custom vinyls and initial D

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground 2.
The Boy
Stock
Stock

custom vinyls and initial D

Post by The Boy »

You can laugh if you want to but I was thinking about the limitations to painting your cars in NFSU2 (because I want to have an in game look a like of the 86 in Initial D) and thought that a custom vinyl would do the job but I noticed that custom vinyls dont exist for NFSU2.
Could someone please explain to me why because I'm curious about the fact that it hasnt been done yet (custom vinyls for NFSU2 that is)
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

No one has created tools (yet) to hack the necessary BIN files.
The Boy
Stock
Stock

Post by The Boy »

fair enough but with how long its been out for I'm surprised I havent found any tools
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

The Boy wrote:fair enough but with how long its been out for I'm surprised I havent found any tools
If custom where available for NFSU-2, then someone would've already made a tool for it a long time ago. But it isn't possible yet. :(
Last edited by master m on 23 Nov 2005, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
brodiepearce
Ricer
Ricer

Post by brodiepearce »

I was looking for the same thing ages ago, and found that apparently you cant edit vinyls in NFSU2, but theres a couple of AE86s in the showroom that have the front and rear bumber, wheel arches, and bottom third of the doors painted in black, and the rest is white (GT-Apex Trueno style etc.), but with the full gt=apex paint job theres also another thin stip of black above the thick strip, so my guess is that theres a vinyl that cover all of the bottom third of the car, and wheel arches?? Someone please help!! lol

Return to “Editing”