Will you start a second career?

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

DarrenR21373 wrote:Well, I finally beat the game for the first time.

Think I will start a second career, tho I'm not buying a Murcielago (however it's spelt) this time - damned thing has a magnetic attraction to the walls - I think I would have beaten Razor easier with my trusty Lancer Evo...

Might try to complete the game this time just using the Daewoo (whoops, sorry, Chevy) Cobalt and Vauxhall Monaro VXR. Oh and the British classic, Lotus Elise, for a bit of handling fun - just can't understand why EA didn't use the Vauxhall VXR 220 instead of the Elise - they're the same car, just with a different bodies and the Vauxhall has a LOT more power!
The Elise is in general lighter then the Vauxhall/Opel

the Elise is in several weights:

Elise 111S with a 1.8 160 bhp engine is 757 Kg.
Elise 111R with a 1.8 toyota celica engine with 192 bhp is 860 Kg.

Vauxhall with a 2.0 turbo engine ( I asume the US version has the same engine) has 200 bhp and weighs 930 kg.
Vauxhall with a 2.2 ltr engine has 147 bhp and weights 870 kgs

As always the rest of europe does not get a VXR version (we do have the same spec Astra as the VXR astra but then called OPC)

the specs: 220 bhp for the VXR220 but I don't know the weight of it.

But I do agree that they should have added the VXR220 together with the Astra VXR but that is my huble opinion.

btw isn't the Elise in the game infact a Exige? cause the Elise is a softtop and the car in the game a hardtop like the Exige.
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

OH...my bad..i always thoguht it was a Honda..hense its called civic?
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Civic= City pursuit vehicle. At least thats what I think it means.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

James31278 wrote:
TheNoobofFerraris wrote:Maybe he didn't know?
If you can't tell a Honda Civic from a Ford Crown Vic you definitely have problems.
not really...theres no such thing as a Ford Crown Vic crap from where im from. So seeing civic...first thing that cross my mind is Honda civic.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

He he I also cant say HONDA from word FORD but I can say CIVIC from word CROWN VIC even its hard.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.

Return to “Most Wanted”