First World Online Screenshots

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

First World Online Screenshots

Post by Bojan »

We have the first officially released Need for Speed World Online screenshots!

See them in our World Online screenshots section.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: First World Online Screenshots

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Sweet an R35! And the Lambo's great to see as well. I think we should expect to see more info flooding in during the next few weeks, I'm holding out for custimization info and a full Car List...
SLJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SLJ »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:Sweet an R35! And the Lambo's great to see as well. I think we should expect to see more info flooding in during the next few weeks, I'm holding out for custimization info and a full Car List...

agree ^^
Moe-Z-
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Moe-Z- »

I agree, too.
*sig removed for breaking the rules. size limits are 550x120px & 50kb*
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

Well ... Shades Of U2, Most Wanted And Undercover IMO !! World Online Seems To Be A Great Game ... But Let's Just Wait And See !!!! =P~ :D 8) =D>
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

im loving the screen shoots. They look real clean, looks like they might pull a winner for this one. and i forget but is the game free they said awhile back that it was unless im mistaken.
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

It's a shame that it's only going to be for pc though. I've never personally been a fan of racing games on the pc. As for the cost, I'd willingly pay full price for this game. But only for a console version. Most Wanted and Carbon with Underground 2 as an expansion. Take my money and give me what I want EA!
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

well i figure that it only came out on pc because its just online play. i figure if ppl really like the game they would start making versions for consoles so i would hold that tongue for a bit before seeing what there real plan is because if i was ea thats what i would do.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

I wonder why you would only play it on consoles - if you have a gamepad it's almost the same thing, and there are a lot of bonuses of having a MMO on a platform like a computer.
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:I wonder why you would only play it on consoles - if you have a gamepad it's almost the same thing, and there are a lot of bonuses of having a MMO on a platform like a computer.
yeah like trainers and hacks... >.> damn the cheaters
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Yeah well, apart from those :lol:
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

looks great, cant wait im gettin a new computer in december.(any recommendations, something ceap and will be able to run this smooth) and does anyone kno if it will have damage
Instagram @SupraHKS
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

zedex wrote:
Dr Houbenheimer wrote:I wonder why you would only play it on consoles - if you have a gamepad it's almost the same thing, and there are a lot of bonuses of having a MMO on a platform like a computer.
yeah like trainers and hacks... >.> damn the cheaters
yah well they can get alot of cheaters on xbox and ps3 too so u can never say blam it all on pc.
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

Imo it's not really the same thing. I have a large tv and I can sit farther back comfortably where as I have to sit much closer to my pc screen to play. Just not enjoyable to me. The benefits of having it on a pc as opposed to console is basicly modding content. Official downloadable content is no different on current gen consoles and the pc.

This being said however, I'm still all for pc players getting it free. I would just rather play it on the 360 and I'll gladly pay to do so.
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

But it is the same cause i use my tv as my computer. wireless controllers and keyboards and mouses makes it just as the same as a console or better.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Yeah, agree with arabnight on that one.

But the main thing I was referring to was that computers are more accessible, and it's a lot easier to have a strong community in a PC MMO, not to mention easier to play, if they made WoW on PS3, then a lot of people would be complaining that they don't have 30 buttons to assign their different abilities or whatever to, though I guess that's not really relevant to WO.
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

arabnight wrote:But it is the same cause i use my tv as my computer. wireless controllers and keyboards and mouses makes it just as the same as a console or better.
No it isn't the same...

I'm not going to go out and buy a wireless keyboard,mouse or gamepad plus more rechargables just to play a game. Not to mention me having to hook my pc up to my tv which I don't want to do. They're nowhere near each other. I could happily just throw the disc into the console and I'm done. So the free game now comes at a cost to me. A cost that if I was going to pay, I'd rather pay for a console which is to my preference.
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

im not gona start a console pc war here this form is not for it. and 2ndly they will come out with console versions but i think they did the right step in making it pc only first to see how it works becuase it is the biggest online world u can get fast and get feed back with everything.
Not saying consoles dosnt have a huge online community but we all have to wait for more info from EA.
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

I'm glad you don't feel like starting a pc/console war because you'd only be fighting with yourself :P. I was only stating my preference on how I'd prefer to play the game. Not once did I mention anything about which format was better because I honestly don't care :).

Regarding the four newly released pics, did EA make any announcement about them officially?
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

They look official to me but im not sure if ea had sad anything.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

I'd think that they would be official because they are the first pics to be posted on websites like Gamespot.

Return to “News”