HELP!!!!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground.
Be sure to search first!
350Z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

HELP!!!!

Post by 350Z »

Well I have one awful problem.Last weekend I borrowed my friend NFS:Underground.He started to play it but he can't do first race in underground mode.He's the worst driver in the world!I tried to help him but he's so stubborn and he want to do it alone,without any help!He's good in drag,he can win there,and I was wondering if you are able to get upgrades if you get enough style points from quick race mode?I know for vinlys but what about preformance or other upgrades? :?
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

no, not without cheating.
350Z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 350Z »

pacodog wrote:no, not without cheating.
He doesn't want to cheat.But why vinlys then?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

thats pure for style...

tried Easy already...

btw my brother has the same prob.. but he even couldn't drag.. and drift... but he is improving, think so will your friend

good luck both of you
350Z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 350Z »

TheStig wrote:thats pure for style...

tried Easy already...

btw my brother has the same prob.. but he even couldn't drag.. and drift... but he is improving, think so will your friend

good luck both of you
Thanks...sure he will improve.. :P
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

i am sorry, i just don't know how can this game be so hard, it's an arcade! play it on easy may be? even then, it's just so easy it hurts. there is no challenge at all... I don't know. But one thing is for sure - those quick races won't unlock any performance parts. Only visual - which are useless (and I mean only vinyls and decals, cuz for wheels and spoilers u've got to complete the game - think about it - who'd play campaign at all if one could unlock everything in single race????)
350Z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 350Z »

pacodog wrote:i am sorry, i just don't know how can this game be so hard, it's an arcade! play it on easy may be? even then, it's just so easy it hurts. there is no challenge at all... I don't know. But one thing is for sure - those quick races won't unlock any performance parts. Only visual - which are useless (and I mean only vinyls and decals, cuz for wheels and spoilers u've got to complete the game - think about it - who'd play campaign at all if one could unlock everything in single race????)
Just a note..first race in single pl. mode is when you drive that unique car.
And I already completed single player mode,so I know! :P
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

you can't even unlock the decals in single player you get them in levels of underground.... lvl 2 decals in level 15 or so and lvl3 decals in somewher around 50...
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

man, i don't know. that unique car is no problem at all, since the competition is slow too... oh well, may be i was just lucky.
350Z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 350Z »

pacodog wrote:man, i don't know. that unique car is no problem at all, since the competition is slow too... oh well, may be i was just lucky.
Well it's problem for him.I did new profile and now I'm trying to unlock some parts or decals just with quick race mode.I was successful..I unlocked vinlys lvl 1,2 and 3, 1 body vinly,some unique vinlys,some unique cars...i'm wondering what you get when you unlock them all.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Nothing, you won't get any performance upgrades whatsoever. And vinyls don't do anything to performance. So he'd better learn racing on circuits/sprints against tough competition. And turn the catch up mode off.
350Z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 350Z »

pacodog wrote:Nothing, you won't get any performance upgrades whatsoever. And vinyls don't do anything to performance. So he'd better learn racing on circuits/sprints against tough competition. And turn the catch up mode off.
yes..guess so..but can you get any of visual upgrades?
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Visual - like stickers and vinyls YES.

Visual like wheels and spoilers NO.
350Z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 350Z »

pacodog wrote:Visual - like stickers and vinyls YES.

stickers..did you mean decals or manufactuer vinlys with that?
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

stickers are stickers. Vinyls is a sticker if you ask me! :).
yes, may be I should say to make it more clear: any sticker, any vinyl and any decal. Those can be obtained by playing single race. But I can't say you can get ALL of them - since I never would bother that much with single player.
Seriously, just start playing the game on easy. It will be fine once yuo get that first race done.

Return to “Help & Support”