Behind the wheel with GT

Come here to discuss game related movies/production.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Behind the wheel with GT

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Aight, you wanted it (pretty sure I heard you screaming in my dreams at least), so here it is, video direct from GT's Carrera GT! This one is a reasonably quick run of the NFS World Loop, although I made a few mistakes and reckon I can shave quite a bit off the time yet.

Anyways, enjoy.. and MAKE SURE TO RIGHT-CLICK, SAVE AS - Edgefiles doesn't do streaming media.

GT Does World Loop: Poverty Pack (17Mb) / Average Quality (55Mb) / Pretty Decent Quality (138Mb)

Next up, one of the fastest and most difficult circuits in the game, City Perimeter. Chances are, if you go online with this one, you're gonna get owned - there are some guys out there who race this track and this track only. This vid demos a pretty quick lap in the only car to use here, the M3 GTR. More importantly, it shows you the best line and all the NOS points along the way. HTH!!

GT @ City Perimeter: Poverty Pack (9Mb) / Average Quality (20Mb) / Decent Quality (50Mb)

Tooling around finishing up my second career, I came across a Heritage Heights race. Damn I love this track! The Cobalt is an awesome car too - I completed the entire career with it.

GT does Heritage Heights: Poverty Pack (9Mb) / Average Quality (26Mb) / Decent Quality (63Mb)

If anyone has any requests, let me know.. I can always use more practice!
Last edited by GT3x24x7 on 28 Jan 2006, 17:46, edited 3 times in total.
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

Nice driving GT. And a cool Porsche 8)
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Downloading...
lol wut
Florida_Marlinz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Florida_Marlinz »

Oooooo ooooo oooooo kool..........do a World Loop in an Eclipse
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ugh, I tuned up an Eclipse and ran the Loop a few times, and I gotta say it: The Eclipse is utter shiznit! 5:39 was the best I could wring out of it. The only car I found so far that needed more steering and handling help is the RX8.. *shudders*

Seriously, get a better car dude. Try the RX7 or Cayman S if you wanna be different. :)
underoath285
Drift King
Drift King

Post by underoath285 »

hey man, you should try it in the Lancer; Great car IMO
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Awesome stuff GT... you must have virtually memorized the entire city :lol: Very clean sprint.
BTW, What is your best time using a Gallardo? (And is it a good online car for starters?)
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ok I'm glad you asked about the Gallardo jacoja, cuz it gave me a chance to tune it up properly - that's one car of mine that I've known is capable of quicker times than I've got from it so far. And yes, it's quite a good car for online, I've seen some quick guys driving it. My World Loop time with it after about five runs was 5:30.72, so I guess I'll be sticking to the Carrera GT. :)

The Lancer is a little bugger to tune. Be extremely careful how high you push the handling slider, or you'll find yourself in a car that likes to suddenly t-bone the armco on a straight stretch of road. Cute. Anyways, I got it running pretty sweet, but it lacks power IMO - my best time from three runs was 5:34.23.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Definately one of the best sounding cars in the game. 8) Nice driving, GT, you owned the crap out of the Lambourghini.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Behind the wheel with GT

Post by GT3x24x7 »

GT3x24x7 wrote:Next up, one of the fastest and most difficult circuits in the game, City Perimeter. Chances are, if you go online with this one, you're gonna get owned..
Yep, I got another vid for y'all. Scroll to the first post for the downloads. :D
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Ahh, very nice with the sound turned right up 8)
Also, I kinda like the black-out effects (the ones which skip to certain laps)... awesome times GT :P
Ceska666
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceska666 »

Ok, let's see GT's driving skills :lol:
User deactivated: User Deactivated by request
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I'd like to see you race around the Freeway in Rockport, I forgot what the map is called, but it's the whole freeway and nothing but the freeway. Oh, in the Casterol GT. *drools*
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Yeah, that's City Perimeter - check the latest vid ;)
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

None of the links are working. :cry: I can get to edgefiles, but when I try to download the file nothing happens. :?:
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ah yeh edgefiles doesn't do streaming media - you gotta right click --> save as/save link as ;)

Must remember to zip 'em next time..
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Ohhh, there we go. :D

-EDIT-
That's not a Casterol GT. :cry: Nice race though. Owned the other guy by 1:05. :lol:
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Behind the wheel with GT

Post by GT3x24x7 »

GT3x24x7 wrote:Tooling around finishing up my second career, I came across a Heritage Heights race. Damn I love this track! The Cobalt is an awesome car too - I completed the entire career with it.
I got a new one for ya - scroll to thefirst post for the downloads! Oh, and I remembered to zip 'em this time HazMat ;)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Respect. 8)

Great driving.
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Something tells me Word Loop is only BE
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

GT3x24x7 wrote: The Lancer is a little bugger to tune. Be extremely careful how high you push the handling slider, or you'll find yourself in a car that likes to suddenly t-bone the armco on a straight stretch of road. Cute. Anyways, I got it running pretty sweet, but it lacks power IMO - my best time from three runs was 5:34.23.

Hehe i Tuned the lancer to some driftish setup, it was sweet, I could do flips in it np. I can show you the video if you want.

Return to “UMP General Discussion”