NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:Really? Why would you want a widebody on a Murcielago? :roll:
...and on that point, what's wrong with fitting bodykits onto exotic cars? sure i understand that 'it must remain pure blah, blah, blah' so if that's the case, why would you even bother upgrading the engine?..isnt that spoiling that whole 'pure' effect? :roll:

ps. - sorry about the outburst, but all these complaints about 'ricing' a car is driving me up the wall. if guys are so obsessed with this, why do they even bother to buy the game, knowing that it's main aim is to race user customised vehicles? go play HP2, or something else...

bah!, just to weewee pple off, in SR3, i'm gonna deliberately post Mercs, Porsches and Lambos all 'riced-up'... lets see if you guys can handle it :twisted:
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

bashderq wrote:...and on that point, what's wrong with fitting bodykits onto exotic cars? sure i understand that 'it must remain pure blah, blah, blah' so if that's the case, why would you even bother upgrading the engine?..isnt that spoiling that whole 'pure' effect? :roll:

ps. - sorry about the outburst, but all these complaints about 'ricing' a car is driving me up the wall. if guys are so obsessed with this, why do they even bother to buy the game, knowing that it's main aim is to race user customised vehicles? go play HP2, or something else...

bah!, just to weewee pple off, in SR3, i'm gonna deliberately post Mercs, Porsches and Lambos all 'riced-up'... lets see if you guys can handle it :twisted:
:roll: ?!?!?!?! what the heck? you are offtopic...why don't you post this in the I WANT TO GET PEOPLE MAD topic that you would create later? Get on topic, or get kicked out of our NFS Most Wanted Topic.
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

lol i'm not offtopic :wink: *checks*..nope not offtopic.

if u browse around the site, you'll notice people already complaining about MW, mainly coz you can customise the exotics...see where I'm coming from?

and since when was this a private topic, hmm? :roll:
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Yes. You are right. But just one note: Are you the type of person who hates customizing? Then, in NFSMW, EA gives you the option NOT TO CUSTOMIZE if you don't want to. See?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

What's this heated debate all about??
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

m8, i bought the Underground series because i enjoy customising, but like i said, i never started this. i got tired of reading the same old comments over and over again, people, bitching about around the same fact, and since no-body was saying anything, i piped up. so technically, if people read your post, most of their problems would stop :)
Felixkissa
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Felixkissa »

bashderq wrote:
TheNoobofFerraris wrote:Really? Why would you want a widebody on a Murcielago? :roll:
...and on that point, what's wrong with fitting bodykits onto exotic cars? sure i understand that 'it must remain pure blah, blah, blah' so if that's the case, why would you even bother upgrading the engine?..isnt that spoiling that whole 'pure' effect? :roll:

hey bashderq, I'm 100% with you on this. Ppl let it go, EA made it possible to customize the exotics, period. Nothing's gonna change it anymore, so live with it. And this is all matter of taste and you can not debate on that.
And also in my garage in SR3 there's gonna be "riced" exotics. :P
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

huhhuh, whats the point of customization in the game?
uh, do you see the cops? they chase you. you have 6 bodykits. is the point to rice up cars?
more of the cops. then i use bad english.
you can add scoops. ea just doent get it.
the point of the game is to be chaseed by the cops!
and you want tuners..... you guys wathch too much fast and furious.
you need real fast stuf.... talking a turbo charged gallardo.
Felixkissa
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Felixkissa »

well you're one the ppl floating in the clouds coz there's EXOTICS in the game. I guess when you're 14 they seem so amazing...

I'm interested in tuning in reality also so I think there's nothing wrong in being interested in it on a videogame.

watching too much FnF...
all I can du is :lol: @ you
slaer07
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by slaer07 »

Felixkissa wrote:well you're one the ppl floating in the clouds coz there's EXOTICS in the game. I guess when you're 14 they seem so amazing...
Hey! I'm 16! :wink:
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Calm down dudes, each time I check this thread the discusison is more and more tense! I mean: relax!

OK in my opinion the ability to rice exotics is good. What happens? Are exotics extraterrestial cars? Why are they different? Why can't you add a spoiler to a Aston Martin without getting ZOMGfk**inricerIwillkillyou comments? :roll: Exotic cars are just cars that are very powerful, no more no less. You can paint them, you can add vinyls, change the rims... they are not made in crystal they are not untouchable :roll: And you can add body kits, yeah you will most likely spoil their handling but this also happens with a Peugeot 206! And this is not real life, it's a game!

I personally like the lines of certain cars (i.e. Gallardo) and I won't heavily modify its body, but IMO it's good that others are able to do that if they want to give the Gallardo a new look.

Same with vinyls and other mods. As I see it a Lamborghini doesnt look good with a storm of colourful vinyls, although a stylish stripe line in other color would look sexy for me. However other people think that a stripe line spoils the Gallardo looks. Each dude has different tastes but it's good that we all are free to do whatever we want.
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

^Sparco^ wrote: I mean: relax!
o_O
Nice wallpaper
^Sparco^ wrote:Each dude has different tastes but it's good that we all are free to do whatever we want.
Amen to that.

And what am I supposed to say now? Everything that is worth being mentioned in this pathetic discussion has already been mentioned.. BAH! :roll:
NFS_ZawyeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by NFS_ZawyeR »

And someone dont kill you if you dont customize them! ;)
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Fishwhiz wrote:huhhuh, whats the point of customization in the game?
uh, do you see the cops? they chase you. you have 6 bodykits. is the point to rice up cars?
more of the cops. then i use bad english.
you can add scoops. ea just doent get it.
the point of the game is to be chaseed by the cops!
and you want tuners..... you guys wathch too much fast and furious.
you need real fast stuf.... talking a turbo charged gallardo.
You sound like a wannebe racer that hates ricers because he's just a ''monkey see, monkey do'' thing.

Everyone goes: ''zomg teh rice you are the sux dirty ricer''.

I visit their garages. Zomg I see bodykits..

:roll:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

^Sparco^ explained everything perfectly. As for me, well I gave my point a long time ago and it can be explained in these simple words...bodykits + exotic cars = no, no but I don't want to start another heated discussion.

I'll just stick with giving you people new information on MW.
Oh, that reminds me, more secreens have been taken from the long Gallardo video, showing the Gallardo, menu and what seems to be a part (small part hopefully) of the city:

Menu:
http://www.ljplus.ru/img/d/j/djonly51rusu/mw2005_79.jpg
http://www.ljplus.ru/img/d/j/djonly51rusu/mw2005_80.jpg
http://www.ljplus.ru/img/d/j/djonly51rusu/mw2005_83.jpg
http://www.ljplus.ru/img/d/j/djonly51rusu/mw2005_85.jpg

Cars:
http://www.ljplus.ru/img/d/j/djonly51rusu/mw2005_81.jpg
http://www.ljplus.ru/img/d/j/djonly51rusu/mw2005_82.jpg
http://www.ljplus.ru/img/d/j/djonly51rusu/mw2005_86.jpg

Part of the city:
http://www.ljplus.ru/img/d/j/djonly51rusu/mw2005_84.jpg
Note: the "Regions" button underneath...
Felixkissa
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Felixkissa »

^Sparco^ wrote:each time I check this thread the discusison is more and more tense!
Propably coz the release date is getting closer :lol:
^Sparco^ wrote:OK in my opinion the ability to rice exotics is good. What happens? Are exotics extraterrestial cars? Why are they different? Why can't you add a spoiler to a Aston Martin without getting ZOMGfk**inricerIwillkillyou comments? :roll: Exotic cars are just cars that are very powerful, no more no less. You can paint them, you can add vinyls, change the rims... they are not made in crystal they are not untouchable :roll: And you can add body kits, yeah you will most likely spoil their handling but this also happens with a Peugeot 206! And this is not real life, it's a game!

I personally like the lines of certain cars (i.e. Gallardo) and I won't heavily modify its body, but IMO it's good that others are able to do that if they want to give the Gallardo a new look.

Same with vinyls and other mods. As I see it a Lamborghini doesnt look good with a storm of colourful vinyls, although a stylish stripe line in other color would look sexy for me. However other people think that a stripe line spoils the Gallardo looks. Each dude has different tastes but it's good that we all are free to do whatever we want.
Yeah, listen to "The Showroom Master"...

Like I already said it's a matter of taste and you can't debate on that.

This thing was just getting to same level as "the Ferraris not being in the game".
So I just hope that after every new picture there wouldn't 10 post about bk's looking bad on exotics.

Peace 8)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Just like what Sparco said,

tuning a exotic visually isn't instantly a bad Idea. as you look in my garage my style is not to rice cars up, alot of people even find my garage boring, but still I even use alot of options on my cars.

for instance most cars do have a bodykit, I eighter try to keep them looking simple or make a more sport/race look.
I also do use vinyls but more to enlighten a specific part or area on the car. I don't like alot of colors mixed.

I do also use spoilers and even the big alloy ones.

But everything I change I only do when I am not fully happy with the the original parts.
But for instance on the EVO VIII I used the stock bodykit cause it looked best IMO.
and when you lower the car it looks realy good.
My skyline has stock rims and a stock spoiler. why? simple why change something that looks good?
NFS U(2) where tuner games but that doesn't mean that you HAD to change it all.

NFS MW is a racing game with pursuits and a option to tune your car visually and engine upgrade it.
In this game it's that you don't have to.
and I know I will change things on the Exotics to make it look diffirent especially the Porsche 911 or cayman. I think they would look good with a spoiler on it. but I sure will try to tackle the Murcialago to see if I can change it and keep it a exotic.

Till now I didn't at all like the Widebodykits by EA and what I seen in MW screenshots and in the demo, I still don't like it there. but I don't know what they have else.

Till now we don't know what the game will bring us so we have to wait for that. cause nobody knows if tuning exotics looks good.
I think we can all agree on the roofscoops that for what we seen that they don't look good on any car. (huge bulky windcatchers)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

So speaking about NFSMW again, i was watching that 6 minutes video of the Gallardo, and i found a good thing, that it didnt pass 170 MPH on the 6th gear, and thats a realistic thing for a Gallardo coz that is about 273 KPH, even if the driver sucked, if it was 200 MPH, that would be 322 KPH which also can be made by a tuned Gallardo.

What do you think ?
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

Skyline_man wrote:So speaking about NFSMW again, i was watching that 6 minutes video of the Gallardo, and i found a good thing, that it didnt pass 170 MPH on the 6th gear, and thats a realistic thing for a Gallardo coz that is about 273 KPH, even if the driver sucked, if it was 200 MPH, that would be 322 KPH which also can be made by a tuned Gallardo.

What do you think ?
I think that that Gallardo wasn't tuned. (Stock engine, except for the naaawwz)
RavenGT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RavenGT »

I think I was the only one who paid attention to this. I don't know if this had been debated over before, but as you can see, there is a button for ENTER SHOP / ENGAGE EVENT. So yeah, I'm positive that the career / campaign mode is very similar to NFSU2's.

gg hunting shops around the city.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

yeah it is the same as in NFS U2, it was already explained in several interviews..

don't need to figure that out from a pic
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

I Agree with Master M. BTW, Sparco and 2 Furio are right. Plus, I have said this many many many times more than you can ever count:

"If you want to Tune, then go ahead. If you are the stock - type person, then leave the car alone. That is why you have Need For Speed Most Wanted."
- Saeidi

EDIT: Is the SMS System Cingular?
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

RavenGT wrote:Image

I think I was the only one who paid attention to this. I don't know if this had been debated over before, but as you can see, there is a button for ENTER SHOP / ENGAGE EVENT. So yeah, I'm positive that the career / campaign mode is very similar to NFSU2's.

gg hunting shops around the city.
I guess so.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Saeidi wrote:I Agree with Master M. BTW, Sparco and 2 Furio are right. Plus, I have said this many many many times more than you can ever count:

"If you want to Tune, then go ahead. If you are the stock - type person, then leave the car alone. That is why you have Need For Speed Most Wanted."
- Saeidi

EDIT: Is the SMS System Cingular?
No it's text messaging.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

What System? You mean that this time, it is just plain and no Cell Phone Companies?

Return to “Most Wanted”