reflection on ground

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground 2.
Silenza84
Ricer
Ricer

reflection on ground

Post by Silenza84 »

Hi there,

Some people here got presentations where you can see the reflection of the car on the ground. Like AngelSiN, Velociraptor, G-tuner, etc. I allready asked some of them, but unfortunately I don't get any answers. So can some of you please tell me how can I make a reflection of my car to the surface. I use PSP7.

Greetz Silenza84
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

I could help you out with Photoshop, I never worked with PSP7. Well I'll tell you what to do, maybe it's the same way in psp...

First you gotta crop the car, the entire body of it, including the tires. Then you need to duplicate the car, flip it vertically, and then free transform it using ctrl and alt keys (photoshop), until it fits. Then you need to adjust the opacity of the reflected car to a wanted level...

I hope this helps you
Silenza84
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Silenza84 »

Tnx Drag. But it's not enough. I can't bow the duplicated car, which is supposed for the reflection, in the right shape. I can flip it and stretch it with the deformationtool (+ctrl). Alt doesn't work.
For example. I got a hyundai coupe (you can check it in my garage) which I see from a rear-sideview. To get a good reflection I will have to bow the rearbumper of the duplicated image around the rear bumper of the car. Does someone know?

Silenza84.
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

...even with photoshop this thing is difficult...there isn't a good command to do it...
Silenza84
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Silenza84 »

Off course there is a comment how to do it. Because it is proven that it's possible. Even though it may be difficult I'd still like to get to know how people do it.
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

Silenza84 wrote:Off course there is a comment how to do it. Because it is proven that it's possible. Even though it may be difficult I'd still like to get to know how people do it.
Why don't you PM the users which have cars with that kind of reflections :wink:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Or, you can also check out <a href='http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 459#113459'>this</a> thread as an alternative. :P

Return to “Editing”