well well well

The news visible on Underground Movie Production main page.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

well well well

Post by Sp3aK »

So, even though I said I was closing the doors and stuff I came to the site today and check the stats. Seems I'm still getting around a hundred unique hits a day. I guess this sparks enough interest with me to get some shizzle done. Now, this shizzle I speak of mostly deals with redoing some of the internals of the site, and maybe switching up how the site looks a little.

So I'm also really itching to make another movie, at this point I have no ideas in mind but I'll just BS my way through it like I do with all my other movies. Expect to see a new video up by the end of next week at the latest.

Also wanted to send a thanks to everyone who has contributed to the site since we opened! I very recently hit 160,000 unique hits since the site opened! Course these aren't really major numbers, but they are good enough for me. Thanks mostly to bobyx for hosting and putting up with my shiznit, GT3x24x7 for his movies, UrQuatrro for the banners and his movies, and Sergio for helping get the whole thing started (where are ya buddy!). And of course al lthe users who submitted movies, and the people that downloded 'em :)

UMP, back in bizness BIZNATCH!

Return to “UMP News”