Markers

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
no_pulse
Ricer
Ricer

Markers

Post by no_pulse »

Is there a way possible that someone could come up with a trainer or something that allows you to have 3 markers instead of just 2?
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

It's probably hard coded in the game exe. Still, there is a posibility that you could hex the memory to make the game think that you chose none, even when you chose one marker.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Jeez why bother. If you don't get the car, Alt+F4, race the guy/girl again, and retry your luck.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

^^ Good one! ;)
calindionel
Stock
Stock

Post by calindionel »

GT3x24x7 wrote:Jeez why bother. If you don't get the car, Alt+F4, race the guy/girl again, and retry your luck.
i tried it for 5 times in a row and couldn`t win the car, i think the game has some kind of knowlege that i must not win the pink slip this time.. :(
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

calindionel wrote:
GT3x24x7 wrote:Jeez why bother. If you don't get the car, Alt+F4, race the guy/girl again, and retry your luck.
i tried it for 5 times in a row and couldn`t win the car, i think the game has some kind of knowlege that i must not win the pink slip this time.. :(
No just take the same marker all the time, and try to restart the game if don't get it after 3 times.

Return to “Editing”