Coolest cars you've seen

Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
BAMF
Ricer
Ricer

Re: coolest cars youve seen

Post by BAMF »

nice, but i think it would be more amazing if you saw it on the street!

i saw 2 bently continental GTs, a ferrari f430, maserati, gallardo all in 2 days in West Vancouver, BC
SIG removed, max size: 550x120
This includes added text to the picture.
Andreaz1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Andreaz1 »

Hmm, can't remember :P A few Corvettes I think :D
00bluees
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 00bluees »

Ok this should be easy. My list even impresses myself considering i'm in canada 1 hour north of toronto (in barrie) so really i shouldn't being seeing this many nice cars. although many i have seen elsewhere.
ferrari enzo (byfar the coolest, in mont tremblant quebec, NOT at the racetrack), also lots of other ferraris, 360modena, testorossa(sp?), 355, 575m and more. lambo mucielago, gallardo, countach, diablo. rolls royce phantom (in orillia of all places Population 30,000) and lots of old rolls', skyline r32 (friend owns it) , supra TT with 600whp. lots of rx7's (3rd gen) bentley continental GT and other's, saw a TVR griffith in toronto years ago, only knew because i was playing GT2 during that month. maserati quattroporte and gransport(and the older eqivelents of the gransport, theylook the same anyways) lots of corvettes, any popular muscle car (most recent being a hot pink 67 challenger), hmm some aston mantins like db9 and older ones, and lots more. and whats with all of you still posting pics of cars at shows. that doesn't count. or else my list would be much longer. oh i've also seen an SLR McLaren in orillia of all places (once again) anyways i'll certainly add to my list when i come up with more.
Zero260
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zero260 »

Lol, if you're referring to my post of the Veyron, come on man! It's a freakin' Veyron... :P
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

And the only reason I post car show pics is that I live in an even more rare-car-deserted place. The only way I can see them is at car shows. The only rare car I've seen lately is a replica Ford GT, which isn't even rare!!
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

I went to an A1GP race recently, and I spotted these
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Post by TS-X »

Coolest car ever? Has to be Mazda Furai!! Something sick as that i have never seen. Those headlights, intakes, bodywork, taillights... ALL! :shock:
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

I know. That thing is a beast! :shock:

I put some pictures in the concept thread.
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Yesterday, at Hahndorf... a small German town in the hills of Adelaide, I saw a red Ferrari F430. 7 year waiting list on it, peek through the rear window into the engine bay... lovely.

But my fav car I've seen in person is the GT Autosound Drag S15.
The pic quality isn't fantastic, as it was scanned and compressed (My own pics came out blurry >_< - Try to avoid flash so I get truer colours))
Also, something in my NFS garage resembles my fav modified car... :D

Right click and view image
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

You seen an F430 near Adelaide?? Lucky so-and-so....

The only place I've seen one was at '06 and '07 Adelaide Motor Show. And sitting next to it was the lovely 599 GTB Fiorano... The star of the show for me though was definitely the R8. Absolutely gorgeous car, but the sad thing is I probably won't see it ever again...
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Yeah, the R8 is a beautiful car. Too bad about the RS variant's overheating problem.

I've also seen an F430 in Adelaide, drove past. Rego = "New Toy" and saw it down Thebarton way.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

The best car i've ever seen in public would have 2 me a red Ferrari 360 Modena (Spider convertible) that overtook our car in Melbourne..
oh snap
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Heck, to me even seeing an R34 is a lucky find....
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Now that I've worked almost everyday in the town area, I get to see interesteing cars that i never thought exist in my small island country.. lol

let me list out the car i remember i saw (my workplace is just beside the road.).. hmm, Lamborghini Gallardo/Murcielago, Bentley Arnage R, a few Bentley Continental GTs, Ferraris (not clever with the models), skyline GTR-34 (quite rare to be seen), Lotus Elise/Exige, Audi TT.. all i can remember..

And I'm sure some of you have seen my friend's "beautiful" pink mr2..lol.. so I told him to get it changed, he was thinking about it to.. so he changed it to a slightly different pearl colour, ripped off the vinyls..

Before:

After:

Here are some of the paint changing process:

TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

It's improving I give him that. :wink:

I recently saw a few nice cars While I was driving around with my students.

- Acura RSX (in itself not a very special car, but because it is in The Netherlands, and we don't have Acura's (exept a small SUV wich is also a US import) and because it is a personal US import because it has a small numberplate in US style. so a pretty rare find.
- Nissan Skyline R34 GTST, in white RHD ofcourse, not 100% sure it is a GTST but certainly not a GTR, but it is turbo charged and sounds like a 6 cyl Turbo and it is far from stock, but doesn't show any logo's to indicate what version it is.
I see it very often, cause it's constantly cruising the streets.
The only sad thing is it got some HORRIBLE red 3x2 spoke rims (could be Yokohama Super Advan)
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage (opening the trottle when he came out of a corner... hmmm nice 8)
- Aston Martin DB9 Volante drove by was gone before I really noticed it.
- Audi R8 in silver (parked and one on the highwayaround Amsterdam)
- Audi S5 parked
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

Do companies make Skyline R33 kit cars? i googled and found nothing because i saw one this morning going out to fairfax,virginia. It was kinda dirty and the wheels were charcoal blackish 5 spoke design. Only got about 4 seconds glimpse before on of those trucks used for ad's only pulled up beside it :roll:

By any chance someone catch a 612 in the wild? Theres a particular one i see randomly in upper maryland
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Striker94 wrote:The best car i've ever seen in public would have 2 me a red Ferrari 360 Modena (Spider convertible) that overtook our car in Melbourne..
I've seen that car heaps. Lleyton Hewitt's friend lived near us, so it came by every now and then. It was a black 360.
Nissan Skyline R34 GTST, in white RHD ofcourse, not 100% sure it is a GTST but certainly not a GTR, but it is turbo charged and sounds like a 6 cyl Turbo and it is far from stock, but doesn't show any logo's to indicate what version it is.
Lol... Jap imports are everywhere in AU.
- Aston Martin DB9 Volante drove by was gone before I really noticed it.
Yep, one was next door at a holiday house where we stayed. I have video footage and pictures too... but they're on a Picture DVD somewhere and got wiped from the PC. This is pre-3rd HDD days.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Has the new Camaro been released, yet? I saw one, the other day, in L.A...
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

:mrgreen:

While at it, a rich man's car become a rich man's trash. =[

baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Lol, the new GTR... a friend walked past the first one to be written off when he was in Hong Kong.
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

My dad just came back from Qld on work leave... He saw some NICE cars. Murcielago, SRT10 and a 360 Challenge, anyone?
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Yeah, I've seen a Murcielago and a hand full of Gallardos. I saw a Rolls Royce Phantom yesterday... It's HUGE!
gtomadness
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gtomadness »

haha, i saw a flipped continental gt!, it turn at the touch of a steel gurder and landed on the asphalt upside down
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

lol... damn
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

YES!

just yesterday i saw the old Murcielago, not the LP640.

It was gunmetal silver and it looked REAL cool. It just accelerated out of the turn, and OMG the sound was massive!

I think one of the coolest parts of the car is the twin exhausts which kinda stick out the back.
oh snap

Return to “The Cars”