Most Wanted, death penalty?

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

in hot pursuit 2 there was tnt being dropped and mistles ocassionally being shot at your car
UltimusRex
Ricer
Ricer

Post by UltimusRex »

lol... oh yeah... i remember that... that was funny :P
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

well think about it man...if u are too good, u mastered the cops at getting away from them...WHAT ELSE would stop u????? thinka bout it...thats why EA HAD to put them rhinos..JUST so they can stop you, i mean without them u never be arressted, u never get ur aderaline rush as no cop can take u out..
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Fishwhiz wrote:in hot pursuit 2 there was tnt being dropped and mistles ocassionally being shot at your car
Actually Dani posted that already in the previous page... ;)
UltimusRex
Ricer
Ricer

Post by UltimusRex »

ah... so he did... but this game isn't NFS6, this is NFSMW with real police tactics... right?

and why do people keep saying that they put the Rhinos in to keep it interesting because you would loose the cops without them and the game would be no fun? the cops stay on my ass long after i have ditched the Rhinos... no matter how fast i go, the chopper can still keep a beat on me, so the cruisers can try to head me off at the next turn, and what are the road blocks for? And as has been pointed out in other topics, the cops are somehow able to keep up with you regardless how insane your car is. I don't mind this, it keeps things interesting without resorting to retarded tactics that aren't realistic, like ramming head-on. How could you be TOO good and be able to keep away from AI cops that are in some respects nearly perfect in a game that is designed to, no matter what, allow them to catch up to you at least part of the time.
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

About the ramming thing, a police department's job is to "protect and serve," hence why, if you are posing a serious threat to the citizens of Rockport, they will nail you head on. And also, in real life, police are trained about how to act in pursuits. They would probably know more tactics than an up and coming street racer. Also, in many places, police cars are fitted with high end engines (in North America, supercharged Corvette engines)... This probably explains the AI's ability to keep up.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I think I'm gonna have to agree with Rex on this one. The chases alone are pretty exciting, but those SUV's get really annoying. :?
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yes they are annoying but they must stop you at any cost.
I played a game and I think that tactics are great but again suvs...???
Witouth them persuit would never end. Its realy hard to escape from them when you are on heat level 4 or 5.
And if you must hit the SUV thenn hit it in back side(trunk) coz car is easyer in back coz engine is on front side of car.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

HEMI!!!!!!

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

I can see Rex in real life, driving down the highway, when all of a sudden, HEMI JEEP GRAND CHEROKEEs ATTACK.......AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!!

Yeah, i love sims, but that's not the point of the game.
At least it's not the horrible juiced, where small damage dosent let you race...
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

can we stop and think about this for one sec? this is a arcade game tring to please both worlds as in relistic and aracder's so plz just enjoy the game and it would be alot easier if those got dam suv's didnt hit u all the time
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Like one guy said: Enjoy MW for what it is not for what is isnt.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

Summary : Rhino Unit drivers must be insane, indestructible superpolice.

EA must be on weed.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Hard weed.

Return to “Most Wanted”