NFSU2: Completely maxed out!

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
LD.
Ricer
Ricer

NFSU2: Completely maxed out!

Post by LD. »

I know everyone is playing NFSMW; but in NFSU2 i have a Mazda RX5 with the handling/ accel/ top speed all filled to the top on the scale bars. My question is; is there any other cars which do the same?
NFS forever
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by NFS forever »

i dont no i've hade the game for about 1 and a half years and i hav'nt finished it yet lol

its just sooooooooooooo :roll: long and boring after a while
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: NFSU2: Completely maxed out!

Post by master m »

LD. wrote:I know everyone is playing NFSMW; but in NFSU2 i have a Mazda RX5 with the handling/ accel/ top speed all filled to the top on the scale bars. My question is; is there any other cars which do the same?
The Nissan 240sx can do that too.
LD.
Ricer
Ricer

Post by LD. »

NFS forever wrote:i dont no i've hade the game for about 1 and a half years and i hav'nt finished it yet lol

Tell me about it. I'm on stage 5 with about 20 odd races left to complete my sponsorship and it's become irritating. Now i am near the end though, i will percevere to get to the end.
LD.
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFSU2: Completely maxed out!

Post by LD. »

master m wrote:
LD. wrote:I know everyone is playing NFSMW; but in NFSU2 i have a Mazda RX5 with the handling/ accel/ top speed all filled to the top on the scale bars. My question is; is there any other cars which do the same?
The Nissan 240sx can do that too.
Cheers for that. The Audi TT came close, but no cigar.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

but the bars don't mean anything... nice that a car has the performance bars to the max... but it doesn't mean it can peform like the bars suggest.

a car with lower stats can be faster (in most cases are) then a maxed out car
LD.
Ricer
Ricer

Post by LD. »

TheStig wrote:but the bars don't mean anything... nice that a car has the performance bars to the max... but it doesn't mean it can peform like the bars suggest.

a car with lower stats can be faster (in most cases are) then a maxed out car
OK Stig; (Any relation to Top Gear's Stig?) I am pretty new to the NFS world; taking it seriously i mean, so bear with me on this. The maxing out on the bars will vary from car to car due to the car's strengths and weaknesses and not as an overall show of power as a whole collective of the cars within the game? If this is so, then apart from maxing out every single car in the game and checking the rpm/ torque etc; there is no way of knowing what the ultimate beast is? I know this may be taking it to the extreme, but at the end of the day, i am curious. Not because i need it to win, but mainly because i am near the end of the game and i wanted something to do between races, as it's beginning to drag.
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Purely game wise, you can win it with any car. As far as performance goes, some cars are better then others for certain types of races. For instance Corolla usually beats any circuit/sprint race because of its superior cornering, despite the fact that it may not have the highest top speed (with max performance parts). The 240SX seems best for drags and so forth.

There are plenty of topics in this forum already discussing what is best for a particular race type.
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

The 240SX is good at everything, but the Corolla has the best handling by far ...

Only way to find out which is best is to drive them all ...
NFS forever
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by NFS forever »

LD. wrote:
NFS forever wrote:i dont no i've hade the game for about 1 and a half years and i hav'nt finished it yet lol

Tell me about it. I'm on stage 5 with about 20 odd races left to complete my sponsorship and it's become irritating. Now i am near the end though, i will percevere to get to the end.

well im like 50% in and it just takes forever to get everwhere
:x
vee12
Ricer
Ricer

Post by vee12 »

I also noticed that on the RX5.. a car I liked from the beginning purely for its handling even though it was slower than the others. But after all the performance upgrades were added, it turned out to be the fastest, best handling of them all. I was surprised a bit actually.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Don't you mean MX-5? There's no RX5 in U2. ;)

Return to “Underground 2”