word.
2furio wrote:I said there is a fine line between nice style and going over the board (aka ricer).

What about creating a nice style with everything the topicstarter made up? -_-
2furio wrote:You obviously picked a random person out of this thread and started flaming at him/her.
And look at the other people's replies and you'll see they responded in a similar matter.
You were the first one to mention ''ricer''. I don't need to direct my words to someone else if I'm going to end up saying the same things anyway. :roll:
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Every one is talking about Ricer, what a heck is that meaning :?:
Is it a person that likes to tune cars or what :?:
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Negative word for people that only style their car and don't touch the engine.

Return to “Most Wanted”