Problems with this game

2010 Need for Speed World
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Problems with this game

Post by jayson74 »

I have no idea how they're doing it but people are definately doing something fishy in this game. I haven't actually put any money into NFSWorld and probably never will so I don't get too bothered but I feel bad for those that do that have to contend with this kind of thing.

I was in a 3 lap race and was in first place until the last few meters. I made a bad turn and two players got ahead of me and ended the race. I finished a second later. As you can see the standings didn't put me in 3rd place (HAYJAY) and the person who is in first was a complete surprise. Just look at the finish times.

Is this a common thing?
Attachments
NFS Hacker.JPG
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: Problems with this game

Post by vellu »

Not common, but not unheard of. It is possible the winner was using a high level rental car and owned (which is somewhat common if all racers are relatively close in level and only one them is using a much, much higher level car).
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

I didn't get to take a pic but I remember it being a tier 1 car. Right from the start using nitrous I had the lead and never lost it till the end. That's what was surprising. It should also be noted that the two that should've taken first and second were fighting it out all the way to the finish line. There should've been little difference in the times... less then a second to be sure.
BloodCry
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BloodCry »

ye thats happened to me once, in a good way tho. i came 3rd but then i was 1st lol...
i think its that descynrinization shiznit thats goin on, among many minor problems that they need to fix.
rcgldr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by rcgldr »

There's a bug with one more lap. Any players still on lap 1 when one more lap is triggered will only run a 2 lap race.
BloodCry
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BloodCry »

LOL well.... thats pretty lame, but generally if they arent keeping up with the pack i dont think theyd even be able to do another lap by the time every1 else finishes the extrfa lap

Return to “World”