nfs carbon ce

Discuss editing Need for Speed Carbon.
benistunermad
Ricer
Ricer

nfs carbon ce

Post by benistunermad »

hi people im new to all this pc gaming and i wonder if any body has a gamesave for needforspeed carbon collecters edtion eu (pal version) has i am raly poo at these games
BEEFKING69
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BEEFKING69 »

heres a link but u also have to download a program to make these work with ur cd key http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=13174
benistunermad
Ricer
Ricer

Post by benistunermad »

hey deos any one know how to get a blanck bmw in nfsc ce uk as i heard there is lots of cool hacks/mods for this game if you will pm on me with info
Attachments
rate it
rate it
amda1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by amda1 »

^^not the place to rate cars, post this car in the carbon showroom, you should see an upload button near the top-right hand corner 8)
benistunermad
Ricer
Ricer

Post by benistunermad »

ok mate i fount it got two car in there. but could someone answer my question
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Please don't type posts anymore like that, it is extremely annoying. Type correctly posts or don't post at all.

Anyways, to get blank BMW M3 GTR on NFSC, you need:

- Hex Workshop
- backup of your editable savegame(s) (savegames are in : My Documents\Need for Speed Carbon\)
- Need For Speed Carbon Save Editor
- NFSC hex-editing tutorial

To get started, you need to unlock BMW via reward cards or by using that Savegame Editor. Anyways, get BMW unlocked and then we shall start. Now, BMW M3 GTR's hex-code is 4E4ACC23 B35F084E and it is located in Custom Cars. Let's make it also available to Car lot.

- launch Hex Workshop
- open your savegame in HW
- look for 4E4ACC23 B35F084E, it should have after it number 10, exchange it to 11.

Now you're done. BMW M3 GTR is available in your Car lot.

STEP 2

Now, to get BMW as a blank car, we need to remove that texture vinyl and add it as vinyl. This is the point, where I won't help, because I don't want to hear any whinings about messed up savegames.

Return to “Editing”