Its Amazing what a lil bit of fooling around can do.......

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground.
MikeFarrar
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Its Amazing what a lil bit of fooling around can do.......

Post by MikeFarrar »

Well i was a lil bored so i decided to edit the traffic skin. I managed to turn the 4 door sedan into a Ricer!! :) Hehe. Check out the awesome 20inch rims, the purple/blue paintjob, and the well known "V-Tec "vinyl on the side :lol: This just plain made me laugh.

Nfsunlimited News Reporter
~Mike
Attachments
Ricer.jpg
(84.15 KiB) Downloaded 1766 times
Ricer2.jpg
(84.3 KiB) Downloaded 1766 times
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

:P , this looks great!!
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Hey, an authentic ricer :) I like these rims. If you want, continue making the rest of cars, it would be funny to get a "traffic-ricer pack" lol
An idea: Could you convert the van into "BA Barracus" van? I suppose you know it, the "A Team" etc... :)
o0Yo FLipsidER JQ0o
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by o0Yo FLipsidER JQ0o »

Lol, a ricer, nice one :).

He got some weird setup on his ride though. Aint somethin i would do to my car.
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

now I think that sometimes be boring is a good think, if u get so funny ideas :D
keep it up modifing that car....and I agree with dani, the A-Team van would be great :D
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

There is a problem with a van. It consists of a small number of little squares that are all projected as a skin - so if you write A-Team - once, you will end up with a whole thing covered in A-teams stickers. Also they only got to one side - so really, you can't put any meaningful text - it gets inverted.

I've been over this may be 4 months ago - tried to make some DHL. UPS vans, and NYPD cop cars our of the traffic car that looks like Chevy Impala (those from US should instantly recognize what car i mean).

So tbh there isn't much potential in this skinning. Just thought I'd warn you mike about the Van, before you waste time on it.

Return to “Editing”