Showroom Insider #54

All Showroom related news
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Showroom Insider #54

Post by Rizur »

Another issue of the Showroom Insider is out! As per usual, it's packed with the usual car reviews and news. This time we have an interview with an old-school tuner who is well known for his unique tuning style. We also have for this issue's Tuner Tips some helpful instruction on how to take professional-looking screenshots of your cars in NFS World; very helpful for everyone who is planning to take part in the World Challenge.

Remember that you can join our Showroom Group where we feature each issue's reviewed cars and where you can give us comments and suggestions concerning our e-magazine.

Showroom Insider #54
veresis
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Showroom Insider #54

Post by veresis »

Maybe it's just me, but current comments-counter link (below SRI title, next to news author) is kind of misleading - I mean it shows the number of forum replies, but everyone usually leave comments the "Showroom style", at the bottom of page where SRI article is actually located. This may look as if people don't care about our e-magazine... :roll:
For all the other news that counter is working fine, as forum is the only place to leave a reply.

If it wasn't too complicated, could this be changed? For example: to show the total number of posts/comments or only the comments from the article's source page (then forum's announcement/topic could be locked) or even to show both numbers.

Anyone thinks the same?

Meh, it's just a suggestion :wink:
J-J Studios
Ricer
Ricer

Post by J-J Studios »

yeah true i barely ever check these comments when it comes to the SRW/SRI
veresis
Ricer
Ricer

Post by veresis »

Ugh.. I should have posted that in Comments & Suggestions I suppose...

Return to “News”