Post Your Sick Ideas!

Everything for your PC, from case modding to OS discussions, come here to discuss computer hardware and software.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post Your Sick Ideas!

Post by Carcrazy »

I've had alot of sick ideas, like wireing my entire room together (Tv PS2 PC Xbox Surround Sound stuff like that,) but I must say... this is my sickest idea ever. It will take me about another week to get the 50 dollars I need for it but it will be well worth it!

My Idea is, that I'm gonna put underglows all along the bottom of my PC!

I will have some LED Feet that will lift the PC off the ground about an inch, and will light up the same color as the Neon... I will have two 4" neon tubes at the front and back of the case, that will be a contiuous light... then, I will mount two, massive 15" blue, sound actiavated neon tubes at both sides, and set those up to strobe at the same time as my internal sound activated tubes ( I have two inside, 1 12" and 1 15"!)

I couldn't help but see what it would look like, so I decided to prop the case up with two PC games and set one of my tubes down there, so I'll post the video as soon as it is uploaded to photobucket! :D

Don't say anything about the funny sounds in the video, like the queer homer simpson laugh. :lol:

Keep in mind this was one 12" neon tube, the real version will have 4 tubes and 4 LED feet so it will be SUPER BRIGHT!
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Computer rice? :-s
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

It's origional :lol:
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:Computer rice? :-s
ROFL!
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

I agree with Haz it sounds like computer rice.
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Lmao, computer rice.. Lets call every fashion designer a ricer, seems like any form of aesthetics is rice in some way. :?

Carcrazy, the only thing I can say is that the idea isn't really sick in any way. I planned to do to same thing for my Stacker 830, but I sold that case. So it's now under my desk. :P
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Ok here is a sick idea (if i can get the money):
-Get Phase change cooling
-Get Huge 7.1 speakers
-Get a 30 inch Monitor or a 46+inch TV to serve as monitor.

Unfortunately i don't have the money for that but that would be a sick idea to realize.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

You made that "show off your pc" thread last week or something...
You could've just posted this in that thread, Carcrazy.
But because there isn't a topic like this already I'm not gonna lock it.
But you should seriously tone down on making new threads, they usually die off pretty quick and don't raise a lot of interest.
lol wut
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

I"m gonn aput these her for my (or anyone else's) refferance because my PC will break by the time they get in the mail... (Guess I knid of have to get the C2D: lol:)
LED Feet

4"neon

15" Neon

I might get two of these to light up your shoes...
Lazer UV
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

I'd like to ask you a question, wouldn't you rather save your money for parts of the computer that actually effect performance than buying something that only you would see? Unless you take your computer out places, but still.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

a friend who brought a Blitz intercooler for his SRT-4 was kind enough to lend me his Blitz decal. You probally know what i did with it.....
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

weedman173 wrote:I'd like to ask you a question, wouldn't you rather save your money for parts of the computer that actually effect performance than buying something that only you would see? Unless you take your computer out places, but still.
Any upgrade I do will require me to upgrade the whole thing... it will take a few weeks for me to earn the extra cash for my Core 2 Duo and Mobo, I just got an offer from my sister who said she'd pay me $50 if I help her clean her house, so I'll be ordering these friday!

Return to “The Hardware & Software”