NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

And if you have go to the bridge and put yout car in direct of bridge and press instant ___ Km/h and when you pass bariers press super brakes and here you go you are on bridge. :wink:
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Janx14
Professional
Professional

Post by Janx14 »

can some1 send me a savegame with camaro and with much money and with unocked parts?
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Use utilis.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

omg, i just found a pic that discribes exactly what happenes to me in heat level 1!
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

ROFL! :)

Thats what they call PWNED :)
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

hey i gots a question. So instead of creating a new topic i post it here, can i use any of the hacks, like the camera one, or the shop special, or the mega trainer, or any other hack or whatever, on the demo? i want to take sweet screenies, but i have ps2 versian.
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

could someone upload a savegame with all the shopspezial cars... i stilll cant get it installed
TypeRRevo
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TypeRRevo »

people please watch out when you give someone you savegame because your online name is still saved on that savegame,, that meens that the person that has your savegame can play online with or without a cd if they have the nocd crack they can still play online with your name so watch out.. dont get scammed!!!!
=|Gigiani|=
Drift King
Drift King

Post by =|Gigiani|= »

Great news TypeRRevo....I didn't know that.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I can upload it but I not with all cars. BTW: I dont play online.
I have one with some cars, and second is with all cars but I dont know if works. :?
Jamaleni
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jamaleni »

I'm nearly done with the savegame with all shopspecial cars and all oponents cars...

My plan is to make savegame with all done except beating the Razor...

Anybody interested?

BTW:I don't play online.
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

I'm interested :P
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

someone please awnser my post above.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

NFSBLUECIVIC wrote:someone please awnser my post above.
I don't think it will work with the demo, but why don't give it a try. Ether it will work or not.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I have save game with all cars uploaded and all done. Its realy cool to drive that Police SUV. I was like WTF!!!!!! It goes 371km/h
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

If anyone cares for MW updates...there's an interview with Larry LaPierre (Senior Producer) here:
http://www.talkxbox.com/interview15.html

EDIT: Interesting quotes:

3) Based on feedback garnered since the game’s release, and the thoughts of team members, what are some of the major enhancements and features we should look for in the next Need for Speed game?

LP - You can count on a couple things. There will be some brand new cool ways to play and anything you thought was good or fun will be better.

5) One of the most often complained about features in EA published and developed games is the EA Trax system. What are your thoughts on it? Does having licensed tracks save development time, or limit musical creativity?

LP - Music is one of the most personal passionate subjects for people next to religion. You can never please everyone. This year we went with a specific purpose of wanting to support the style and tone of the game and hence why the soundtrack was a little harder and edgy. This year we did a combination of licensed tracks and original composed score. Personally I think the scored music has the most impact. It maps to the emotions of the action more effectively and adds value to the experience better than licensed music usually does.

7) Will there be downloadable content for Most Wanted? If so, when should we expect that to come out?

LP – We are looking into the possibility of DLC for a future release.

Damn, they still didn't ask why Ferraris, Hondas, and Nissans weren't in the game. (yes, I know it's been covered before but I wanted the view from an "official")

EDIT2: It's funny how on Jan. 19, 2005, Spong spilled the beans on MW giving away a lot of details but here we are, Jan. 30, 2006 and no word on the next NFS. (other than the vauge rumour of NFS UG3 and I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing it out).
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Id love to find out the next title soon
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Why? It will just bother you how will next game be.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

And we'll get all excited about it, only to be disappointed when it is finally realeased - just like we were with Most Wanted. :roll:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

DarrenR21373 wrote:And we'll get all excited about it, only to be disappointed when it is finally realeased - just like we were with Most Wanted. :roll:
Sucks for you. :P Most Wanted turned out to be a lot better than I expected!
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

2furio wrote:Sucks for you. :P Most Wanted turned out to be a lot better than I expected!

Have to agree with you there.

When nfsu was released it made a welcomed change to the nfs series, for me anywhere. It was good to try something almost totally different under the NFS banner, the story line however did suck.

When nfsu2 got released, i enjoyed nfsu so much i actually looked forward to it. But after a very short time, it ended up seeming to be too much of the same thing. oh and the story line sucked on that too.

Also both nfsu and nfsu2 online play was really bad, due to the amount of dishonest gamers.

I only bought nfsmw cos i was bored and realized it was released. If i wasn't so spontaneous at the shops i probaly would have never bought it :lol: , but i'm glad i did now. It was a huge comeback as far as i'm concerned, a nice return to the traditional NFS in some aspects, while keeping some decent features from the Underground series and adding some really good new features.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

I just want dusk back...

And get more tuner cars into game....exotics just not as good....

add more reflections, more water, better rain textures.....
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Kid Cro wrote:Why? It will just bother you how will next game be.
uh, if mw sucked, go to the grand canyon and jump ofv the edge. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
you guys are so pessimestic! im optimestic that the next game will be better than mw!
and lemmeguess...... you bought mw and you knew it was gonna suck for you.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Sorry, Fishwhiz, but I'm not into bungee jumping, freefall parachuting or base jumping, so I won't be taking you up on your Grand Canyon offer :P :twisted:

And, speaking for myself, I am NOT a pessimist - I do agree with you, however, that whatever comes after MW MUST be an improvement :D . You have your opinion, I have mine - MW was a backward step in so many ways IMHO - I bought it expecting it to be really really good, but the only improvements IMHO are the graphics and sound. Rubbish AI, poor car list, abysmal music, even worse physics and f*** all customisation (and what is there generally looks horrible, apart from the rims, which are much much better than either U1 or U2).
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

I don't get it, how is MW a step back. MW is a leap forward for the NFS series. NO other game has such in-depth police pursuits. I agree no attention to real racing has been given but the pursuits are truly amazing. And the return of exotics...damn I missed them.

Return to “Most Wanted”