NFSMW: Hex Coding!

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

@smithsyscom: One car in the sav is Mia's and another is Rog's. What ere the other two?
STAT-X
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by STAT-X »

The Supra is Ronnie's ride when you kick his ass the first time, the Mustang looks a lot like Rog's GTO, but I haven't seen it in the game.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Maybe a car form the demo... :idea:
smithsyscom
Ricer
Ricer

Post by smithsyscom »

Second official movie Rog drive this car (the only movie that Rog appear in still photo).
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

In the beginning when you race with the BMW, in the last race you enter you race against Rog and he has a red car GTO i think it is but I'm not 100% sure.
smithsyscom
Ricer
Ricer

Post by smithsyscom »

That is a GTO. "Rog's Mustang" never formally appear in the game. It only appears in the trailer call "Intro - Mustang GT". May be EA think that there are already 2 Mustang in the game so replace Rog ride with GTO. I wonder what is the original story, Rog does not make sense in current story. I doubt if he even exist in the final game if EA don't release this trailer.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

smithsyscom wrote:That is a GTO. "Rog's Mustang" never formally appear in the game. It only appears in the trailer call "Intro - Mustang GT". May be EA think that there are already 2 Mustang in the game so replace Rog ride with GTO. I wonder what is the original story, Rog does not make sense in current story. I doubt if he even exist in the final game if EA don't release this trailer.
Yes he is a bit strange, just like he is standing outside the Black List and want to destroy it or something. Maybe he is an outcast and can no longer compete in the Black List for some reason, and he helps/uses you for hes own reasons.
westwood3200
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by westwood3200 »

i thought this topic was about Hex Coding? Why did this topic suddenly talked about Rog?

I think Rog's ride is a GTO the red one, when you race with him in a circuit... I think he said "Ok, how do you do in daylight"
Kragen Ironfist
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Kragen Ironfist »

@ smithyscom - the blacklist cars in your save file... - are they for career mode? cus i tried playing it and i started a brand new career and had no vehicles - had to buy a bog standard car
westwood3200
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by westwood3200 »

How can I transfer those Hex Codes to my savegame?
I have been viewing my savegame but not editing them.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

westwood3200 wrote:How can I transfer those Hex Codes to my savegame?
I have been viewing my savegame but not editing them.
If you have any hex editing knowledge before go here and here and read how you do, if you don't know how then download the PinkSlp save file witch already have all the pinkslip cars in the hide out.

Return to “Editing”