56%
Underground 3
44%

Total votes: 140

Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Argh! I hate the un-custom bodykits! Underground 3 and MW2 combo would be great.
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

Hesselaar wrote:well, i'd like that too :)
but i think lots of ppl won't like it, the ricers i mean.
cos atm it's all ricing ricing ricing ricing...
so a game like that wouldn't be a bestseller i think.
Heh..I'm sick of ricing, and I know it wouldn't be a bestseller. But to me, Porsche Unleashed was the best game in the series.
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

SuperRacer wrote:Porsche Unleashed 2. Except not with Porsches.
Porsche Unleashed was awesome. I always went for some slow-paced cruising through the Alps. :P

Hell no, ricing is awesome! D: Especially when bodykits look good. _O-

MW2 > U3. =)
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

I would like a taste of both just like Skyline_Man said. But I want to focus on online. It would be awesome if we had A HUGE CITY where racers were just cruising around looking for racers in their favorite dream car and when they wanted to find the races....they would stop their cars and face each other...(REAL RIVALS FOREVER! :P ) and there would be a button to press. a list of options would come up for sprint, circuit, and etc. then the race would start. Unlike online right now....there would really be COPS!(yes, I mean COPS). You can choose to take 'em on alone or have a racer at your side for help. That would be Awe-sooome!
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

^^ Hehe... Good ideas, but this is EA we're talking about. :P
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

I dont even have to think about this one. I would prefer Most Wanted 2 way more than any other kind of NFS game.... So.... Most Wanted 2 gets my vote.
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

I want a game with a new city, but, at the end, (like in the old Pokemon games gold, silver, and crystal) you could go back to Rockport and Bayview, and have a choice to be an undercover cop or a street racer, along with accesess police impounded cars. Also, more muscle, like the 67 Mustang, 69 Charger R/T, 87 Grand National, and more.The inclusion of Nissan (only the Z, I hate R34s), Honda/Acura (NSX and new Civic SI), and Ferrari (F430, 600 Imola, and 575M Superamerica), and lot's of different cops tailored towards car type (GTOs/Monaros for street racers, Grand Cherokees for roadblocks, Corvettes and Murcielagos for exotics, etc.) A whole Cop Career mode with seperate missions, where you start as a traffic cop in a Ford P.O.S, and move through the ranks by doing undercover work as a racer until you reach sergeant, and unlocking more cop cars as you complete each rank as in Burnout Revenge, and more things that I can't think of right now, I'm pretty tired...LOL.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

A cop career could be cool... good idea skeete
M@r!n0
Drift King
Drift King

Post by M@r!n0 »

a little damage sistem(like Porsche Unleashed) wold be very good....It's really anoying to see how you actualy distroy police cars and you car gets only scrathces...

sorry for my english..
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

And please, oh please....make drag races straight...
M@r!n0
Drift King
Drift King

Post by M@r!n0 »

couldn't agree more ^^
Florida_Marlinz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Florida_Marlinz »

Skyline_man wrote:A combination of both would be good for me :)
Amen to that..........and more realistic too...with damage and what not.

Ohhhh like 60+ Cars including a Honda Prelude :P
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

Most Wanted 2, but you should be able to play as a cop or streetracer.
And I'd like to see more variety of tracks/environment.

Underground 3: ..... I don't know ... We already had 2 underground games. Which IMO is enough.
There were always 2 version of the previous NFS-games.
Normal NFS, HP, Ug, so logacally it should be Most Wanted 2.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Damn, UG3 is catching up...I thought most of the people here were fans of the original NFS with exotics but it seems there's a mix.
Xxwho3zJohnQxX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Xxwho3zJohnQxX »

MW2...

But I perfer this setup.

More Tuning, fair amounts of exotic, more muscles, Better/more body kits, more vinyls with layering, that stuff.

As for the racing, it would be cool if..

There were unique tracks that arent accessable through Free Roam or certain areas for specific cop chases only. Not to say take out the cop chases douring free roam, but have specific areas where there are no race tracks, and have specific areas for racing only. Say private areas.

That would be nice, so at least you would get the feel of new tracks to race on.

Custumized body kits and such should have an affect on performance. And perhaps effects that come with your car reaches a certain damage point.

Trafic neds to be more predictable so that its more skill instead of having uncalled for trafic in blind corners.

Drag races should have more straights and the no-traffic option.

Cath up mode is a no no, improve the AI.

And even more, specific races for certain cars to advance in the story as well as a bigger story line.

You can go on racing with the same cara all the time ,but how about specific car street races so that you can add veriaty to your cars vs racing one car and simply keeping the others in the garage?

If not by car, then by brand names at least.

There ends my say
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

And i used to love drift races... maybe if they got them back... or the outrun races.... maybe...
spartan.dk
Professional
Professional

Post by spartan.dk »

Outruns are pretty much like the cop chases, and drift, no. Drifting was SO unrealistic all you freaking do is turn and you get a slide... I'm a fan of drifting, but NFS drifting is just retarded.
Kid Cro wrote:Now go Suck on your mom's boobie and stfuktnxbye!!!
jhwee
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jhwee »

It's a hard decision becuase I really like UG2 and MW right now too... If I had to go with a choice I'd go with UG3 if they put in cops :p. Check out the ideal need for speed thread :).
Ozzey10
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ozzey10 »

I would have to say Most Wanted 2. The setting and the cops especially, make it more interesting, at least from what i've seen (still waiting for my copy :D). However, I would like it to be a more High Stakes oriented game; damage, tournaments, pinkslips etc.
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

The is pretty much no way a game can properly emulate drifting on an arcade level, drifting involves the clutch and other normally unapplied essensials.

Id have to say, take MW, up the tuning to Ug2 standard and over, bring back the legendary tuners, and have time of day/ night options.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

My favorite would be MW 2 simply because I like the cop chases and a mix of good cars so exotics, muscle and tuners.

but ofcourse with some(minor) changes/ adds

- Reduce the number of diffirent racers that are in 1 city/area I never seen a city where there are so many expensive tuned cars don't know how many Porsche's Lamborgini's and McLarens there are in Rockport and expensive tuned cars (and ugly cars) in Bayview

They should make a list of caracters that are the streetracers in the city. and not 500 racers in 1 town the list can be pretty big and not all have to be known as caracter by the player only the important racers and good racers that are the best of the city should be known by picture. there rest just names.
and you will race the same people but they do advance while the story goes on abit like U1 where you will race against some more known racers but they win money to upgrade also (think of José in U1)

- Bring back outruns but don't make them always evenly matched to your car but that you will see some of the high rolers on the streets and if you challenge them for a little sprint you have to be aware that they might got more under their hood then you.

- A caracter choice would be great... to be able to choose atleast male or female, cause from U1 on EA asumes every player is a male so the caracter is always a man!
a simple version of the caracter build in The Sims would be cool where you choose a face, hair skin color (also not all players are white males :wink: ) the body like 2 options male/female simple.

- Story? EA contact someone who writes stories for movies! make it abit more original.

- Cop mode in single player mode would be cool! in a career would be a bit much!

- Get bodykit licences instead of contracting people from the automotive industry to make overly creative bodykits, there are kits for alot of cars in real life even exotics and muscle. a few kits for each car and if there aren't many add some EA kits but hire someone who can build decent and realistic kits like Chip Foose 8)

- Sort out the performance tuning and do it well, don't let us buy parts that a certain car does NOT need cause it already has something better or has that part already
(example from MW: the Audi TT 3.2 has in real life a DSG gearbox (direct shift gearbox) it is a automatic box with flappy pedal shifting :P (levers at steeringwheel) it shifts really fast, but apart from that it for instance does NOT need a short shifter kit.
Same goes for the Mercedes 7 speed tiptronic gearboxes, they do not need a shorttrow kit. other thing the SL500 has that you have to buy is: drilled disks... !
the McLaren SLR has ceramic disks... so why do we need to buy them AGAIN!
there are more of those mistakes.... pretty sad if you ask me... they made the same mistakes in U1/2 with the Miata... weight reduction kit1 remove rear seats, what rear seats? it is a 2 seater.... :?)
Why don't they just look at the car and what would be a possible upgrade for each car and make a car specific tuning list with parts you can buy for it seperately not in packs!

I think that is basicly it... can't find anything more... ooh yeah 1 thing...I personally find it sad that PC users are alot of the time the loosers of the gaming industry... we have to adapt on what the Consoles can do and can't do. (will explain some of that later in the news section in a interview with EA)

oops sorry for the huge text :roll:
New Brian
Stock
Stock

Post by New Brian »

I voted in Need for Speed Most Wanted 2. NFSU3 in 2007
NFS forever
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

wot?

Post by NFS forever »

wot, how the hell will they make ug3 when mw just came out and nfs has never gone to a number three in the nfs titles so whats the point of ug3 :!:
flatlander757
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flatlander757 »

Whoever said that bodykits need to improve performance: NO!!! :evil:

They don't make a big enough difference in real life to do squat, you're better off lowering it and using a TASTEFUL spoiler(enough of the barn door sized wings!!).

I think a cop career would be cool as well, such as in NFS:HP2.

Damage would be good.

NO CATCH UP!! :evil:

Story needs improved as well.

etc etc.

And Musclecars are a must :D
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

It's all about numbers:
Each 3 series a Pursuit game: nfs3,nfs6,fs9
Each 5 years a Unleashed game: nfs5