The BF's and GF's topic

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

Dragster wrote:
Cpt.Razkit wrote:I have a G/F, she is a little older than I am. Im 16 and she is 18... I dont think its gonna work out because she is in a community college... and well she is cute, but she wont ever do anything with me, which doesnt make any sence to go out. she asked me out but we dont ever hang out... wtf?
=\

So what makes this 18 year old girl your girlfriend then?
Its over with her... She is transfering to an out of state college...

I got a new g.f thats new here =D

Her name is Paige
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Truestar »

Finally, the first Girlfriend/Boyfriend topic I've seen with maturity. :o

Yeah, I'll be going into High School next year so it all starts happening. It did in Middle School too, but in High School they just have to take it to the next level. >_<

I've had a few girls in my life which I never had any courage to ask, but that's because I know I'ma loser, and have no chance anyway. :wink:

I'm a little on the heavy side, know more about computers than a girls feelings, and a complete nerd who works for a Hosting company with people in Britain and so forth, and Moderate a community on the iFroggy Network. I tell a girl this, and all I get is a "wtf?" and "stfu!". :P

Am I happy? Yes. I'm becoming a successful webmaster with connections around the world. Although my site isn't the best I work with some of the best and most popular sites out there.

After this rant, and if you were roughly high school age, would you go out with me? NEIN. :twisted:

Although I have no chance with women at this time, I do have philospohies regarding relationships. :roll:

[offtopic]I just so happen to be listening to "Amour" by Rammstein right now, which I just realized.[/offtopic]

First, a relationship is not girl/boy hopping. Some people in my school have a new bf/gf every week, which bugs me. I don't mind relationships at such a young age (14-16), but there has to actually be a relationship.

Love at 14? Possible, but highly unlikely. I have a crush, how do I know? You can guess. But I wouldn't think of making any moves due to the possibility of an unstable relationship. If I had to choose between asking this girl now, and possibly having an unstable relationship, or asking her in 4 years and having a fighting chance, I would pick the later. Why? Because what's the point of having a girlfriend if she dumps you in one week?

Now for some posters reactions! :D
Fadeproof wrote:yeh.. but its still good to have a gf/bf.. i dont have one atm though.
Absolutely agreed. Unlike some people who believe Middle/High school relationships should be wiped off the planet, I believe it's a part of growing up. I may be 14 but if I new there was someone who I had even the tiniest bit of affection for, and knew she would listen to me, what's the harm in being "bf/gf"? It's getting kids ready for the real world, yes even those bf/gf hoppers. ;)
xHaZxMaTx wrote:What are the benefits of having a boy/girlfriend during school?
There's probably less benefits than non-benefits. But it's still a part of life. Hormones will be raging and you can't stop it. One year ago in the seventh grade I felt middle school relationships were loads of bull. But sadly my body is relentless, released these hormones and know I'm vicious in my own little nerdy way. :twisted: I still believe that because of school, I shouldn't have a girlfriend. I couldn't think of what stress I would be in with an unstable relationship with Biology regents in one week. I'd be pulling the hair out of my head. But then again, hey. I have a crush of my own. :o
xHaZxMaTx wrote:Call me old-fashioned, but I think that that's what really counts.
Hell yeah, I agree with you completely. And along with Fadeproof's below post yes! Having a girlfriend invloves commitment. Not beating the guys because you have one and they don't. And this is one of the major flaws of my school. People think that "bfs/gfs" are badges, not lovers. (<--ugh) Using the term "lover" very loosely of course. ;)

Stereo, because I saw you're comment, "But we like eachother." I want to say good for you. I have no idea about your age but if you think you've found a good girl, then go at it and don't give up. Weird to be saying this from my point of view seeing I'm probably years younger than you. :roll:
Dizzi wrote:•°¤*(¯`°(U)(·$4ωну ιѕ ιт тнαт ωєи υ fιи∂ ѕυм1 нυ ℓυνѕ υ, ѕυм вιт¢н нαѕ 2 ¢σмє αℓσиg и ѕρσιℓ ιт?·$1)(U)°´¯)*¤°•
How true. This si also one reason I fear to have a relationship. Pulling from my biology notes, I feel many middle school relationships could be destroyed out of spite. Which is one reason why I am doing nothing about my current crush/love.
Stereo wrote:Oh, damn... My gf's friends found out about me and my gf... This suxxx...
Stereo, I see where you're coming from. I wouldn't want the school to know everything about my relationship, but face it. It would have happened some time. But then again, Fadeproof is right. What's wrong with people knowing? Unwanted publicity? Okay, but as long as the relationship continues you're fine. :)
Pabl0z wrote:Ok kids. Go find a sandbox will you.
Go find one yourself, half of the people talking in this topic have been posting more mature content than yours right there. Unless you are joking in which I can't tell, if you are sorry.
Dizzie wrote:have any of u lads ever cried over a girl?
No, but I have felt extreme depression knowing there's something I want but can't have. But that's when I listen to "Ohne Dich" by Rammstein.

(Ohne Dich=Without You)
German
Dragster wrote:It was a single-sided affection anyway
All my crushes are one of these. :( It's because I feel like a loser, thus no one knows and if no one knows how can it be two-sided? :roll:
Dizzi wrote:ta. makes me feel much better knowing its not that pathetic 2 cry over someone.
I could go into Science Professor mode, but won't. But it's not pathetic to cry over someone. Well, it can get pathetic but usually isn't. :P
bam_bam wrote:My computer > my gf lol , computer doesnt answer back , computer doesnt complain that I dont treat it right , computer does what its told and if my computer does get out of line I can just turn it off! lol .
How friggin true. 8)

GioDeR, congrats.

This concludes my endless quoting. :wink:

My conclusion fo the topic overall, I have crushes. One where I feel strongly about this cute thing in my school. What will I do? Nothing. I have no chance, and I don't want to risk my grades or stability. :?
Tier 1: Chevrolet Camaro SS
Tier 2: Dodge Charger SRT-8
Tier 3: Dodge Challenger Concept
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

ok so heres my tale lol. i have a gf ...weve been together for around 3 months. at around the end of this month its gonna be our 4 month. but anyway...the first month was smooth cuz i would see her like every week. she would always be at some gathering/party or i would say i was going for a walk to my parents and then meet her somewhere. see....im not allowed to have a gf. its like something with my religion or wateva. but didi care? HELL NO. haha. but anyway. our parents found out like after one and a half months and then they started separating us. the ironic thing? we live FIVE MINUTES AWAT FROM EACH OTHER. and i havent seen her in a whole month. my parents think i removed aim so that i dont talk to her but i still have it and its the only thing that keeps me sane. and what the screwed up part is that my mom still goes to their house...but its always when im out. so now its like i cant go out cuz then my mom will prance over to their house without me and ill feel like shiznit.

and oh im not goin out with her becuase i wanna "look good" or ne thing (cuz i already do :D) but i just cant be without her. i think of her all day and i cant get to sleep at night. yea i no this sounds like a whole bunch of bull ...but its true. its like whenever i meet someone new the first thing i say is how great my gf is.

ok wow that felt reeeeally good. getting my feelings out again.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Truestar wrote ....

Love at 14? Possible, but highly unlikely. I have a crush, how do I know? You can guess. But I wouldn't think of making any moves due to the possibility of an unstable relationship. If I had to choose between asking this girl now, and possibly having an unstable relationship, or asking her in 4 years and having a fighting chance, I would pick the later. Why? Because what's the point of having a girlfriend if she dumps you in one week?

Truestar ,

It is possible unfortunatly , I have expirenced it , and its amazing . unfortunatly it all went wrong coz she fell int oa bad crowd and it caused problems . We split up and after that I was depressed for about for months . what made matters worse is that we hooked up on and off after . Yes i know I was only 14 and too young for sex but it didnt stop us . In alot of ways I regretted it , whilst it was fun at the time it wasnt worth it in the long run . I think I went out with her for about a year and a half .

wowirace ,

Hold in there buddy , It will be alright in the end :) . Why dont you just meet up with her ?

-Bam
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

i cant meet her. they know already how we meet and all and her parents barely let her out anymore. and i dont think i mentioned it...im BROWN, ok? brown peoples parents are strict as hell and its no dating before marriage...get an arranged marriage...all that stupid stuff. i mean i want to be with my gf forever (get married and all) but the parents are getting in the way.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

If you dont mind me askign what religion are yo uand where are you from ? , I am a white buddhist from the Uk .
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

well. im brown. which doesnt asnwer your question....but just know that theres no sex, dating, or "interaction" with girls before marriage. like if you hav a friend thats a girl you cant hug em or touch em or like even talk that much. and if ur alone in a room with a girl....bad consequences. basically...im asian. dont live there tho. livin in nj now.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Hmmm , My friend from school is also Asian and he isnt aloud to go out on his own till his 18 :) , its a real bummer because I moved away and it means that Ive lost al lcontact with him and he was one of my best friends . :(
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

I knew this day would come...
my girlfriend popped the question on me....
"How many girls have you slept with???"

what should i do
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

tell her straight foward. if you haven't done anything wrong you shouldn't have any reason to hide.
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

but i have, kinda, i was kind of a player in highschool.
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

WhereIsTheNsx wrote:but i have, kinda, i was kind of a player in highschool.
if she doesnt accept you, then she isnt the right one for you?

Can you believe this? my g/f got mad at me because I left her apartment unexpectedly cuz i got news that my best friend passed away.and i wont be able to go to his funeral. now she wont talk to me... wtf? Like my life isnt hard as it is...
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

now that's just bullshiz. why would any girl do that? to just assume right away that you would do something like that. i'd go to his funeral anyway, Raz.

and about you WhereIsTheNsx, i wouldn't worry too much about it. if she can't accept the fact that what you did was in the past and isn't what you're focusing on now, i wouldn't waste my time with her. she has a right to be paranoid, but you also have the right to prove you love her.

but yeah, you guys do what you see fit. i'm just extremely idealistic.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Razik , I would go to the funeral . I'm not being rude here but you can get another GF if it all goes wrong but the funeral of your best friend will only come once , you should go to say goodbye . If you GF cant understand that then she isn't the one for you .

Nsx , Just tell the truthe she should take you for what you are , I was the same and I will admit it scared away a couple of GFs coz they were virgins , but helped me pull Older girls with more exp points lol :P . But if she dont take you for what you are and doesnt believe you that you arent a player any more and you only have eyes for her then whats the point ?
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

sp000ky just dumped a girl at saturday night hehe,searching for new one this week,hope to find one on friday
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Razor your an ass. Theres quote of the week for you guys :P
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Cpt.Razkit wrote:
WhereIsTheNsx wrote:but i have, kinda, i was kind of a player in highschool.
if she doesnt accept you, then she isnt the right one for you?

Can you believe this? my g/f got mad at me because I left her apartment unexpectedly cuz i got news that my best friend passed away.and i wont be able to go to his funeral. now she wont talk to me... wtf? Like my life isnt hard as it is...
Ya, you know, 'cuz deciding weather to buy $150 shoes or $200 shoes is such a chore. :roll:
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

RazoR_MKD wrote:sp000ky just dumped a girl at saturday night hehe,searching for new one this week,hope to find one on friday
You always have Dizzi here :P
Kidding :D
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Dizzi left to Juicedunlimited.. XD
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

whos dizzy?
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

I knew RazoR would ask...:lol:
Its the only girl on the site
Sometimes there is more then Dizzi but I'll keep my mouth shut :P
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

dizzi....ok...offtopic people. anyway.

everyones sayin to just dump the chick if she doesnt understand but what u guys dont get is that sometimes chicks act weird for weird reasons. but its upto us to help them understand. if your girl doesnt understand that you wanna go to your friends funeral then EXPLAIN it to her....maybe even take her along. tell her about your friend and how good of a friend he was. because you dont wanna throw away a relationship over one thing....try to make her understand and if she still doesnt then respect her decision and say that you still want to go and see where it goes from there. let HER dump you instead (cant believe i said that), cuz then shell come running back when she realzes the mistake.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Wowirace , that is so true , from now onward your my personal advisor !
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

Wowirace - Ask him how much he pays to you ;)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

EDIT: why did i post in here?
Last edited by prince1142003 on 13 Jul 2006, 22:52, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”