NFSMW Car Compare 1.1 Software

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

NFSMW Car Compare 1.1 Software

Post by ahmad0410 »

just found this software from http://www.nfs-planet.de .....u can use this software to see which cars are the best for u...heres the link > http://www.nfs-planet.de/nfsmw_files.php?lang=eng
jeffr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jeffr »

The bars are relative to each car, and don't really compare the cars. All the cars will max out the bars if you install all peformance parts, including the 6 unique peformance parts you get if you collect peformance markers during career mode. However not all the cars will peform the same. The Porsche GT seems to be very fast, however the bonus M3 maybe faster still, inspite of it's lower handling rating.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

I doubt all car will max out all 3 bars to the top....
YamahaATV
Drift King
Drift King

Post by YamahaATV »

Although it looks like a piece of junk the Mercedes SLR Mclaren has the best handling...better than the gallardo.
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

It all depends on what parts you choose/are given (uniques). Someone's M3 may be crappy at handling, but his next door neighbour's M# may be in the 90's for handling... It all depends on what you pick up in career mode.
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

Chrysler Camaro & Chrysler Cobalt ? I hope someone got fired for that ...
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

Jmac- wrote:Chrysler Camaro & Chrysler Cobalt ? I hope someone got fired for that ...
WTH :evil:You hate American cars? The Comaro is a great idea. (Off Topic:) Can you customize the Comaro in any way? (Sorry if this has been said before)
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

No, you cannot customize the Camaro... And, it's Chevrolet, not Chrysler ^^.
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

Peter Ferrell wrote:No, you cannot customize the Camaro... And, it's Chevrolet, not Chrysler ^^.
DAMIT :evil: :evil: EA gave us a mucle car and we can't even make it faster and cooler looking. :x They better let us have mucle cars and customize them in the next game.
MonteCarloSS
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MonteCarloSS »

95% of all my cars are maxed out. I have not even finished the game yet either..

I don't have the Porsche GT, but the Turbo-S is very fast.. ive gone over 220MPH
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

A-spec wrote:
Jmac- wrote:Chrysler Camaro & Chrysler Cobalt ? I hope someone got fired for that ...
WTH :evil:You hate American cars? The Comaro is a great idea. (Off Topic:) Can you customize the Comaro in any way? (Sorry if this has been said before)
I was addressing the fact that the Camaro and Cobalt are Chevrolet cars, not Chrysler ... I wasn't saying that American cars shouldn't be in the game ...

Return to “Most Wanted”