wow........

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
MonteCarloSS
Drift King
Drift King

wow........

Post by MonteCarloSS »

so i was just in a 5x pursuit and some really shiznit stuff happend..

the helicopter nugged my car with its fin.. wtf?

i ran into a corvette at over 200+ mph and it stopped me on a dime... another wtf?

and last but not least, as i broke away i was going around a bend under a tunnel and all of a sudden my tires were flat? no spike strip or roadblock was mentioned and no cops were around but obviously since i couldn't move after, they "busted" me.

i am seriously fed up with this games shiznit. it's glitches and cheap antics as to catching criminals is just horrible.

NFSMW is a cool game to play once in a blue moon but honestly i am not putting forth anymore time towards beating this cheaply made game.

it said i had achieved my last milestone and all i needed to do was get away. well i did and i noticed that i my next opponent hadnt challenged me yet which was weird because i had completed everything. well i jumped to the safe house and saved, went back to the blacklist status and noticed that the milestone it said i completed, was not. WTF?!?!??!

i think my game is bugged. ill be honest, i didnt buy it so i cant really complain. i was just hoping for a game that wasnt so cheap. NFSMW = biggest dissapoint of 2005
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Re: wow........

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

MonteCarloSS wrote:so i was just in a 5x pursuit and some really shiznit stuff happend..

the helicopter nugged my car with its fin.. wtf?

i ran into a corvette at over 200+ mph and it stopped me on a dime... another wtf?

and last but not least, as i broke away i was going around a bend under a tunnel and all of a sudden my tires were flat? no spike strip or roadblock was mentioned and no cops were around but obviously since i couldn't move after, they "busted" me.

i am seriously fed up with this games shiznit. it's glitches and cheap antics as to catching criminals is just horrible.

NFSMW is a cool game to play once in a blue moon but honestly i am not putting forth anymore time towards beating this cheaply made game.

it said i had achieved my last milestone and all i needed to do was get away. well i did and i noticed that i my next opponent hadnt challenged me yet which was weird because i had completed everything. well i jumped to the safe house and saved, went back to the blacklist status and noticed that the milestone it said i completed, was not. WTF?!?!??!

i think my game is bugged. ill be honest, i didnt buy it so i cant really complain. i was just hoping for a game that wasnt so cheap. NFSMW = biggest dissapoint of 2005

At heat 5 the chooper CAN come down and punch you. Also, the physics aren't really realistic in Most Wanted so get over it. :lol: Like that example and when you run into an SUV then get stopped dead cold. But hey, what can you expect really?

And I can't explain the "invisible spike" thing, it happened to me on an overpass once but its just a glitch and it doesn't matter. Remember it is just a game, if that happen in real life then you could just say:

"DAM IT THE SPIKE DID A HUDINI ON ME!"
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Or you could run around screaming, "WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?!?! :evil: :evil: " until your head explodes... :roll: But I guess that doesn't solve anything does it.
MonteCarloSS
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MonteCarloSS »

meh whatever just stating my opinions.

the spike glitch is the only thing that pisses me off.. hell half these supercars are equipped with self-inflating tires anyway.

i guess im just more of a realistic guy
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Sometimes when you managed to escape the spikes, when you go back again, the spikes will be there again; they won't go until you're pretty far away. Maybe you did that and you didn't notice? :P
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pinecone »

Hitting a car head on and stopping at 1 Mph is pretty realistic, althogh a helicopter getting low enough to hit you is as likely in real life as somoene able to fly a small plane under the Tower of London (Which is possible but unlikely)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Does the chopper really dodge down onto you? I've never had that happen before, even in heat 5.
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

And what does the chopper do at level 4? Dont see it doing anything other than tracking you...
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Andre_online wrote:Does the chopper really dodge down onto you? I've never had that happen before, even in heat 5.
Yes it does, but you have to be in a wide open space and have really had the cops on you for some time. Also, I've seen the Helicopter being part of the roadblock in "rare" occasions and once you hit it you will be of course stopped cold.

Oh, and at level four it just follows you around. It doesn't do much else but that.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
Rigga
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rigga »

I had the chopper coming down to hit me, but instead it hit a truck That truck flew hiiiiiiigh in the skyyyyyyyy :P
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Do we get bounty for damaging / immobilising choppers?
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Andre_online wrote:Do we get bounty for damaging / immobilising choppers?
You can't damage nor immobilize helicopters. All you can do is do a long chase to run them out of fuel or go into tunnels where they can't see you. What this method is called is known as "Deploying". So, there is no damagin or immobilizing. :P
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

. Also, I've seen the Helicopter being part of the roadblock in "rare" occasions and once you hit it you will be of course stopped cold.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

if you have it for pc then its a pc thing. :|
caus ps2never has this problem. welll, the helicopter is suppose to happen.
the rest never happened to me.
EuroRacer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EuroRacer »

i guess im just more of a realistic guy
go here :wink:
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Andre_online wrote:
. Also, I've seen the Helicopter being part of the roadblock in "rare" occasions and once you hit it you will be of course stopped cold.
Helicopters are god.

You cannot damage them. D:
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

I didn't get any bounty for it, but while I was running away from the cops in the final chase, I ran through the water tower and after that, the chopper was on the radio saying, "All kinds of warning lights are popping up here, we're backing off." (or something like that) ... I assume the water tower collapsed onto it ...
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

PSZeTa wrote:
Andre_online wrote:
Helicopters are god.

You cannot damage them. D:
Actually not... I came under a bridge, so the chopper went down to hit me but it hit the gridge instead,,,, Stupid... So i guess it was damaged...
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Jmac- wrote:I didn't get any bounty for it, but while I was running away from the cops in the final chase, I ran through the water tower and after that, the chopper was on the radio saying, "All kinds of warning lights are popping up here, we're backing off." (or something like that) ... I assume the water tower collapsed onto it ...
LOL...

Maybe it was because of the chaotic view from the choppers' eyes. They reckoned that of they were to stay put, the wind from the 'choppers' will create more havoc, so that's probably why they left. :P
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

That helicopter crashing into you is fun, i have it all the time. One time it crashed into a C6 copcar when he pushed me away when the helicopter was coming down to attact :lol: .

As for the part from 200 to 0. I only have that when those huge ass copvans crash into me when the come from the front head on. But when i press reverse i am from 200 to -99 in less then 2 seconds :D
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Where does the helicopter come down and nudge you? I really want it to happen to me. Perhaps on long highways?
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
MonteCarloSS
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MonteCarloSS »

It came out of no where man.

I was flying too.. atleast 220mph+ no cops could keep up and all I heard on the radio was "suspect is getting away" and then BAM! I got hit by the helicopter!

I coulnd't believe it. Only time it's happend to me.

The pursuit was almost 20 minutes long, and I would have got away if it wasnt for that spike glitch. Really pisses me off. That was some of my best driving.

Return to “Most Wanted”