NFS Most Wanted - Flipping the Big Rigs

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
NiteHawk15
Ricer
Ricer

NFS Most Wanted - Flipping the Big Rigs

Post by NiteHawk15 »

I have actually done this one time, and I have no idea how I did it. Does anyone know exactly how this is done or was it some sort of fluke? Maybe from a cop hitting it? I'm hoping there is some sort of way you can repeat this over and over that I'm missing cause I cant seem to figure it out....Any Help?

Thanks
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Actually in my own thoughts, the higher the heat level reaches, the heavier the cop cars get, hence making it tough to flip 'em.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

The rigs randomly flips over by them self, you just had luck to hit one at the same time it did flip.
spartan.dk
Professional
Professional

Post by spartan.dk »

Well actually, in heat 1, the cars can break so easily, I touched a cop car (normal crown vic) on the side, and then he hit me on the side with his engine and it died, I mean wtf? Whereas if I did that with a corvette, it'd just phase him.
Kid Cro wrote:Now go Suck on your mom's boobie and stfuktnxbye!!!
NiteHawk15
Ricer
Ricer

Post by NiteHawk15 »

Ceano wrote:The rigs randomly flips over by them self, you just had luck to hit one at the same time it did flip.
That's sort of what I figured seeing as I havent been able to recreate it in any way :roll:

With that being in the game's trailer i thought maybe it was something that could be done regurarly, but oh well...lol

Thanks
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

NiteHawk15 wrote:
Ceano wrote:The rigs randomly flips over by them self, you just had luck to hit one at the same time it did flip.
That's sort of what I figured seeing as I havent been able to recreate it in any way :roll:

With that being in the game's trailer i thought maybe it was something that could be done regurarly, but oh well...lol

Thanks
The only thing you can do over and over again is to make the timber fall off the timber rig and make the cars fall off the car rig, witch can be very useful when you have a lot off cops after you.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I seen 2 rigs crashing into each other several times and sometimes one of them flips over.
but they have to be hit when they are making a corner, because they are the least stable at that moment. and if a other rig or you with enough force hit them from the right angle they can flip... but the change is small
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

so.. you gotta jacknife them?

Return to “Most Wanted”