NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

This isn't Star Trek and no one here is Spock. Logical.... :lol: I'm James T Kirk though, pimp daddy of the universe ladies man king of the starship. Best fighter, master of all endeavors. It's almost christmas, suprises are good sometimes.
pizdefl
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by pizdefl »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:Well the 8th seems logical. I mean after all, it would only be ten days away when the full version would be released.
i can't find the demo (i can't read this hieroglifs)
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

You are probably the worst wanna-be pimp, and your a wanna-be MW gamer. :o

And Piz, WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:You are probably the worst wanna-be pimp, and your a wanna-be MW gamer. :o

I don't want to be a pimp and I'm more of a gamer than you are mr noob. How long have you been playing video games huh boy?
pizdefl
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by pizdefl »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:

oh, forget it (and sorry for my excillent english :oops: )
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Not long? And yes I am a noob and I have no problem with that. I don't really care how long anybody has been playing games here. Somebody could have been playing games for a year and beat you in racing, its really about how much skill you have and best of all, fun. If you can't have fun in a game you will never win.

See ya...I'm out of here.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

James31278 wrote: I'm James T Kirk though, pimp daddy of the universe ladies man king of the starship. Best fighter, master of all endeavors. It's almost christmas, suprises are good sometimes.
I see you changed your signature... :o

So James is the Really Cool guy now that knows more about games than anyone else. I see. :roll: As if anyone really cared for such BS.
korge
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:Not long? And yes I am a noob and I have no problem with that. I don't really care how long anybody has been playing games here. Somebody could have been playing games for a year and beat you in racing, its really about how much skill you have and best of all, fun. If you can't have fun in a game you will never win.

See ya...I'm out of here.
I have plenty of skill I've been playing since I was a maybe 5 years old. You don't have a sense of humor and thats gonna get you in trouble someday, not with me since I don't give a rat's ass.
korge wrote:
James31278 wrote: I'm James T Kirk though, pimp daddy of the universe ladies man king of the starship. Best fighter, master of all endeavors. It's almost christmas, suprises are good sometimes.

So James is the Really Cool guy now that knows more about games than anyone else. I see. :roll: As if anyone really cared for such BS.
Wow you can see how nice for you.

korge wrote:

I don't really care what you have to say captain flamer.
pizdefl
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by pizdefl »

come on guys, just stop it :roll:
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

pizdefl wrote:come on guys, just stop it :roll:
I'm definitely not getting pinched over insecure kids. back to topic.
NFS_ZawyeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by NFS_ZawyeR »

I read at the EA forum that they will release the PC demo at midnight. (GMT+2)
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

NFS_ZawyeR wrote:I read at the EA forum that they will release the PC demo at midnight. (GMT+2)
Holy crap!!!!!! I hope thats true.

Can you provide a link proving this?
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

He did say "EA Forum." Looking there might help. Anyways if this is true, I cant wait. :)
korge
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Ok, I gave up on that so-called MW demo I was trying to get. The real deal will be out very soona dn it's not worth risking my laptop and all my files for something that may not be legit.

On the second note, I got my hands on the NFS MW Soundtrack.
A few good songs but too much of this rap crap. (Please, I don't want to start another debate on which type of music is good and which isn't.)

I believe korge was talking about this:

"Hey Gang !
1) Demo will be out today in 00.00 (+2GMT) because Ea company Sunday and Saturday dont work so be patiend (if demo no out look to Number 2)
2) If its dosent out so wait for Tuesday...

Nfs Team Member"

It was made by a guy named jdbmysugar. He made only 1 post so I doubt he is a real NFS Team Member.

Technically it should be out at 5:00 pm (ET)...I'll be waiting to see how real that post is.
Last edited by 2furio on 06 Nov 2005, 23:14, edited 2 times in total.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

2furio wrote:Ok, I gave up on that so-called MW demo I was trying to get. The real deal will be out very soona dn it's not worth risking my laptop and all my files for something that may not be legit.

A few good songs but too much of this rap crap. (Please, I don't want to start another debate on which type of music is good and which isn't.)
I'm in total aggreeance with you. Is the crap turn-offable?
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Yes. You have the option of turning off certain tracks or music completely.
korge
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

korge wrote:Yes. You have the option of turning off certain tracks or music completely.
Good good.
2furio wrote:Ok, I gave up on that so-called MW demo I was trying to get. The real deal will be out very soona dn it's not worth risking my laptop and all my files for something that may not be legit.

"Hey Gang !
1) Demo will be out today in 00.00 (+2GMT) because Ea company Sunday and Saturday dont work so be patiend (if demo no out look to Number 2)

Nfs Team Member"

It was made by a guy named jdbmysugar. He made only 1 post so I doubt he is a real NFS Team Member.

Technically it should be out at 5:00 pm (ET)...I'll be waiting to see how real that post is.
He's(jdbmysugar) probably full of garbage.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

does anyone know if there will be added/removed cars because of foreign versions like the acurarsx, honda civic in american version and the opel corsa and pugot 106 in euro version? i would hate it if the renault clio and fiat punto were removed from american version :(
burna
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Interior Customisation?!?!

Post by burna »

http://g4mers-zone.sapo.pt/images/previ ... 73_453.jpg

On this screenie, check out the bottom right corner where "Rims" is selected.
The very right-hand image looks like a racing seat, so we get to customise that. :P

Can anyone figure out the far left-hand one?
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: Interior Customisation?!?!

Post by 2furio »

burna wrote:http://g4mers-zone.sapo.pt/images/previ ... 73_453.jpg

On this screenie, check out the bottom right corner where "Rims" is selected.
The very right-hand image looks like a racing seat, so we get to customise that. :P

Can anyone figure out the far left-hand one?
Bodykits. I remember seeing that one when a bodykit was being selected.
EDIT: Ah here it is:
http://g4mers-zone.sapo.pt/images/previ ... 72_453.jpg
See...bodykits....6 in total.

But that picture that you say it's a chair...I don't know about that....

PS: That bodykit on the Cobalt looks rather nice...
Last edited by 2furio on 07 Nov 2005, 01:00, edited 3 times in total.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Here ya go..

:)
korge
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

2furio wrote:On the second note, I got my hands on the NFS MW Soundtrack.

"Hey Gang !

Nfs Team Member"

Don't get this message as an official message, only Jon (EAcomSmoothie) makes the official posts in EA Forums or at least at NFSMW section......and about the soundtrack, i got my hands on it too, and i have to say that it is much better than UG2's :)
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

in accordance....

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Yeah, but Snoop dogg and Xzhibit were decent, as with unwritten law and Rise Against. Rocket Ride was a crap song by Felix Da Housecat, but they couldn't get his hit song "Silver Screen Shower Scene", because it is in Midnight Club II....waste of a song, in my opinion.

:lol: It's gonna be fun, blasting the rap in my Cobalt SS Supercharged. Take that, Ming, I have 200 horses of supercharged ecotec!!! Wanna race for PINKS?!!!!!!

Yea...that was ricer, huh. :roll:
It was fun to do, though.... :?
Last edited by SkeeteRX7 on 07 Nov 2005, 02:50, edited 1 time in total.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

I kind of enjoyed the Queens of the Stone age tune in NFS UG 2... Yes and the Snoop DOg/Doors combination was pretty good.
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Peter Ferrell wrote:I kind of enjoyed the Queens of the Stone age tune in NFS UG 2... .
Ahh . . . that's off Lullabies to Paralyze. Great album :wink:

I hope they put in some decent music this time, just like in the old HP games :D

Return to “Most Wanted”