NFS ProStreet: Car Codes

Discuss editing Need for Speed ProStreet.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: NFS ProStreet: Car Codes

Post by Porsche-AG »

Emsterfan wrote:hai
my game firetruck up, when i wanna save a tuned blueprint of the delta...
so, u shouldnt tune the delta, its got the most bugs
Not to mention it's the ugliest of all the new cars.
$DER PATE$
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by $DER PATE$ »

hi, i tried to edit my savegame,like its shown on the first site,but i didn't get it, now when i want to load my career, i got an error and leave the game, and i didnt backup the savegame:((, what could i do to get it running? i dont want to start the career from the beginning...i cant open my savegame with artmoney, cause i cant load it, and in a hexeditor i dont know where to find the line with 240sx( its the only thing i changed), maybe i could copy the content in hexeditor from ur savegame to my savegame, or only the lines about the cars??? could it help?

i hope for ur help!!! thx
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Sweet, the save file works. Cheers.... unfortunately, the unfinished cars are actually unfinished... lol. Stupid EA breaking promises.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I think they're just postponing those for future downloadable content.
FrankieGthang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FrankieGthang »

why does the game crashes everytime i try to update blueprint on a hidden cars like R8?
is it a bug or something else???:(
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

this thing was already mentioned in the beginning of the topic, already said that some of the cars crash the game, only that we didn't knew exactly which one .. so we add the Delta and the R8 to the crashing list. btw, try to install the "damage tool" ... you can find a link in the news area.
$DER PATE$
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by $DER PATE$ »

maybe i could copy my career progress from the corrupt file to a new career file??? can i do this in a hexeditor?
FrankieGthang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FrankieGthang »

danyutz wrote:this thing was already mentioned in the beginning of the topic, already said that some of the cars crash the game, only that we didn't knew exactly which one .. so we add the Delta and the R8 to the crashing list. btw, try to install the "damage tool" ... you can find a link in the news area.
ok i know i have installed that already before but it chrashes:( :( :(
Damn EA why they didnt finish that?:(:(
SRDragoon20
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SRDragoon20 »

whats the AI car codes? or there vinyl codes would be cool
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

I'm sure cparty is working diligently on getting a hex-editing tutorial together, so just be patient for vinyl codes and such. Till then, you can still get AI cars in the car lot. There's short set of instructions that cparty posted earlier in the thread.

And I discovered something else. Changing race type without losing the blueprints:
1. Hex edit the savegame so that the car is in the car lot and not the garage. Find the car in your savegame, and look for the code 0200 after the carcode location. This signifies that the car is in your garage. Replace 0200 with 0100, which will put the car in the car lot, blueprints and all.
2. Buy the car from the car lot, and choose your desired race mode.

Can someone test this to see if it's not just isolated to me? Also, I didn't run tests with multiple blueprints, so could someone check that as well?
FrankieGthang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FrankieGthang »

Does anyone know how to change amount of money in carrer using art money???tnx
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

AFAIK there's a money trainer on nfsplanet.
cparty
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by cparty »

SRDragoon20 wrote:whats the AI car codes? or there vinyl codes would be cool
The AI uses the same carcodes as the user. The only difference is their customization. All those cars which are predefined in the savegame are already available in the save I posted earlier. Of course, in the game there are more, but I'm not sure how to get the codes for their 'blueprint'. Also, I haven't played with vinyls yet, though I discovered that the AI cars use 'texture vinyls' which can not be edited (and only exists for that specific car) when I was unlocking the predefined blueprints for modification. Here's one of the vinyls:

prince1142003 wrote:Can someone test this to see if it's not just isolated to me? Also, I didn't run tests with multiple blueprints, so could someone check that as well?
I couldn't get this to work (I tried with one/multiple blueprints). The car went stock with only one blueprint after I've bought it. However, it is possible to change the mode using the Hex/MemEditor without loosing the customization (It should be the 557th Byte of the Blueprint - 00 = Grip, 01 = Drift, 02 = Drag, 03 = Speed). Whenever I find more time (and know a bit more about the save structure) I'll for sure try to write another tutorial.

FrankieGthang wrote:Does anyone know how to change amount of money in carrer using art money???tnx
Simply search for the amount of money with ArtMoney and change its value. It's 96 Bytes before the 0x12345678 we were searching to get the start of the carslot region in the tutorial for the new cars. In case your search returns more than one value, switch back to the game, buy something (make sure you complete the deal so your money address is updated), then do the next search for the new value.

Greets
cparty
RDS
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RDS »

THX 4 cparty ...
now i got many new car ...
some ve in my garage ...
drftkng
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drftkng »

Speaking of unfinished content, I wonder if the rx7 bodykit from the trailer is somehow hidden it the game. I doubt it though.
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

Porsche-AG wrote:
Emsterfan wrote:hai
my game firetruck up, when i wanna save a tuned blueprint of the delta...
so, u shouldnt tune the delta, its got the most bugs
Not to mention it's the ugliest of all the new cars.
I can't believe that is being said of one of the most charismatic Rally cars of the early '90's. Even though there aren't many Volvo's that are squarer than the Delta the car is sublime in the positioning of the wheels at the four corners and the crazy engine. First car to really have the wheels at the extremities of the car. Its not the most beautiful but it is good looking in its own way!
Emsterfan
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Emsterfan »

@cparty: how'd u figured out the codes for the vinyls? and, are the same as carbon and most wanted? and, can u write a tutorial, or atleast the vinyl-codes please?
would be awesome, if some1 could search for the Art Factory 02-Code from NFS UG2
i liked that vinyl ^^
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Kaerar wrote:I can't believe that is being said of one of the most charismatic Rally cars of the early '90's. Even though there aren't many Volvo's that are squarer than the Delta the car is sublime in the positioning of the wheels at the four corners and the crazy engine. First car to really have the wheels at the extremities of the car. Its not the most beautiful but it is good looking in its own way!
I didn't say it was a bad car, I just said it didn't look the best. And since (from what I know) performance stats can't change on the unreleased cars, there'd be no point in wanting to have a car that looks like a Delta but performs very differently.
FrankieGthang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FrankieGthang »

TNX CPARTY FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP I'LL TRY THIS.:D:D
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

Porsche-AG wrote:I didn't say it was a bad car, I just said it didn't look the best. And since (from what I know) performance stats can't change on the unreleased cars, there'd be no point in wanting to have a car that looks like a Delta but performs very differently.
Thats also true the performance gets stolen from the replaced car unless you place it in an empty slot.
Navoprav
Stock
Stock

Post by Navoprav »

Hi, people.
Maybe somebody know... Can we modify the pre-tuned cars without loss of its bluprint? Is there any method? :D
Thanks.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Would someone mind making a "nfsps" profile and editing? And perhaps putting it in the files and utils section for less experienced users? :)
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
FrankieGthang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FrankieGthang »

CPARTY can u please put some kind of guide or a picture of finding and changing the amount of money in pro street?
i really dont know what exactly to do,where should i search for those money codes??the same place where are the car codes or somewhere else?
PLEASE HELP!!!!:(:(:(
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Anach »

What i'd like to know is if it's possible to unlock the bonus cars permanently without having to type the "Unlockallthings" cheat each time. So they show up as in the collectors Ed.
888Veyron
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 888Veyron »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by 888Veyron on 13 Dec 2007, 07:52, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Editing”