Forza Motorsports

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

Maverick2K4 wrote:I don't know if anybody said this or not, but Forza does suck, not for what you guys are talking about though. During one of the first press conferences for Forza Motorsport, they tried to play the demo, but it gave the Xbox the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. Yeah, it was pretty funny. Even Microsoft's Xbox OS freezes up and crashes.
It was the DEMO, as you said, NOT the full game. Which doesn't have that error.
IMO Forza M. doesn't "suck", it's a great race game.

Today I've reached level 20 of 50 :P
sushy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by sushy »

I wish Forza was for PC too so that I could play it. ^^
mohsan1988
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mohsan1988 »

Maverick2K4 wrote:I don't know if anybody said this or not, but Forza does suck, not for what you guys are talking about though. During one of the first press conferences for Forza Motorsport, they tried to play the demo, but it gave the Xbox the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. Yeah, it was pretty funny. Even Microsoft's Xbox OS freezes up and crashes.
OMG, LOL!!!!! I love that, that's going to be this months joke for alot of people....

Microsoft, just going to lauch their rival to the ULTIMATE racing game to this day, you all know what it is but I'll tell you anyway (GT4), and the blue screen of death pops up....

Hilarious!!!!

ROFLMAOWCMEOIP
Drewb99
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Drewb99 »

Good thing the Xbox is physically incapable of getting a blue screen (it spits out a 'disk read error' if something doesn't add up). More importantly that's never happened to Forza on my Xbox which has spent more time flying through the air than the broken Microsoft mouse I use to scare away an annoying orange cat that keeps showing up on my deck. My guess is that they ran that perticular demo on a devkit PC that was just emulating Xbox architecture.
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

Maybe. But, let me remind you it's only the demo.
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

Maverick2K4 wrote:Maybe. But, let me remind you it's only the demo.
Exactly its a demo, usualy a demo is to find out problems and other stuff....

I just bought Forza and the Online Pack...

I gotta say that Forza and GT4 are equal IMO, because each has different pros and cons.

If you like creating your own vinyls, then Forza is an awesome game, just for that reason. :lol:

I have recently bought GT4 also and i like for the extensive list of cars.

But im gonna be playing Forza more often for now... :D
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

just like what our Cpt. said...

the vinyl work in Forza looks great. (decals included :D)

GT4 has a huge list but sadly alot of cars in it are cars that you maybe drive once for fun and then never use em again... like the T ford, you get tired of it after half a mile because it is sooo damn slow!
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

you cant really bring the game down just for 1 car, but alot of the cars in GT4 are "copies" so its not as fun. but in Forza, its has more realisim in certain areas like the region you start at. Cars like the Skyline are rare in the US and a car like a Corvette is rare in Asia... its the little things that i like in Forza....
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

Yeah I like all the customization you can make tuner cars race cars or anything you want because you can put vinyls or decals on any car you want

Return to “The Games”