Hobbies

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
MM86
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Hobbies

Post by MM86 »

i know that everyone has a hobby and post what you like to do in your free time.

For me playing video games, fishing/camping, and my biggest hobby that is becoming a BIG obsession is paintball. where else can you shoot your buddies while playing Capture The Flag and nobody dies? :-k deffinant adrenalin rush.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

you took my hobbies, except for the paintball would be replaced with basketball.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Model Railroading. :) Unfortunately, it's (I'm sure) much more expensive than you might think - I have only 4 locomotives and 16 cars, which is worth more than $800.
MM86
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MM86 »

im not good @ basketball, but im good at just shooting around, game wise i suck....lol
but @ Haz thats cool ive always been a fan of trains but i like the real ones but the little replicas are nice. its amazing how something so small could look so real.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

My major passtime is watching motorsport, particularly F1 - go Hamilton, Davidson, Button and Coultard.

I also enjoy computing - programming, playing games and surfing the internet.

My sport is playing golf (badly); and I enjoy visitng places of architectural and historical interest.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

lol wut

Return to “General Discussion”