2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
ManMan
Ricer
Ricer

Glitch: All parts unlocked at the start of career mode

Post by ManMan »

Sup everyone
Dunno if already posted ,but anyway:

There is a glitch in the game that let u start a new career with all the performance parts, visual, etc, unlocked. For this u need an already finished save file:

Load your finished game file, enter to career mode and do something (free roam, check blacklist, dunno)

Then go to the load career menu and load the save file that u have just started: when u go to the blacklist in the new career u will see that the rival is marked as DEFEATED, and when u enter into any shop, all parts will be unlocked. :shock:

by the way, the defeated mark doesn't affect the story mode and the cars in the car lot are not unlocked
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Nice find! :)
MrRoboto
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MrRoboto »

Wow...what, another bug?

Oh, well. This'll be something to keep in mind just in case I ever want to start a new profile.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I knew that the defeat glitch would be there, but I never knew about the unlocked parts! :shock:
ManMan
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ManMan »

The "real Life" in NFS most wanted:

One day in the shop...

DRIVER: excuse me, can u give me a Pro level Engine upgrade for my stock car? oh!, and also the pro lvl Nitrous over there please. here's 200,000 and keep the change

SHOP OWNER: of course sir...WHAT!!! Are u retarded? you have not defeated Ronie!! get lost Loser!!

DRIVER: But... I have the money... :roll:

SHOP OWNER: Who cares about your Fuc#%#!! money, now get out and defeat some Blacklist racers!! .... noob! :evil:

Thanks to EA bugs now the only limit at the beginning is our wallet :P
Prelude
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Prelude »

^ :lol:
I tried the glitch, and it worked. But there's one problem, it doesn't offer the next racer :?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hmm, it does for me.... FYI, the defeat glitch will always be there, even though you haven't raced that rival yet. YOU STILL HAVE TO RACE HIM/HER to move on despite the glitch.
Prelude
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Prelude »

Andre_online wrote:Hmm, it does for me.... FYI, the defeat glitch will always be there, even though you haven't raced that rival yet. YOU STILL HAVE TO RACE HIM/HER to move on despite the glitch.
Okey, thanks!
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Doesn't work for me at all. Game plays normally. Might be because I'm running version 1.2?

Oh well, guess I just can't cheat :lol:
spike_minoda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by spike_minoda »

i've both of those glitches when i restart my career:
-All parts unlocked at the start of the game
-All BL members defeated

after i install patch 1.3 x(
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Be aware of the glitch that you maybe don't get the BMW at the end if you use this, I'm not sure but some people have had that problem when they have a 100% save and start a new career.
Last edited by Ceano on 20 Jan 2006, 00:30, edited 1 time in total.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Yup.. In the final pursuit after you defeated Razor, you won't be racing in the M3 GTR. Instead, you'll be racing in the car that you used to defeat Razor. :P
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

ManMan wrote:The "real Life" in NFS most wanted:

One day in the shop...

DRIVER: excuse me, can u give me a Pro level Engine upgrade for my stock car? oh!, and also the pro lvl Nitrous over there please. here's 200,000 and keep the change

SHOP OWNER: of course sir...WHAT!!! Are u retarded? you have not defeated Ronie!! get lost Loser!!

DRIVER: But... I have the money... :roll:

SHOP OWNER: Who cares about your Fuc#%#!! money, now get out and defeat some Blacklist racers!! .... noob! :evil:

Thanks to EA bugs now the only limit at the beginning is our wallet :P
hahahhahah thats a funnyone ill try that next time i start a carrer that would be my 4th one lol
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

Andre_online wrote:Yup.. In the final pursuit after you defeated Razor, you won't be racing in the M3 GTR. Instead, you'll be racing in the car that you used to defeat Razor. :P
Isn't that a good thing :twisted:
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Kaerar wrote:
Andre_online wrote:Yup.. In the final pursuit after you defeated Razor, you won't be racing in the M3 GTR. Instead, you'll be racing in the car that you used to defeat Razor. :P
Isn't that a good thing :twisted:
Not if you want the BMW as your car, if you don't have the BMW in the last pursuit after defeating Razor you don't get the car in your garage.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

^ As Kaerar said - isn't that a good thing :P :twisted:
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

DarrenR21373 wrote:^ As Kaerar said - isn't that a good thing :P :twisted:
As I answered him!
Not if you want the BMW as your car, if you don't have the BMW in the last pursuit after defeating Razor you don't get the car in your garage.
:wink:
Janx14
Professional
Professional

Post by Janx14 »

wow gotto try it :D
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Sorry to be resurrecting a dead topic, but I've come across a related problem and can't seem to find an answer to it.

I've only just recently patched my game to 1.3 and have encountered the "defeated glitch". I'm now completely stuck, as I'm trying to race Izzy (I have completed all the Races and all the Milestones and have more than enough Bounty). I go into free roam, and THERE IS NO STAR anywhere on the map!

Not sure if this has been answered before (as I said, I did a serach and couldn't find it). Is there any way round this? Any advice would be appreciated (I only patched the game because I wanted to use the Camera Hack and it didn't work on V1.2). Cheers.

EDIT - Ok, found the solution - needed to go to World Map, Toggle Icon Visibility and right arrow over to Event instead of Location. :roll:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Make sure when you're viewing the World Map you're actually viewing RACE EVENTS, not Shops. I've had that happen to myself a couple of times... :P

Return to “Most Wanted”