Your impression after install patch 1.1

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
titon
Ricer
Ricer

Your impression after install patch 1.1

Post by titon »

Well, after few races I could see the old problem of the showing wheels remains and the game now is locked in 30 FPS. The two cars of booster pack are there, but this site (http://www.nfsplanet.com/index2.php?lang=eng#4337) affirms 16 new cars. Why? The new events I not seen. And you? What you saw?

Greets...
hardvibes00
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Your impression after install patch 1.1

Post by hardvibes00 »

impressions??? Are you serious?????? The game crashes just after clicking on the icon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm pretty far from being the only one with that problem
we're waiting a fixed patch (that's why EA erased the patch from their nfs site...they already know the negative impact of it)

EDIT: NOW IT DOESNT CRASH, DL THE US VERSION FROM NFSPLANET
Last edited by hardvibes00 on 20 Dec 2007, 01:43, edited 1 time in total.
titon
Ricer
Ricer

Post by titon »

My game is function perfectly bro. Do you put the original .exe in the game directory before installing the patch? And you are using any type of no-cd patch? With no-cd patch the game crash!
Anybody can post your impression after patch?

Thanks...
hardvibes00
Ricer
Ricer

Post by hardvibes00 »

titon wrote:My game is function perfectly bro. Do you put the original .exe in the game directory before installing the patch? And you are using any type of no-cd patch? With no-cd patch the game crash!
Anybody can post your impression after patch?

Thanks...
nothing to do with my files, it's a mistake by EA,
read some forums
titon
Ricer
Ricer

Post by titon »

my game is run perfectly after installing the patch, sorry for you bro...
MitziBark
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MitziBark »

My game refused to start up after patching as well...
Had to uninstall and re-install...now i'll just wait till a patch for the patch is ready...

:roll:
titon
Ricer
Ricer

Post by titon »

*mod note*
no warez plzkthx
Smurfen
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Smurfen »

crashed with me to, fixed it by downloading and installing the US version :|
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Well, that's just effing marvellous (to quote Rik Mayall in "Bottom").

79% through the game on my career, had beaten Ryo and was trying to Dominate the Race Days I hadn't done so far. Failed on one of the ones with lots of Speed Challenges by about 3,000 points, exited out to upgrade my Speed Car (bog standard GT500 wasn't quite quick enough); the game said I'd unlocked Nitrocide and Nate Denver Speed King (which I'd already unlocked ages ago!).

I now cannot highlight anything on the Career Map apart from garage, and if I press Enter, the game crashes to desktop.

Good effort, EA =D>

I may not be Nostradamus, but I can see my near future; it will be consisting of uninstalling V1.1 and reinstalling V1 :roll:

EDIT: And YES, I DO own an original, paid for copy and am NOT using no-cd cracks or anything.
Last edited by DarrenR21373 on 20 Dec 2007, 01:02, edited 2 times in total.
MitziBark
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MitziBark »

Smurfen wrote:crashed with me to, fixed it by downloading and installing the US version :|
Do you have the European version of the game?

:shock:
titon
Ricer
Ricer

Post by titon »

I think why the patch works only in a new career. The people with have bad impressions have a career in progress. The people that started a new career don´t have problem. At least in the comments that I have read so far. And hardvibes00, Smurfen what your impressions after the patch installation? How many cars appeared? The Nfsplanet says 16, for me only two in a new career. And about the FPS. Lock in a 30 like mine?

Thanks for your attention
Devgru38
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Devgru38 »

Yea only the SEAT and the Road Runner or whatever. I have no clue how to access the other supercars and have been asking around.. Am dying to drive a DBR9
Alyxander
Stock
Stock

Post by Alyxander »

Ive had no complaints with the update, even though all information surrounding it from ea has disapered. What suprised me was that in some of the race days i was competing in on my career file had all the unreleased cars racing against me. I tried the crash test (smash them up to see if they have functioning damage mapping) which they all did, i came up against a honda s2000, an aston martin db9, lamborgini gallardo. mercedes sl55 amg, and the unreleased porche models and the audi rs.
( my nismo style 350z canned all of them :P)
has anyone else experienced this?
or something similar, ive yet to encounter the koegnigsegg ccs.
and im not miles into the game.
Hizack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Hizack »

I haven't tried any races yet after patching.

What I want to know is why It said the cheat codes are invalid ?
I mean the 2 most important cheat codes: "unlockallthings" and "collectorsed&".
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

The cheat codes are invalid. I've tried them, and they've been disabled.
Devgru38
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Devgru38 »

Grrr, where are the darn exotics.... :?
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Well, impressions so far.. considering that I'm satisfied with what cars I already have.. though I would, of course, have liked to try them out.. and that I simply don't use cheats.. the two new race days (4, in reality.. but 2 locations) are a welcome addition. I have no use for the yet another old crap car too hideous to bear looking at and too unhandy to keep on the road (not tested yet, but that's my general feeling about old muscle cars.. useless soap boxes on wheels). So the only thing changing for me is actually having more to do in the career. I welcome that and find the two new locations fantastic! The tracks have a very damn nice layout and are a joy to race on!

On the negative side, I hope to see other cars than the 'new' ones on those tracks as well one day.. and I hope to see them finished, rather than bugged graphically, as some of them are (artefacts, missing textures, seeing through some parts of the cars). I also noticed the track lines aren't quite finished yet, as they start too late to provide useful braking information. They practically start when the turn starts. Other than those few bugs, I'm happy =).
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

Lets talk about bugs :? :
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8606/tehbugtk9.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5589/tehbug2es0.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/7440/tehbug3dl7.jpg

But anyway, the tracks are pretty cool. There's a part on one of the speed challenge ones where a GT3 and an R8 roll over after a jump :D .
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
aryamen
Ricer
Ricer

Post by aryamen »

When you start NFSPS for the first time without typing in any cheat codes, save games or what have you, you begin with 55 cars in the car lot. But according to this page: http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15413
you are able to unlock an extra 5 (total 60) + 15 unfinished cars. But the hex-car-codes doesn't work when typing them in the game. Also the "unlockallthings" code does work for me but what do I unlock using "collectorsed&"?
There's also this talk about 190 or 178 cars in the car lot...

CAN SOMBODY PLEASE CLARIFY THIS FOR ME!!!
AMD Athlon 64x2 4400+
2GB DDR-RAM
nVidia GeForce 7900GTX 512MB
Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi
titon
Ricer
Ricer

Post by titon »

And about the 30 FPS lock? Do you see this in your game? And about the new cars? How to unlock? I´m unlock only seat and road runner!!! Thanks
aryamen
Ricer
Ricer

Post by aryamen »

perhaps a dum question, I know, but please explain 30 FPS...
And as I said you start out with 55 cars which extends to 60 by typing the code "unlockallthings":

cars that will be added (+5)

acura nsx
acura integra ls
audi rs4
lexus is350
pontiac solstice gxp
AMD Athlon 64x2 4400+
2GB DDR-RAM
titon
Ricer
Ricer

Post by titon »

About 30FPS is simple. Using a program type FRAPS, we can mesure the FPS (Frames Per Second) Giving a sense of the performance chart of the game in our computer. After the patch installation this score is locked in 30FPS, before the patch stood between 35~60 do you understand? And about cars, this codes don´t works after patch installation. This site (http://www.nfsplanet.com/index2.php?lang=eng#4337) affirms 16 new cars, but for me only two news appears. This is my question...

Thanks for attention and sorry for english...
aryamen
Ricer
Ricer

Post by aryamen »

oh, now i'm with you. no, sorry have not tried yet...
AMD Athlon 64x2 4400+
2GB DDR-RAM
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

aryamen wrote:When you start NFSPS for the first time without typing in any cheat codes, save games or what have you, you begin with 55 cars in the car lot. But according to this page: http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15413
you are able to unlock an extra 5 (total 60) + 15 unfinished cars. But the hex-car-codes doesn't work when typing them in the game. Also the "unlockallthings" code does work for me but what do I unlock using "collectorsed&"?

The hex-codes that cparty provided only worked on the game before the booster pack was installed. Did you install the booster pack? Maybe you should tell us exactly how you're trying to hex the cars into the game :D
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
Hizack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Hizack »

aryamen wrote:When you start NFSPS for the first time without typing in any cheat codes, save games or what have you, you begin with 55 cars in the car lot. But according to this page: http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15413

Both "collectorsed&" and "unlockallthings" provide you 5 new cars.
"collectorsed&" also provides you 4 new race days. (1 for battle machine, 1 for react team sessions, 2 for super promotion)
"unlockallthings" provides stage 4 performance parts but "collectorsed&" doesn't.

Return to “ProStreet”