NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Bojan wrote:So how are you people 100% sure it's a Gallardo and not a Murcielago?
it may be, but if you look real carfuly the headlights are more narow, and there is a bigger air intake on the side.
=|Gigiani|=
Drift King
Drift King

Post by =|Gigiani|= »

ok......so dat is a gallardo
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I still can't see why some of you are going for the Gallardo. And I never knew how someone could even differentiate on the lights of the Lambo with such lousy quality of the pictures. Really, amazing... :roll:

After doing some intense searchings for myself, just out of curiosity, I really can't find any difference between the pic from the magazine and this one:

If someone could tell me the difference between the pics, I'd really appreciate it, 'cos I'd really love to know. :)
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

I post again the pic since it's a new page:

Side air intake --> Gallardo
Front part --> Murcielago

My theory --> It's a Murcielago with a custom body kit :idea:

P.S. I just realized that there is a new effect in the game. Look all the cars (Evo, Lamb, Viper...) it seems the road is wet/dirty and they leave a trace of smoke 8) :P
=|Gigiani|=
Drift King
Drift King

Post by =|Gigiani|= »

good observation ^Sparco^....really good
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

I think it's a Gallardo because of the center yellow piece between the front airintakes.

You can see that the Murcielago has straight edges on the sides, and the Gallardo has edges that are angled.

Yes, it's hard to explain. :')
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Yes, but you can put 6 different bodykits on the car and you can customize other things, so looking at the air intakes, bumpers, sideskirts, rims, spoilers will not determine the difference.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Awsome pics! :shock: But to me, it looks like the Murcielago. If it doesn't have a kit, it would be it because its alot wider than the gallardo.

But I sure hope it would be the Barchetta! :o

EDIT: oh yeah, but those front lights are more long and narrow it seems, but the lighting is in the way so it COULD be the Gallardo, but time will tell. :wink:
Last edited by TheNoobofFerraris on 12 Sep 2005, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

How are you guys seeing the headlights?? :shock:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

OK, I think it's safe to say we ARE getting a Lamborghini but which one? I will provide proof that the yellow Lambo is a Gallardo.

1. The side air intake is much too high for a Murcielago. Check the side air intake on the Gallardo:
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/images/large/1620-1.jpg
with the picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/ ... /nfsmw.jpg
Looks fairl similar.

2. Now, something that nobody mentioned, now it's not the rims or the back of the car. :P (sarcasism in relation to those people that say it's a Gallardo by the lights).
Look at the FRONT air intake. The center part (in between the intakes) has slightly bent sides towards the outside like this:
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/images/large/1620-4.jpg
The Murcielago's front intakes are straight, NOT bent.

Very hard to explain but almost certain that's a Gallardo but if EA is smart (I know it's not very probable but you never know), they will put in the Murcielago and the Gallardo. :wink:
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

I think I can say it now, I've seen both, the Gallardo and the Murcielago in the game :)
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

^Sparco^ wrote:

P.S. I just realized that there is a new effect in the game. Look all the cars (Evo, Lamb, Viper...) it seems the road is wet/dirty and they leave a trace of smoke 8) :P
dont all the nfs games gave that kind of thing? you turn 2 degrees and its like drifting.
EDIT: oh ya, they arent turning... but it does bug me how in nfs games you can barely turn and haveas much smoke as a drift.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Bojan wrote:I think I can say it now, I've seen both, the Gallardo and the Murcielago in the game :)
Are you serious? You're not joking? Proof, man!!! :P
You better not be playing around man. :P
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

he has to be honest. hes the site master
=|Gigiani|=
Drift King
Drift King

Post by =|Gigiani|= »

yeah i think dat fishwhiz is right......y should bojan joking
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

The Gallardo is way smaller than the M Lambo. Period. thats all you have to look at.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

:cry: Thank you...thank you!

Halleujah! (S.p?)

Well, likr I said before the Murci had a wider body, and I've seen the Gallardo before so that really looks like it, but who cares! If both are going to be in the game it doesn't matter which one I see first! :twisted:

But a question is, why is the lancer facing that way? (silly I know but, a face-off?)
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
slaer07
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by slaer07 »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote::cry: Thank you...thank you!

Halleujah! (S.p?)
quoted for truth.
this game is so good, its sickening :D
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Damn it...^Sparco^ you better play that demop soon and press all the random buttons or whoever has the demo, press random buttons to get the secret car. The guy from http://www.nd4spdworld.com found out what car it is but he won't say because the car hasn't be revealed yet, so he doesn't know if he should tell everyone. :roll: Man, some people are just selfish. He does say it's yellow though.

EDIT: Just realized since he said it's yellow, it could be one of the Lamborghinis. So much for the "unrevealed" car. At least Bojan - the greatest administrator EVER - :wink: confirmed that the Lambos are in.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

OK, I will press my friend's PS2 buttons like a crazy while he look at me like
"Hey dude you are f**ing up my console Image "

LOL.

Anyway, don't bug me about the demo. I expect to receive it the next week but who knows ;)

Well I'm happy enough after reading what Bojan posted (Gallardo and Murcielago in the game!) 8)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

^Sparco^ wrote:OK, I will press my friend's PS2 buttons like a crazy while he look at me like
"Hey dude you are f**ing up my console Image "
You can easily reply with this:

"Hey man, I got the NFS MW demo and you don't, so I'm the boss here. Plus I know what I'm doing. I'm trying to unlock a special secret car that shoots missiles and flies and goes like...the speed of light man."

That will shut him off.. :wink:
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

I am so happy that both lambos are in the game...

*sighs*.....*waits anxiously for some more news*
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
Freeman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Freeman »

okai i think that care is not an european car it looks to me like dodge viper.
And i hope they put a diablo in the game because as much as i can see in the game is almost all the cars in the other series.
Ea i thinks going to do crazy game but 4 me the game is nothing if it's boring.
I what some adrenaline pumping in my body from the enormous speeds and corners and the cop chases not kool graphichs and kool movies and a lot of cars that i can just drive like radio control cars like in revolt if you herd about it. :D
=|Gigiani|=
Drift King
Drift King

Post by =|Gigiani|= »

so u want dat nfs most wanted has the adrenaline of Burnout ....:roll:
Kid Cro
Banned

lambos

Post by Kid Cro »

Freeman wrote: And i hope they put a diablo in the game because as much as i can see in the game is almost all the cars in the other series.
Ea i thinks going to do crazy game but 4 me the game is nothing if it's boring.
I what some adrenaline pumping in my body from the enormous speeds and corners and the cop chases not kool graphichs and kool movies and a lot of cars that i can just drive like radio control cars like in revolt if you herd about it. :D
Man you have 2 lambos in game what do you wanna more? All ever made lambos in game? And if you think that revolt is better than MW thenn play it man! :lol:
If you are not fan like you wrote of kool ( its cool) graphichs and kool (again cool) movies and a lot of cars thenn revolt is game made yust for you! Graphich sucks , handling even worse, cars :oops: ohhhh I dont even wanna to think about cars in that game! And I dont know how can you compare those two games. REVOLT VS. MW :lol: of course MW 8)
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.

Return to “Most Wanted”