cheaters cheaters cheaters!!! EA SUCK!!!!!!!

2003 Need for Speed Underground
hardvibes03
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: cheaters cheaters cheaters!!! EA SUCK!!!!!!!

Post by hardvibes03 »

LoTuX wrote:
hardvibes03 wrote:(update: b4 answer...there's nothing about tj cheat detector)

on drift races :arrow: drift 2 - 10 laps : today I was winning with my rx7 at the 10th lap with 500.000s....the other player with a subaru had 300.000s and I knew I was going to win bcuz he crashed just in front on the end line

anyway in the end the final result for him was 1.500.000!!!!!!!!
I have managed to do that track on a 10 lap drift and I can't do more than 605 000. 1500000 is impossible on that track.
Are you sure that it was on drift track 2???
of course! I always and only play on track 2

I should have taken a screenshot
madwelshboy
Stock
Stock

Post by madwelshboy »

lol lol, u guys make me laugh. Everyone is an expert, whats wrong with having an opinion, if 1 guy reckons that there ARE cheats online, let him have his rant, if he reckons he can score 1billion points in drift, so what. Why not end the childish bickering like men, inform each other when u are online, and have a race off......the winner gets to end the conversation, at the end of the day, anyone can talk the talk, but very few can walk the walk.
C u later, BOYS.......
fv
Ricer
Ricer

Cheaters do exist

Post by fv »

Ok, for all those who say some scores or lap times are possible:
THERE IS A TRAINER IN WILD. You press one key and you just win the race even if you didn't move your car. You just get 2sec in front of leader or impossible drift score. Do not for a moment think that anyone will belive your stories. There actually evenings when every single race gets attacked by a cheater. And I'm not talking about 9TJ - this is crap. I'm talking about unlimited nos, setting traps (NO NOT LAG EFFECT, a BOMB that sets you flying), ghost mode (you can't hit player's car and thus you hit the wall). Trainers are so common that most people stopped using TJ Cheat detector. Also almost noone pays attencion when I shout "player XXXX is a cheater". People just don't care - cheats are THAT common.

Why do you think there are now two rooms filled up to maximum ? Back in June there were hundrets of people with >500k rep. Now there are those with 10mln and those with 100pts. People stopped racing because of cheaters!!! And you say: "don't argue when you can't do". shiznit! No one is able to convince me that 37s on Olimpic Square is possible without NOS. Players that do this simply cheat no metter what you or they say.

And I agreee with thread owner: this is EA's fault, they are responsible for cheating and trainers and they should fix it. And as they obviously don't care I expect even better cheats for NFS:U 2.

But I must say that big part of cheating problem is that experienced racers say there are no cheaters. THERE ARE A LOT OF CHEATERS and if you continue to claim this is not true, problem will only get bigger. Open your eyes: there are few people on this Earth than really can drive Market Street under 1 minute. Rest just cheat and dont get flamed ONLY because you congratulate them instead of informing all players of real situation.
YOU GET FOOLED by cheaters to think they can drive.

Ok, now a list of lap times that are impossible to repeat. If any player does more that one lap that fast - he/she is a cheater:
Olimpic Square: 38.50 (although next lap afther this can be really fast, like 39.20s). Skilled players manage constant 40.10 or even 39.90.
Stadium: 48.10 (extremists do 48.50 twice). Skilled players manage constant 49.50.
Inner City: 40.00. Skilled players go <41s - don't race them, they have racing wheel and generally are semigods ;)
Market Str & MS Rev: 60s (although as I said <1.01 is almost humanly impossible). Race anyone that goes under 1.03. Either you'll find out he just accels faster than you (thus cheats) from the same speed or you'll find best path ;)
Atlantica: 38.50s (and this is _rare_)
Atlantica Rev: 40.30s (there is ONE guy that races this track non-stop, he can do 39.70 constantly).
All above lap times are for RX-7 (Olimpic&Stadium also Miata).

Advice for newbies: don't race people that have letter x or X in name. Players that are named something like xX*******Xx are almost certainly cheaters (they are also morons). Track that benefits most from unlimited nos trainer is obviously Olimpic Square Reverse.

Oh, one more time. Unlimited NOS trainer doesn't produce flame from exhaust after normal NOS finished.
nightrider
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nightrider »

I admire the hardwork for your post but you don't have to go around calling people with X's in their names MORONS!! :? How would you feel if some guy went around calling you a moron. I don't think you would be happy!! And the reason why EA doesn't make any anti patches for NFSU is because they're too busy working on the next title. Hopefully online in NFSU2 will be fixed up.
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

GJ fv, I wish more people would just accept the facts that are, instead of thinking they got all the answers.

About xX-nicks... I don't know if they are cheaters, but they certainly can't come up with good nicks. xX-nicks are mostly just a big mess.

I just wish they make cheating online for NFSU2 impossible.
simonvallore
Ricer
Ricer

Post by simonvallore »

jeeze cant you guys say anything decent to each other?
racerboi
Stock
Stock

Post by racerboi »

hehe...this thread is fun to read. :D
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

hehe...this thread is SO OLD! :D
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

about your "cheating" issue. I agree with hardvibes03. there are trainers in which u can get 300 points in drift, and it changes to 1258900 or something like that.

when u go online, all players disconnect if u use that cheat. SO, the cheater goes to the end of the race, turns on his trainer, and gets some drift points in the end. those points change into a higher # because the trainer is on.

now u guys get it????

hardvibes, if u want to stop cheaters, do what i did. get cheatkiller!! u can get it in the utils section on this site. this util lets u get unharmed by cheaters.

i tried it, and my rep didn't go down a bit, because i was racin with cheaters. but, my rep hasn't gone up when i win.

also, tjcheat detector sux cause it only detects if the guy has more than 3 tjs. cheatkiller detects all cheats AND u can take a screenshot and post it on EA.
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

Ok to mellow out the fued, can a 56k modem play online guys?
GioDeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by GioDeR »

Samurilos: No, i have never cheated!!! One can find out things without cheating!

btw: I would never been able to join and stay with TeamVenom if I was using cheats! Cheaters get kicked from the team!!

kind regards
SmokeThaSky
Stock
Stock

ok?

Post by SmokeThaSky »

i see everyone is saying it isn't possable but yet i havent seen proof that it is so now what?
o0Yo FLipsidER JQ0o
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by o0Yo FLipsidER JQ0o »

Yeah, so what if he cheated? Talkin about it here aint goin to do nuthin bout that. How u expect us 2 answer ya?

Anywhoz, jus live with it. if you know he cheated then what makess you soo pissed off? I feel you bein all mad and all cuz someone did a cheat. But figure this, online peepz cheat. if you know they cheat, what makes you think they are any better or worse than you are?

Just get over it, and wait untill NFSU2 and play that online instead.
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

K then I beleive u @Gio

So can nfsu be played online with 56k modem
VPNeverLoser
Drift King
Drift King

Post by VPNeverLoser »

1,500,500 is not cheating.
btw it's not ea's fault and there are no cheaters in EA ANYMORE :wink:
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

fv wrote:Ok, for all those who say some scores or lap times are possible:
THERE IS A TRAINER IN WILD.
fv, I've also started a thread about this kind of cheating, and I'm also referring to ur post there. This guy says it does NOT work online. Only in Underground mode? Pls see my reply...

Return to “Underground”