MW Confusion regarding tuning the turbo

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
farkas
Stock
Stock

MW Confusion regarding tuning the turbo

Post by farkas »

My question is, what does the turbo adjustment specificaly do ?

My understanding is that when it is low, it is more for the lower rpm's and basically, medium for mid range and high for high revs.... basically where it should kick in more.

But from the manual and the little discussion I was able to find online vs what I notice in game is not noticeable enough for me to notice it really :?

I'm currently at 8th position :) , and tackling the Mercedes chick, and maybe because I dont mostly have all the upgrades or 100%, I should not notice it quite quite yet for the turbo.

As for downforce, and handling and the rest, it seems that they are so much more noticeable and I know how to set them up to make the most of them, depending on the situation.

What about you guys ?
WonkaVW
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by WonkaVW »

Tune it to the far left side for acceleration in the low rpms. Its useful on squirelly tracks where you spend most of your time accelerating out of curves. Tune it to the right for tracks where you get speed, it'll improve your top speed by kicking in in the higher rpms. You'll especially want to tune this way for drag races.

I just keep mine on the far right no matter what course I'm doing. I prefer top speed over acceleration.
farkas
Stock
Stock

Post by farkas »

Thanks Wonka VW :)
yashrg
Ricer
Ricer

Post by yashrg »

no people u got it wrong! to the left,it will distribute the torque over all rpm ranges as much as possible.and to the right it will max out higher rpm torque

Return to “Help & Support”