NFS ProStreet: Car Codes

Discuss editing Need for Speed ProStreet.
888Veyron
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: NFS ProStreet: Car Codes

Post by 888Veyron »

Hi DO you really need to restore the code after buying?
Last edited by 888Veyron on 13 Dec 2007, 07:51, edited 1 time in total.
Gavh2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Gavh2 »

I think I am missing something here.... I got some questions.

- How were these cars supposed to be made available? Did EA put them in the game files with the intension that someone would find them and hack them or are they supposed to be unlocked in some way or another in the game? Had I not seen this thread I probably would never have know they even existed...

- Also, are more cars going to be made available from EA for us to download? They better not charge us for it!!!

- About the cars that one can unlock, I haven't attemted to use a hex editor to unlock the cars. I went to the PS utilities section here ont he site and downloaded cparty's career02 file. It worked and I can see all the cars but, cars such as the Veyron and R8 are very slow. They drive slow like a stock Cobalt SS. I did a race with the R8 agains a Cobalt SS and I could not keep up!!! Surely thats not right!!!???
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

the cars are most likely going to be made available as downloadable content later on
they will charge us for it :roll:

about the performance, the cars arent actually finished... the kits dont work either, and for some the wheels are misplaced
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Anach »

Gavh2 wrote:I think I am missing something here.... I got some questions.

- How were these cars supposed to be made available? Did EA put them in the game files with the intension that someone would find them and hack them or are they supposed to be unlocked in some way or another in the game? Had I not seen this thread I probably would never have know they even existed...

- Also, are more cars going to be made available from EA for us to download? They better not charge us for it!!!

- About the cars that one can unlock, I haven't attemted to use a hex editor to unlock the cars. I went to the PS utilities section here ont he site and downloaded cparty's career02 file. It worked and I can see all the cars but, cars such as the Veyron and R8 are very slow. They drive slow like a stock Cobalt SS. I did a race with the R8 agains a Cobalt SS and I could not keep up!!! Surely thats not right!!!???

All those questions are answered in this thread already.

They are unfinished cars. Most likely they ran out of time, as with many other features. Even some of the cars currently in game are unfinished. (Porsche GT2). Some of them inherit the stats of the cars they were replacing when activated. So they are for looks only. You also cant save any changes to them.

They may finish them and charge to download. Which is fair I guess, as it would take development time to fix them all. Although the current $10 Collectors edition merely unlocks cars that can already be unlocked via a cheat code. So I dont think they are worried about what's in game and what's not.
milos-n
Stock
Stock

Post by milos-n »

can someone post already modified file?
Tur8o
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tur8o »

its on a previous page m8

and cparty can u show a tutorial to the Money editiong and
making that lovley BMW m3 from most wanted please and thank you if you answer
by the very well done with all these cars =D> =D> =D> =D> :)
magnet14
Ricer
Ricer

Post by magnet14 »

making that lovley BMW m3 from most wanted
no way to get it by hex-ing...
you'll have to do it manually

c'mon ppl - do you really expect EA to put in PS all of the cars from the previous titles (maybe i want cross's corvette or an escalade or toyota celica)? then PS installation would be like 30-40GB...
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

magnet14 wrote:
making that lovley BMW m3 from most wanted
no way to get it by hex-ing...
you'll have to do it manually

c'mon ppl - do you really expect EA to put in PS all of the cars from the previous titles (maybe i want cross's corvette or an escalade or toyota celica)? then PS installation would be like 30-40GB...
At least try to do some research before saying something on a topic. The BMW M3 GTR E46 vinyl from Most Wanted and Carbon are available in ProStreet through hexing. cparty just hasn't released the details on how to do so.
Tur8o
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tur8o »

no i mean a tutorial on what vinyls and where to put them and i have reaserched this plenty of time on you tube and searching every part of these forums so dont tell me i havent reasearched :evil: but i just hope he shows us even jusat a vidio and put it on youtube and then post a link to the video thanx :lol: :D :D :D
magnet14
Ricer
Ricer

Post by magnet14 »

From nfsplanet.com:
NFS ProStreet was already released, but Electronic Arts still adds content to the game. After the » Collector's Edition a Booster Pack will be released in mid December, which adds 2 new tracks and 16 new cars to the game - and the best thing is: the download is free!

The Booster Pack contains two new tracks, the Tokyo Speedway and the Porsche Test Tracks in Leipzig, Germany. Additionally the package contains 16 new cars from 13 manufacturers. Among them you'll find the Audi R8, Aston Martin DBR9, Koenigsegg CCX, Plymouth Road Runner, SEAT Leon Cupra, McLaren F1, Honda S2000 and theBugatti Veyron 16.4, which is making its video game debut in Need for Speed ProStreet. [<- all the cars cparty found]

The Booster packs should be available in mid December on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, PLAYSTATION STORE, and the EA Store
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Hey cool. So we can have those hidden cars unlocked.
magnet14
Ricer
Ricer

Post by magnet14 »

yeah, and they'll be 100% complete w/ different tech specs (no more 180 km/h Veyron), bodykits, damage, correctly placed wheels and so on
Cr@zy_Lord
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cr@zy_Lord »

Nice work cparty. How long will it take to find out the vinyl codes?
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

This is funny, its just been announced that the cars that Cparty unlocked, were unfinished cars that were going to be finished for a Booster pack thats coming out sometime this month for free. So a bigger congrats for finding them in the first place and giving us a small taste before the finished versions are released.
OzGeek
Ricer
Ricer

Post by OzGeek »

I've just been to EA.com and the Booster Pack is available through the shop- but for US$10.
Does anyone know how to get it free - as magnet14 above suggested it would be free?

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to run more than 1 Alias and/or more than 3 careers in that Alias?
I can't seem to load more than that but remember that NFSMW allowed as many Aliases as I wanted.

Thanks
Cr@zy_Lord
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cr@zy_Lord »

This is because in Most Wanted you have always made a new profil and in Pro Street all 3 careers are in the same profil.
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Anach »

The Collectors edition is available for $10. That is not the booster pack discussed here.
magnet14
Ricer
Ricer

Post by magnet14 »

I think u can have many aliases - when launching PS, there should be something like "Alias->New/Load/Delete" or "Options->Alias->New/Load/Delete" or something like that.
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Anach »

magnet14 wrote:I think u can have many aliases - when launching PS, there should be something like "Alias->New/Load/Delete" or "Options->Alias->New/Load/Delete" or something like that.
On PC.

When you try to create more than 1 alias, it says you have too many aliases. Even if remove the old one and create a new one, you still have to use the same career files. So it leaves out the possibility of more saves or more than one person playing.
OzGeek
Ricer
Ricer

Post by OzGeek »

Anach wrote: On PC.
When you try to create more than 1 alias, it says you have too many aliases. Even if remove the old one and create a new one, you still have to use the same career files. So it leaves out the possibility of more saves or more than one person playing.
Yeah, that's what I found.
I wondered if I was doing something wrong but presumably not.

I seems a pretty basic glitch not to allow multiple players (or more than 3 if you use the Careers).
OzGeek
Ricer
Ricer

Post by OzGeek »

Anach wrote:The Collectors edition is available for $10. That is not the booster pack discussed here.
Thanks.
Do you know if the booster pack is available - and if so, a URL for downloading it?
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I believe they said the booster pack will be available sometime in mid December, but as far as I know it's not out just yet. I'm sure it will be a news item on the front page of NFSUnlimited.net, so keep checking back.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Bad news guys. Doesn't look like the entire pack will be free.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13240
Cr@zy_Lord
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cr@zy_Lord »

I won't buy the Collector's Edition, because with the cheats "unlockallthings" and "collectorsed&" you have all the cars you would have if you buy the Collector's Edition.
SRDragoon20
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SRDragoon20 »

unlockallthings dont unlock the cars that it says like bugatti it unlocks like lexus is350 etc

Return to “Editing”