Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I didn't know there were golf carts at the golf court... :P
ApAtHy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ApAtHy »

there sure are and they slide really good too :D
Im in the process of uploading my next video it willbe ready soon. trust me you will love it ;)
Racin_Penguin
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racin_Penguin »

Yeah I always run into those golf carts every time I head through there. Theres about 10 of em' you can just ram into, pretty sweet stuff.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Nah... Apparently it does nothing other than slowing down your car... :roll:
ApAtHy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ApAtHy »

Well its finaly ready :D my awesomo vid. http://www.youtube.com/?v=wqBDTA_IEak
Check it out. :)
thealfheim
Ricer
Ricer

Post by thealfheim »

Nice video! I enjoyed having a watch of that one....
ApAtHy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ApAtHy »

thx man. i enjoyed making it just as much ;)
landmine55
Ricer
Ricer

Post by landmine55 »

that was good ?do u have the damage on? wut was that car that was yellow and green
flatlander757
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flatlander757 »

I think it was the #3 blacklist racer's Aston Martin(I forget his name, it's the rich wanna be gangsta guy).

Nice vid!
Racin_Penguin
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racin_Penguin »

Twas a cool vid, but its really nothing that I haven't done myself many times before. But its good.
ApAtHy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ApAtHy »

that yellow and green car was blacklist number 3's car (ronnie mcrea) its an aston martin.
And thx for watchin my vid guys. much appreciated :)
landmine55
Ricer
Ricer

Post by landmine55 »

u make good vids just to tell
Mac Fraser
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mac Fraser »

here's my story

I was on a persuit with my heat on level 5. And I was in the coastal area and the helicopter tried to swoop down and bump me.Soon I came to a steep hill I drove up it going like 229 mph so when i'm airborne I hit the helicopter and it falls taking out a bunch of police cars .Thats not even the end. So I slowed down to let them recover. Soon they sent another helicopter after me and I headed to the shipyard and the helicopter bumped my car as I took off a jump and I spun around in the air endind up hitting a big brown thing and lucky me the with helicopter following me it crased right into it and two SUVs came heading right for me so I used speedbreaker and doged them then they crashed right into the helicopter and the a crew of backup police came so I did a U turn and headed straight for the helicopter then as soon as I was about to hit I used speedbreaker and did another U turn and they all crashed it to the helicopter too leaving a whole mess of cop cars. Then I hid behind the building to cool down. I ended up having 1,625,780 bounty. That was the best persuit I ever had. If I could I'd send pics but I havve it for the console so I don't know how to.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Mac Fraser wrote:here's my story

I was on a persuit with my heat on level 5. And I was in the coastal area and the helicopter tried to swoop down and bump me.Soon I came to a steep hill I drove up it going like 229 mph so when i'm airborne I hit the helicopter and it falls taking out a bunch of police cars .Thats not even the end. So I slowed down to let them recover. Soon they sent another helicopter after me and I headed to the shipyard and the helicopter bumped my car as I took off a jump and I spun around in the air endind up hitting a big brown thing and lucky me the with helicopter following me it crased right into it and two SUVs came heading right for me so I used speedbreaker and doged them then they crashed right into the helicopter and the a crew of backup police came so I did a U turn and headed straight for the helicopter then as soon as I was about to hit I used speedbreaker and did another U turn and they all crashed it to the helicopter too leaving a whole mess of cop cars. Then I hid behind the building to cool down. I ended up having 1,625,780 bounty. That was the best persuit I ever had. If I could I'd send pics but I havve it for the console so I don't know how to.
WOW! AWESOME! :shock:
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
landmine55
Ricer
Ricer

Post by landmine55 »

i had a level 5 persute and i was in my viper i have a codebreaker so it goes 270mph (i just have this to mess arould wit but i'm at 70% so wut ever and then it says 27 pc are on my tail and i was like wtf then came out of noware so i'm driven away from then wit super nos on and then a rodeblock of rinos (hevy and light) and i blast thought them and i go to the golf corse and lose them and i had thats it
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pinecone »

This isnt an evasion, but during a level 5 pursuit, l took a sharp turn somewhere, and found with 20 cops behind, l decided it was time for a pursuit break. After l took the turn, l saw the water tower (While going 20 Mps) l hit the center pillar and it landed on me. l was litterally trapped in the center, and while getting busted it was too late :(
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Pinecone wrote:(While going 20 Mps)
WHOA! 20 Miles per SEC?!!?! :shock: :shock: I think you mean 20 MPH.... :lol:
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
frawgster
Stock
Stock

Post by frawgster »

I Just finished up with the craziest pursuit...

I took my Audi A4 out for a quick pursuit, and was 17 minutes into an all condition 5 pursuit. I was up at 3.6+ million bounty, and thought I had just lost the police. Out of nowhere, while on the highway, a cop showed up.

Shortly after, backup arrived, and I was being pursued by 20+ Vettes. I quickly headed towards the part of the highway that loops around to lose most of them (a good spot to lose cops), but a roadblock at the peak of the loop prevented that. By the time I exited the loops, I still had 15 or so on my tail.

I spotted a roadblock up ahead, and hit speed breaker. I thought I saw a spike strip on the right, so I headed left. The strip was on the left. I slammed on the E-brake and went for a quick 180. I made the 180, but one of my tires hit the strip. I headed back towards the loop, going all of 105 mph, with 15 or so cops behind me, ramming me. I continued, and exited the highway the first chance I got.

It so happened that the concert hall (looks like that one in Sydney, Australia) was nearby. I somehow made my way there, and hit the pursuit breaker there. I lost all but two cops. Nearby there is the construction site that has a pursuit breaker and hiding spot right next to each other. I hit the pursuit breaker with the 2 cops behind mer, then quickly reversed into the hiding spot. The pursuit length ended up at a little over 19 minutes, meaning I drove 2 minutes on three tires at 100-110 mph with condition 5 cops on me, with essentially no nitrous to help my speed (I had used most of it just before going into the loop). My heart was pounding like crazy by the time I was done.
StoneNewt
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StoneNewt »

This is another one for those of you who give up when you hit the spikes, you CAN still beat the cops with a punctured tyre with some luck and skill.

So there I am going for yet another >10 million bounty and getting cocky again, I come charging up to yet another roadblock, it's the stingers, I look behind, no cops so I go for a three way wipe-out, as I turn in to take out the cars I get slammed from behind & 'bounce' off the cop car at the side, seems I'd just been caught by a group of about 5 cops. I hammer out of there and bang a tyre blows, it turns out I'd landed bridging the spikes, the cops are springing up everywhere, I dive into the Rockport park and along the back trail where it's hard to get passed. Coming out the other side with about 14 cops on my tail and doing 53 mph in 3rd I come out and spot the garage and it'd still got its pumps, I hit the NOS as that runs out I turn in hit the hand brake and speed-breaker, I spin into the pumps and somehow all the cops but 2 get taken out. I manage to limp back into the park but they're still on my tail, through that into the storm drain.

I'm not quite sure what happened next, two SUVs charge me down but hit the pursuit breaker, taking themselves out. I'm not quite sure what happened now as I somehow was pushed up the exit ramp, to get away ended up going round the stadium, then re-entering the storm drain with 5 cops still in toe, but that pursuit breaker had regenerated, they all crashed into it, & I took refuge in the hiding spot for end game.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

I'm driving on the highway with a heat level 4 and the cops are on my tail, suddenly the helicopter appears on my gps and Cross is saying that he will go down and try to knock me off the road. The helicopter is swooshing around me in front of my car and suddenly hes coming in from the side and knock my car in to the wall, i recover the car and barley escape the pursuit and hide at the golf course.

This helicopter thing has happened to me two times now, the first time i just thought is was a fluke but now i know better!
SKYLINE 266
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SKYLINE 266 »

Good, here my history is.
In a sprint to end up running against Kaze (Blacklist number 7) it began to pursue me the police in condition 1, because I had not made any wickedness before, then when finishing the race it was already in condition 2 and I could not get rid of those damn cops, I continued escaping, I entered in tunnels, in fuel & bus stations, penned me more than 10 times, and almost they bust me the ten. my hands sweated . RHINO Vans came toward me and many of them collided against my poor WRX IMPREZA displacing it of to 100 meters back. I remember that it had almost used all the persecution pauses and I only had left 3 (That didn't use them with a lot of ability), and that they had spent as 20 minutes that I made many destructions and that it pursued me without rest a helicopter until being left without fuel. 3 of those 20 minutes hidden up in the bus station in the right part was, where it follows a road forward some meters before falling, the police was finded and losted me at the same time, because it was exactly under me. When I decided to leave, the cops they were in the back part of the station, what gave me a beautiful time to escape and to finish hiding in an it leaves of a fuel station, although it accused me a hidden and I had to leave rending road of there. I let that the one hidden is ahead some few meters, and I charged it with all my fury (AND the NOS that I had, using first march for more push force), until destroy him. Then I escaped and I hid in a parking
(not in a marker to hide) I waited a moment until I finally got rid of the damn cops. That was everything. :D
Racin_Penguin
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racin_Penguin »

That didn't make any sense...
RiceDie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RiceDie »

Check this out guys, i was doing challange siries it was an event with WRX or EVO evading from cops i think heat was X5 i was on a highway, so i was doing somthing like 260Km+ then i see a road block of SUV's so i aim for the SUV i wana hit then all of a sudden 5 meters left before i hit the SUV a HELICOPTER! try's to hit me but misses and instead hits the SUV the SUV goes insanlly twisiting flying into the air like 3 times higher then the helicopter this is the highest ive seen cars fly in MW i drove holding L seeing that SUV flying untill it hit the ground. Im sure some of you had something similiar happen.
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

@Racin_Penguin.... yep... i agree

Return to “Most Wanted”