HOW TO PLAY ONLINE??

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
leelaw
Ricer
Ricer

HOW TO PLAY ONLINE??

Post by leelaw »

Hey guys how can i play online in nfsu2? is it mean that i can play with the players around the world?? :D ......tnx
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Welcome to the forums mate! Yes, playing online means playing with players who have NFSU2 from around the world. Make sure you've downloaded the latest patch from EA in order for you to play online. :P
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Yeah, install the patch. You can download it from here:
http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/und ... atches.jsp

Once installed, run the game, go to online mode and you will be asked for create a new EA Account. Write an username and password, then you will enter the online mode.

There you have to mod a car for each game mode. i.e. a car for Drifting, a car for Drag races...

My advice is to create your own games and wait for other people around the world to join your game :D

More questions? Come back and ask! :P
leelaw
Ricer
Ricer

Post by leelaw »

But i hav a problem.. when i run nfsu2, it says that pls insert dvd-rom..

how can i run nfsu2 w/o inserting the dvd-rom, is it possible?
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

eeerrmm.. have you bought the game legally?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Are you on the PC platform or console platform? DVD probably comes from PS2 if I'm assuming...
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

oh sry, my bad :oops:
leelaw
Ricer
Ricer

Post by leelaw »

the newest patch of nfsu2 isn't working for me, i put the patch into the nfsu2 folder, then i installed it. it says patching warning but i just press 'ok' then patching process follows, after that, when i try to run the speed.exe, its asking me to insert the dvd-rom!! wat the heck? my nfsu2 is in PC platform....do i patch the game correctly?? or it is not just compatible with it?? please help me with this....... :roll:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Did you download the correct version of the patch? You may have not known the version of the game and accidentally downloaded the US version of the patch when you have the EU version of the game, or vice-versa.
corvyz6
Drift King
Drift King

Post by corvyz6 »

i have the same problem , bu when i put the patch, tha game crashes and then i cant play any nore!
xts44
Stock
Stock

Post by xts44 »

What brand is your DVD ROM and/or CD-ROM? NFS UG2 comes on CD's for the PC version, so it must be a problem with the copy protection.

If you have a legal key download the 1.2 CD crack from http://www.gamecopyworld.com and then you can play online. Also dont patch using their stupid EXE files from the ftp let the web java web page do it, I got a feeling the EXE 1.2 patch is slightly corrupted because when I patched mine 1.2 would crash using the EXE but worked fine usingt he web page.

Return to “Help & Support”