NFSU Demo: First Impressions

2003 Need for Speed Underground
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

The corrupted version gives you an error when installing and if you extract it manually it won't install (I tried it).
Njal
Stock
Stock

Post by Njal »

bobyx wrote:The corrupted version gives you an error when installing and if you extract it manually it won't install (I tried it).
ok, that's not the problem then.. don't know what it is but no other game except till demo is acting strange.
waiting for that patch..
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

I've been an NFS fan since I played NFS2, and some games are disappointing and some are not. I think one of the best has been NFS4, because it has really good damage etc, I didnt like NFS5 because Porches bore me. I bought NFS6 and it has good graphics but bad replay options. Now I cant wait for nfsu, graphics are amazing, I really, for the first time in a nfs game, dont care about the damage, too bad for no replays tho... also, this game will be great and will leave Midnight Club 2 behind.
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

download it directly from the ea website, maybe it works, I have dial-up 56k and thank god that after 20 hours it worked. My friend gets an error when starting the game, and he told me the installation is really slow, maybe the corrupted version has different effects? Btw, anyone knows if there is a way to enable the crowds in the demo?
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

Yes, I wasted 20 hours, Im not the only one right? :(

Return to “Underground”