Yeah so...

The news visible on Underground Movie Production main page.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Yeah so...

Post by Sp3aK »

I released my first video, RX7 From Heaven. Neato huh? So you punks better download it! I've got a video coming up called Ricer Hell. It's more-less a joke movie and not to be taken seriously, so don't expect anything spectacular. I was thinking about doiong on called, "Girls". But that's still on the drawing board!

Also we have our first tutorial release courtesy of Maverick2k4(who is this guy anyways). Strangely enough it is in the tutorials section, so have fun. Let me know if it sucks rightly, cuz I never read it. If you need to have a text version because you live in the stone age or you use a freaking Mac computer, then just let me know(sp3ak@movies.nfsunlimited.net).

On a new note there will be a few more videos in the next couple days. My sources have confirmed works in progress and works trying to be gotten to me. Or something.

UMP, I got two turn tables and a microphone!
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Here is my tutorial:

1. SAVE EVERY 30 SECONDS.

2. EXPORT into MOVIE and see if it saves as is, every 10 minutes.

3. If you can get some Movie Making software othere than the piece of crap WMM2 by Microsoft, than by all means, DO.

4. Your system WILL crash repeatedly, NO MATTER how good your specs are.

5. Keep your source files in 1 folder, and don't move them around during your work on the project.

6. WMM is full of bugs. So you've been warned.

7. Be VERY patient when it starts crashing. watch out for not breaking your monitor.

GOOD LUCK.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

thats a good one.... UrQ... well mine crashed some times... with data loss... not anymore found out to safe regular... :D

btw speak I know a good song for your Girls Movie...
Beastie Boys - Girls!
fitting eh?
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

I was thinking the song that goes: "Girls, just wanna have fun!"
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

I was on iFilm earlier and saw a spoof on The Fast and the Furious cleverly named: The Slow and the Cautious. It's pretty funny, ya'll should check it out

Return to “UMP News”